What cultures do you guys think produce the best women?

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
The common belief is that most guys think women of their nationality or culture suck but I have found over the years that for some reason, I just have a really good experience with women from certain countries and cultures. Not only are they hot but I can have a legitimate conversation with them about, like, things. Actual fucking things, I can talk to them about.

As an American guy in his twenties, I felt that most of my late adolescence and early twenties were spent around the sorority girl, basic bitch, and rich white girl archetype. Even my adolescence was spent around suburban white girls or just suburban girls in general who fit that stereotype. Traits I kept running into were social gold digging in a way where if you do not get her ahead, you are dead to her. Most did not seem to have anything they were passionate about, almost took pleasure off of the misery of other people, talked about others a lot, were fickle, and the personality was very fake. Now this varies based on degrees but the worst actually came from southern girls, man I do not want to deal with a chick from suburban Atlanta ever again. Worst thing is that they had bullying tendencies towards other women in the sense of "if I want something, I take it!", spoiled and thinking the world owes them everything.

You cannot talk to them about anything outside of drugs, partying, and being popular along with some of the entertainment nonsense. I actually think you need to be a full on sociopath ready to crush someone or end them in order to do well with the type consistently.

The only women I think have worse personalities than basic white girls are Mediterranean women, particularly from Spain and Italy.

Enough of that, over the years though, I have not only clicked well with women of some cultures but also got to a point where I can even handle their tempers and them at their worst at times. Here are some of my votes:

Polish women.

IMO the best women in Europe, not only hot but worldly too. You can talk to them about traveling and they seem so, tame, even compared to other Eastern European girls (I cannot deal with Ukraine women for some reason though). No wonder guys I talk to have only had good things to say about them and their varying looks are arousing, you find hot blondes and hot raven haired girls.

Russian women.

Even though they are very alpha, I somehow feel like I can deal with their level of alpha more. In some ways, it is a test but more of a genuine one. I can deal with their ball busting humor but also, they seem very blunt and independent, at least ones I have met. Many cool girls you can fuck but also have cool convos with.

Small town white girls.

I have had a good experience with white women from small town USA, especially if the midwest. Ohio, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and the super white states seem to produce not just good looking girls but genuine girls that are easy to chat with. Many of the ones I have been with were normal women wanting to enjoy life and they looked good. They did not have the psychopath cold bitch attitude you find in a suburban white girl from Orange County or Atlanta, they had a more natural and authentic vibe with their good looks. It's like they are living life instead of constantly sizing people up.

Irish girls.

Not Irish American, I mean right out of Ireland. Irish girls are underrated for their looks but also really fun to hang out with. Most have good looks and a sense of humor, something I feel like American women I talk about lack because they take themselves too seriously. I've had plenty of good experiences with Irish girls when traveling but also when out, been with a few, they just seem so full of life.

What women based on culture have you guys vibed well with or had a good experience with? Why do you think that is?

>