What should my approach to getting dates from Tinder be?

ThePicker

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hello !
lately I am confused about what the best approach is.

By 'approach' I mean exactly this:

Should I text with her a significant (maybe 1-2 weeks) amount of time (and 'seduce' her) and then ask her out? Or should I go straight and ask her out in the first 5 messages, and if it does not work, move on?.

The thing is, most women will not be willing to meet up so easily, her shields will get triggered. And maybe after getting to know each other a bit through text, they accept to.
(I suppose).

I personally find the fast approach better, specially because MOST women who initially seem to be interested, start to fade away and stop replying by day 2-3, meaning the 'slow-approach' is not very good from an investement/return ratio perspective.

But anyway, I wanna know all your thoughts as to what the best is and Why.
Also, How do you usually get girls on dating apps? What do you do to get them?

I am a little bit disappointed, since I get many matches, and get dates, but there is a huge amount of hot girls who 1) at first show a lot of interest, but then stop replying after 3-7 days (P.S. it always happens outside of the dating app, I ask their media Asap)
2) They might keep texting me, and showing interest, some even send me nudes, but when I ask them out, "They are busy" or "I do not know when Im free sorry".
(P.S. I am not texting them 24/7 and let them chase me, I respect most of the texting rules)
Does this also happen to you? How do you deal with it?. I just wanna know if I am doing something wrong/it is my fault or if it's just normal and it also happens to you.

P.S. : I do not live in America but in Poland, (I am actually a foreigner here) so take the cultural context into account. Also, I am 23.

Thank you all !!

Last edited:

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@ThePicker

First, as a general Tinder system, the GirlsChase course from Colt Williams is the only one that I have seen work with me. ANd I have used it in my country (in north Africa), Poland, and Japan. Some part of it is a little bit outdated because of the technical changes on the app but the general system still works and is very easy to apply.

Like you I found that asking girls out between 5-10 messages and usually on the first conversation, to be the best way I rarely could in longer or in splited ones over a few days. And I said in your other post, it's also easier to keep them warm when they accept the dates then move to other social apps.

I am a little bit disappointed, since I get many matches, and get dates, but there is a huge amount of hot girls who 1) at first show a lot of interest, but then stop replying after 3-7 days (P.S. it always happens outside of the dating app, I ask their media Asap)

All pick up has a high rate of rejection. Even for the experts, pick up has Assymetrci Returns and Online Game is no exception. A little check on this article from Chase may give you some hope.

Happy Hunting and don't give up on the beauties of Poland ;)

ThePicker

Space Monkey
space monkey
@ThePicker

First, as a general Tinder system, the GirlsChase course from Colt Williams is the only one that I have seen work with me. ANd I have used it in my country (in north Africa), Poland, and Japan. Some part of it is a little bit outdated because of the technical changes on the app but the general system still works and is very easy to apply.

Like you I found that asking girls out between 5-10 messages and usually on the first conversation, to be the best way I rarely could in longer or in splited ones over a few days. And I said in your other post, it's also easier to keep them warm when they accept the dates then move to other social apps.

All pick up has a high rate of rejection. Even for the experts, pick up has Assymetrci Returns and Online Game is no exception. A little check on this article from Chase may give you some hope.

Happy Hunting and don't give up on the beauties of Poland ;)

Hey Witcher,
Thank you very much for your reply. I found it really inspirational.
I'll have a look at the article.
Thank you !

>