What should use say if a girl comments you look worse/better than last she saw you?

sinksink

Space Monkey
space monkey
If you dated a girl before, and then you see her again years later

1. What should you say she comments you look worse than the last time she saw you a few years ago? Ex: fatter, different

2. What should you say if she comments you look better than the last time she saw you? Better haircut, better dressed, slimmer

PalmaSailor

Space Monkey
space monkey
Ignore either comment, it doesn’t matter.

either way it’s Beta bait to see how you respond.

An Alpha wouldn’t give a fuck and would shrug it off.

Just ignore

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
1. What should you say she comments you look worse than the last time she saw you a few years ago? Ex: fatter, different

Depends on the tone.

Often, it is a sign of exiting. :) So she will let herself go soon. No more FWB.

z@c+

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
If you dated a girl before, and then you see her again years later

grab your heart n say “ow my self esteem” really exaggerated with a smirk

^shows that you weren’t actually affected by her comment and makes light of it and that you are secure in yourself

it can actually come off a bit arrogant if she thinks you’re really attractive

2. What should you say if she comments you look better than the last time she saw you? Better haircut, better dressed, slimmer

u can just accept the compliment and keep the dialogue going . If she says she likes your new hairstyle for example :

Her
“I think you might look better than the last time I saw you, i love your new hairstyle it suits your face”

You
“thank you thank you, i got it done at this new shop down in *somewhere near your home*, have you been down there recently? There’s this really cool new place I like to go to.

^since she expressed interest you can take ownership of what she said just dont get all bashful and goofy like its the first time someone other than your mom gave you a compliment.

Now that you’ve taken ownership of the path she was leading the conversation you use that to segway it into you talking about a new place (that’s nearby somewhere you can take her to be alone). You can use this thread of conversation to get her on a date after building some compliance from her.

>