What articles or advice does Chase have on good responses if she says "I've never done this before"?

sinksink

Space Monkey
space monkey
Not sure, I think you risk looking over-reactive if you say more than just a nod or 'k'?

Not sure if you should say anything else proactively, seems like a place to accidentally look weak and fuck up?

Or if you were going to proactively respond to it, what phrases would you say?

PalmaSailor

Space Monkey
space monkey
Where I’ve had it, it’s been after a first night lay.

it either means she genuinely hasn’t ever done that before, ie got laid on the first night,

or

it means she’s had more pricks than a secondhand dart board, and she does it all the time but doesn’t want you to think she’s like that.

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I've only ever smiled warmly and said "That's alright" and proceeded as normal. If it's after the fact I just smile warmly and give her a hug.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
what context?

why is she saying that:
i never done anal?
i never done 3 some?
i never done swingclub?
ons etc... and it depends on the girl or situation, do not try to have automatic answers vs knowing the subcommunication or context, or situation why i girl is saying "i never done this before" may mean "i need more information i am in the maybe and curious or scared of it"

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ty!! Out of curiosity, what do they tend to say back in response?
Welcome! And depends on if they're already sold on me or not. The ones that are just saying it out of reflex but are already hot to trot don't say anything. They just roll with it. Same for after the fact, they just enjoy the moment/hug.

But the ones that aren't hot to trot will try to get into a conversation, which means that I've rushed the process a bit and need to back up a little bit. Sometimes we end up having sex and other times I can't reel them back in. Just how it goes. So it's not necessarily what they're saying that actually matters, it's the fact that they're trying to stop the process that matters (and with that it just depends on why she's concerned or nervous or whatever, which is going to be different per situation/woman).

Also, Skills brought up a good point: all of my advice is assuming first time sex. Nothing too special, just normal sex that's happening on the first or second date (so something kinda fast but otherwise totally normal).

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I have heard this more than once... and it was not always all that convincing! I just go along with it lol, why argue?

>