What can you say to have her agree to let you nut in her mouth during the BJ?

sinksink

Space Monkey
space monkey
I never had the guts to ask for it the past times w/ her, but it is clear to me she doesn't want me to finish in her mouth during a BJ

And I also was never able to finish in her mouth by BJ, felt a bit cold and loose

But its a goal

And I just don't know how to instruct her to change the technique, I don't know what kind of phrases are clear and helpful

Idk, should I ask her to try it, promise some kind of reward for her to do it, and bring a cup w/ me so she can spit into it right after?

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Dude, your list of questions on this forum just show that you're way overthinking all of this.

She's your girlfriend? Stop trying to manipulate her and have some real conversations with her.

You: "I noticed you always pull my dick out of your mouth during the blowjobs at the end... you're not interesting in swallowing?"

Her: "No, I'm not"

You: "That's too bad because I keep fantasizing about it... it's so hot. Mmmm... oh well. Are you sure you don't want to try it once?"

Remember, she's a human being... not just a fuck bag that you get to suck money out of, use, and disregard like a piece of shit when you're done with her... that line of thinking is why the war of the sexes is running so strong in the West.

If you come from a place of being a strong, masculine man... you won't need to manipulate women into doing what you want them to do... they'll do it because they want to please you and submit to you.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Vision is spot on, a girl usually just needs to know how much it means to you for her to do something. So many problems and hiccups during sex can be fixed with the simple act of clarifying what you want. A girl wants to feel desired, adored, the receiver of intense attention and delight. If she gets that while she's sucking dick and swallowing it down, that's exactly what she will do. If she gets that in some ridiculous uncomfortable sex position, she'll be a trooper and get down to it on demand.

And it's not just statements of fact, like 'I would like if you do X' but expressions of lust, dirty talk, grunts and growls, verbalizing your experience of her in a dominant way. The same way we listen for that wonderful whimpering moan to know we're doing something right, she needs to hear it too, and feel it in the way you look at her and put your hands on her during sex as well.

Forget about the idea of 'promising a reward', this is a pathetic negotiation. The reward is you, your sexual energy, and your attention. Use it. When a woman secures this, she will do almost anything to maintain her hold on it.

>