What could make a girl accept a kiss on the first date but not wanting a 2nd date?

Winston

Space Monkey
space monkey
I just had this case twice in a row, where I kiss the girls near the end of the date, but after they stop answering my texts and thus there is no second date.
In both case the kiss was not a make out with the tongue, but rather several small kisses with lips.

The first date I waited 3 days before sending something to the girl, so I thought maybe this is because I waited too long.

Therefore the other one I sent something soon after the date.
Me: I had a good time with you
Her: It was a pleasure, see you soon!

48 hours later, I sent "Hello xxx, how was your day?" And she didn't answer anything.

So what could happen in their head? This seems very mysterious to me. Is it possible that girls kiss during a date like some give a number during an interaction, out of politeness, to not make things akward?

Last edited:

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
They do it because you’re cute enough to kiss, and then don’t respond because they sense you’re not going to take it anywhere..

Kisses are for foreplay. Don’t do it unless you plan on leading it to sex. Otherwise it’s just nice guy, obligatory date behaviour, and hints at a lack of leadership..

Kisses don’t lead anywhere in and of themselves. They’re a tool you use to prime her for sex..

Try closing on the first date. It’s better.

https://www.girlschase.com/content/when-should-you-have-sex-depends-if-you-re-him-or-her …some good reasoning behind why you should close quickly

Winston

Space Monkey
space monkey
They do it because you’re cute enough to kiss, and then don’t respond because they sense you’re not going to take it anywhere..

Kisses are for foreplay. Don’t do it unless you plan on leading it to sex. Otherwise it’s just nice guy, obligatory date behaviour, and hints at a lack of leadership..

Kisses don’t lead anywhere in and of themselves. They’re a tool you use to prime her for sex..

Try closing on the first date. It’s better.
This makes a ton of sense with the second girl. I just should have kissed her way sooner during the date and tried to pull her. Thinking about it, she was probably ready to be pulled even after this late coming kiss.

But regarding the first one, she was from Middle East and during the date she was telling me that she thought guys in my country were going too fast. So she didn't look like at all that this was a possibility for her to have sex on the first date, and the kiss seemed to be the most I could get out of her.

Last edited:

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
But regarding the first one, she was from Middle East and during the date she was telling me that she thought guys in my country were going too fast. So she didn't look like at all that this was a possibility for her to have sex on the first date, and the kiss seemed to be the most I could get out of her.
I hear you there. And that’s been my first instinct when i’ve bumped into those situations in the past. But the key to moving fast is not to be good with any specific girl but to increase your odds with girls in general. You move fast on every girl until it becomes habit.

Until you have enough experience and really know what kind of girl you’re in front of, it’s best to move fast on all of them. You’ll miscalibrate obviously and lose some. But it’s best not to assume. Women change their minds on a dime and that middle eastern girl may just have allowed you to move fast with her. Even the sluttiest of chicks sometimes say things like that…

Derek da man

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
that middle eastern girl may just have allowed you to move fast with her. Even the sluttiest of chicks sometimes say things like that…
Agree - she was setting her frame up - not to stop you from moving fast but to stop her appearing to be a slut, it's part of her ASD so that later she can convince herself that "it just happened" and that she had told you she wasn't a slut and it wasn't her fault.

Don't get me wrong, NO means NO but often it means "not now", "not yet" or "I'm not ready". It doesn't mean she's not enjoying it or to stop foreplay, although it may mean you decide to give up or that you need maintain your value and show you're not needy and are prepared to walk away.

>