Long-Term  What the hell is going on?

omarmo93

Space Monkey
space monkey
Been in an LTR for 3 months, spinning plates for 5 years before that Second relationship ive ever had, mainly because I wanted to travel with a chick. Shes pretty cool, and hot. Dont know whats been going on with me though. She loves me. She cooks for me, cleans, is generally submissive but she has a fiesty side. We fuck atleast every other day, at most twice a day every day. Im definitely in control, yet im still insecure. And im getting more insecure every day? She has no idea, Im really good at at hiding it, and never even mention anything that could even hint at me being insecure, but yet I am. I know I can find other girls just like her easily, yet Im constantly afraid of being cheated on. So much so that its making me distance myself from her and almost hoping she would so I can prove to myself that I was right.

Possible reasons Im feeling more insecure as the days go on: -Trust issues stemming from my childhood. -Quit cigarettes recently, withdrawl anxiety? -Losing self confidence in my image, Ive been drinking alot more recently, causing me to gain a few pounds. Im still hitting the gym, hard atleast 3 times a week, but gaining some fat has me getting insecure about my looks. Plus we live in a hostel in our own private room, but there are a few guys in that hostel who are fitter and better looking than me. I see my girl looking at them, and although she wouldnt risk cheating on me with those guys since we all know each other, and we wont be staying there much longer, it still makes me insecure. -Havent tried getting new pussy. I mean I have some hot girl friends that my ltr has met, but its obvious were all just friends. Ill throw in a flirty remark here and there but for my amusement. I can almost feel the rust coming over me in attempts of gettjng a new girl. -We live in a hostel and when I see my girl talking to other guys with higher general smv, it makes me insecure. Even though its really polite conversation with no flirting, it still makes me insecure.

Ive gotten to a point where I have nightmares about her cheating. Im constantly scared of her sleeping with someone else and me feeling betrayed. She has no idea im feeling like this, and shes definitely head over heels for me, yet I cant shake this feeling from the pit of my stomach. Ive been steadily increasing my smv as well: -gaining muslce -got a higher paying job -got more girl friends -been working more on my own film and photography projects.

And my smv was already higher than hers when we met. She considered me a hostel playboy when we met, which I was. Im more educated than her, and my social skills are better. So what the fuck gives? How do I get rid of this insecurity? Its ruining my life.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
omarmo93,

Deep belief problem + natural feeling of males.

Need to go on a personal beliefs and ethics revision for you. :) No one can do that for you but you.

Zac

kram

Rookie
Rookie
Been in an LTR for 3 months, spinning plates for 5 years before that Second relationship ive ever had, mainly because I wanted to travel with a chick. Shes pretty cool, and hot. Dont know whats been going on with me though. She loves me. She cooks for me, cleans, is generally submissive but she has a fiesty side. We fuck atleast every other day, at most twice a day every day. Im definitely in control, yet im still insecure. And im getting more insecure every day? She has no idea, Im really good at at hiding it, and never even mention anything that could even hint at me being insecure, but yet I am. I know I can find other girls just like her easily, yet Im constantly afraid of being cheated on. So much so that its making me distance myself from her and almost hoping she would so I can prove to myself that I was right.

Possible reasons Im feeling more insecure as the days go on: -Trust issues stemming from my childhood. -Quit cigarettes recently, withdrawl anxiety? -Losing self confidence in my image, Ive been drinking alot more recently, causing me to gain a few pounds. Im still hitting the gym, hard atleast 3 times a week, but gaining some fat has me getting insecure about my looks. Plus we live in a hostel in our own private room, but there are a few guys in that hostel who are fitter and better looking than me. I see my girl looking at them, and although she wouldnt risk cheating on me with those guys since we all know each other, and we wont be staying there much longer, it still makes me insecure. -Havent tried getting new pussy. I mean I have some hot girl friends that my ltr has met, but its obvious were all just friends. Ill throw in a flirty remark here and there but for my amusement. I can almost feel the rust coming over me in attempts of gettjng a new girl. -We live in a hostel and when I see my girl talking to other guys with higher general smv, it makes me insecure. Even though its really polite conversation with no flirting, it still makes me insecure.

Ive gotten to a point where I have nightmares about her cheating. Im constantly scared of her sleeping with someone else and me feeling betrayed. She has no idea im feeling like this, and shes definitely head over heels for me, yet I cant shake this feeling from the pit of my stomach. Ive been steadily increasing my smv as well: -gaining muslce -got a higher paying job -got more girl friends -been working more on my own film and photography projects.

And my smv was already higher than hers when we met. She considered me a hostel playboy when we met, which I was. Im more educated than her, and my social skills are better. So what the fuck gives? How do I get rid of this insecurity? Its ruining my life.

I’m going through something similar right now as well, except my insecurity is starting to show. My girlfriend likes to drink which makes me nervous.

Just curious - what ended up happening and see you able to stop the feeling of insecurity?

Thanks.

>