What to do with REALLY drunk girls

Scofield

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Not pass out/vomit drunk. But stumbling, can't hold down a conversation drunk. I seem to run into this a lot where I meet a girl I like and she's just totally wasted and I have no idea what to do. I've tried both talking to them and escalating quickly. Talking to them doesn't work since they can't hold down a conversation. Escalating quickly doesn't seem to work either, I might make out with them but can't get them to leave with me and if I get their number they might drunkenly enter it in wrong or just flat out not remember me the next day.

Tonight I met this really drunk girl I thought was really cute, and I had no idea what to do. I tried talking to her for a few minutes/half dancing away from the dance floor and then after a few min her friend just pulled her away. I was about to move her to the dancefloor but I guess I was just a bit too slow. Didn't see her again the rest of the night. I just really don't know what to do in that situation.

Should I just totally avoid this type of girl?

Thinkingenigma

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
If I were you, I'd just stay away from this type of girl. If she's too drunk to carry a conversation, she's too drunk to give consent either. If you think she's cute, get her number and try again when she's sobered up.

Estate

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think it's a general rule in pickup that most genuine guys would adhere to.
Don't do it.

We all know some guys will crawl the club for the drunkest girls to hookup with but I don't agree with it.
If a girls level of intoxiacation is very much more than your own and even then, if she is VERY drunk, it's better not to do it.

It's not a real pickup, she's drunk, she's down to hookup but there's no real achievement in hooking up with her.
Its rare that she'll wake the next day with anything but regret, she is unlikely to be thinking of what a smooth guy you were last night when she knew she was drunk and now hungover feel bad about hooking up.

dvjackson

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
IMO when a girl gets that drunk it's a turnoff for me, it's not even a question of "should I avoid this type of girl", it's more like "what would possess me to want this girl".

Scofield

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well she can still talk, just can't really hold down a "deep dive" type of situation. she can walk but might stumble a bit and can dance for sure. But I guess I can see the point. Girls like that I hardly ever see again even if I do get their numbers...

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Scofield,

If she can walk on her own (and without your assistance), then she is fair game. That is my rule. If you're having to hold the girl steady just to keep her from falling over, then it's best to let her friends take care of her. If you want to, you can even grab her number, bring her to her friends, and explain to them that she needs to be taken care of. If they appreciate the gesture, they might even put a good word in for you the next day so that, when you do text her, the chances of receiving a response might go up.

Unfortunately, if she doesn't remember you at all (i.e. she was blacked out before you even approached her), then she probably won't remember you. But you'll usually want to avoid approaching girls like this anyway. ;)

- Franco

>