What Makes Someone Advanced

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
(REPOST FROM A REPLY)

EDIT: Apologies for the typos. I began to write a simple response before heading into work and then out of passion it grew into something much larger. They will be fixed by tomorrow.

Over the years I've talked with plenty of women about bad dates they've had. I've also been on plenty of bad dates. I've also been on plenty of dates that were going totally fine, but then because of something I read online about "how to pull girls home" or techniques to use on dates I force something in the interaction.

A great example is how many inexperienced guys, and my former self, have tried to kiss girls when it was completely inappropriate.

To girls, these are horror stories. "We were just talking, he started looking at me weird, and then he just went for it!".

To guys, they were simply following the advice they'd gotten. "Bro, sometimes, you just have to go for it". Or, they read articles (even here at GC) about how it can be bold to simply go for the kiss.

And, it is bold to just go for the kiss sometimes.

Sometimes, it just makes you look like a social retard, because, you probably are one XD

Guys will be so focused on going through the mechanical motions, they fail to see what's in front of them. They lack social intuition.

Then you have the concern of not being able to DO something, now that you see what's in front of you. Guys freeze up. They haven't read a girlschase article for this exact situation, so what do they do? They have not learned social calibration.

These two things are interconnected with the major subject of importance in the matter: WOMEN. You can learn all about red pill culture, PUA culture, evolutionary psychology, and go out with some of the best gambits invented... but you might not really understand women. If you understood women, then you'd know when she wants to be kissed, why she wants to be kissed, how she wants to be kissed (and why), and generally what a women wants. Until you've worked females out in your own head, you lack "women IQ".

To be advanced with women, you need social intuition, social calibration, and high Women IQ.

1). It takes a trained eye (social intuition) to be advanced with women.

A girl giving you signs. Girls communicate MOSTLY through body language and subtle hints. This is the true teller of what they're feeling, and from there you can assume what they're thinking.
  • Is her smile real? (are her eye muscles also being used? does her smile go out and up? or do her eyes remain the same while her lips simply move to show her teeth)
  • Has she lowered her "guard"? (is her body language open, and is she now flowing with the situation? is she less tense and on the defensive towards this guy she's talking to? does she look comfortable by doing things like swaying and putting weight in her motions, or is she stiff and rigid?)
  • Are her friends actually skeptical of you, or are they just jealous you're talking to her? (were they looking interested when you first walked up, and now suddenly being a bitch, or were they kind of pissed of you walked up in the first place?)
The more you go out, the more approaches you have, and the more dates you've been on are what teaches you this. You have to watch, observe, and reflect enough to be advanced. This is why newbies, when they're fresh starting out, just have to go out and do it.

Once you have seen for yourself, you know what a women who's ready to be kissed looks like.

2). You need enough experience to have a trained hand (social calibration).

Being able to read the room, read the situation, and adjust accordingly down to the subtle nuance of whatever you're going for. For example:
  • Is your inflection of voice just enough to add flair, but not over the top? (You're not overly ecstatic about the interaction, and you're not too dull. You're happy about what's going on but not gushing....you're talking about sex in a calm tone, you're telling a joke in a sexy tone, you're moving through a story with high and low notes)
  • Is your touch in the sweet spot? (Not too strong, not too light. She doesn't feel like you're jerking her or putting pressure on her. She doesn't barely notice you touching her either. Your touch is a total enhancement to the situation)
  • Is the volume you speak at totally appropriate to the message you're conveying? (You're not bursting out laughing at something that's just not that funny. You're not too quiet and sounding timid. Your voice reaches her and she connects).
  • Are your pulls are done at just the right moment? (You're not rushing her and not leaving her on the verge of becoming bored. She doesn't even think twice about saying yes or no, and if she does, it changes in her head quickly)
  • Are you persisting properly? (You're not begging her to comply, you're just nudging her to do it again. You're non-needy, you're confident and determined that she'll join you)
  • Do the clothes you're wearing match the venue? (You stand out just enough to not be overly peacocking but still grabbing attention. You're not at a fancy cocktail bar in baggy clothes and sweat pants. Your watch pops a bit, but is not showboating how much cash you just put into the bank)
  • Are you delivering a properly timed compliment? (Your compliments aren't too public to the point she gets embarrassed. If they are, you solve the tension quickly. Or, you're doing them alone where she's fully focused on you, and doesn't have to worry about the opinions of others).
  • Are your smiles having an effect on her? (Your smile slowly builds when she's speaking on a juicy topic to add sexiness to the interaction. You're not just like :D all the time, and you're not flat :| either. You've learned how to move body language in a way that tells a story about what's going on with you)

Everything has gotten to a point where you know what's going on, you know what to do, and you know how to hit it with just that perfect touch, right in the sweet spot. Or maybe you're just close enough. It's not perfect, but it does the job 90% of the time. You're a pretty smooth operator and you're getting the results that you should have with the abilities you possess.

You kiss her when she's ready to be kissed, when you kissing her is a pleasant surprise, or when she's dying for you to kiss her. Any time that it generally enhances the situation, that's when you kiss her.

You have a slight of hand, and that gives you the freedom to be a technician in most all situations.

3). Most fundamental, is a deeper understanding of how women think and operate (Women IQ).

Intermediate guys are still piecing together a lot of what works for them, without really knowing why... they're too inconsistent to see the relevant patterns of the women's psyche. Or maybe they've memorized certain stacks or conversational topics and methods that work. But they only know the methods, they don't know women.

Once you have experienced enough sets, enough girls, and noticed particular reference points during moments as a set develops, then you start to really understand women for the creatures they are. It takes some mental work. I had to first learn their dark side, their good side, accept and appreciate both, and then unlearn all these preconceived notions about females I had growing up.

• Women are selfish creatures, just like all other human beings. They're not the princess from Frozen. They want people to provide for them and will use them to get that.. sometimes through less-than-attractive means. Sometimes it means reframing the situation in her head so that whatever is taking place is about HER, almost completely.
  • Women want to get fucked, hard, by a guy who knows what he's doing in bed. If you are with her and can't provide that, she has the option to fuck a guy that will - and she probably will. Why wouldn't she?
  • Women are passive. This is a double edged sword at times. It allows you to be dominant and lead the situation, letting her be a passenger in your life.... but it also means that when issues arise, they likely won't speak on it. Instead they'll sneak around to create some solution where you'll probably only see the outcome, not the mechanics behind it.
  • Women want to have their social support system highly sustained. Sometimes, that means being cutthroat to other women and other men in their lives. If you're bringing them down, you won't be around very long. Sometimes, it means giving you the support you need to stay on the horse and the motivation to keep your shit together and maintain your value.
  • Women are nurturers. If you've shown to her that you are indeed a very valuable man, they want to love and support you whenever they're with you. They want to let you grow, and give you want you want and deserve... and they have an immense capacity for this.
  • Women, like everybody, also want someone in their life that knows who they are, understands them, and can give them the feeling of being appreciated, loved, and that they're important. They want a man that has learned how to do that.

Women in so many ways are just like everyone else, and want the same things, deep down. But the way (the medium) they get what they want is much different than the way men get what they want. They're complex creatures until you really understand them - and then they become simple.

Women are quite beautiful, once you understand the female sex.

Understanding women allows you to know what's going to work for the human being (who has tits and a pussy) in front of you, and not just some catch-all method you use on all women, whenever.

Women IQ is what connects the dots.

It connects your social intuition ("I understand how women work and this women in front of me is doing X,Y,Z") and your social calibration ("I know what she wants because she's doing X, she wants Y. let's do Y and let's do it juuuust right to match the context").

A women wants to be kissed passionately because this high value, dominant man in front of her is so engrossed by her that he can't help himself but plunge forward and pull her whole body into him. He wants nothing more than to connect with her in that moment, and knowing this makes her feel wanted, worthy, and able to enjoy the ecstacy of the kiss. And what's better is that the man has shown her he's real - so there's nothing wrong with it. She doesn't have to feel ashamed for enjoying it. He's worthy of her and she's worthy of him.

A man who has these three things is advanced. Then you can approach the situation, know what's going on, know exactly what to do and exactly how to do it, and show the gorgeous girl in front of you the amazing time she deserves.

Hue

Last edited:

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Nice post Hue! Love it, very thorough and consistent.

I think one thing I'll also add here is that the experienced/advanced man knows that women are water ultimately - and they will mold themselves to fit the glass presented to them.

In that sense, one of the most profound things that a man can understand is that the face, vibe, and frames he presents to a woman is what she'll react to - and thus men have immense power to shape a woman's behavior simply by morphing their own face, vibe, and frames presented to women.

What you put forth is exactly what you get back most times - as long as she respects you.

Which brings us to another advanced topic - respect. A post for another day!

Reactions: Hue

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
If you're bringing them down, you won't be around very long

Right.

Context also. I know where my status is with girls very fast. I'm sure even beginners can get this if we can simplify it.

It's quite easy. There's patterns, like how ppl react to you. And also not be too responsive in the early stages.

But yea. Sidenote.

I can always fuck girls and don't call them back. It's nothing personal. Only because they didn't treat me well because of the tribe.

"Oh Zac, you are a piece of shit".

Zac says, "You guys got entangled in your business Versus truth, and then in the processes, the thinking that "quality" women exist".

Pain body eh? :)

I'm just telling people that women throwing shit at me even without me knowing. So just by that, I know exactly what is going on.

>