OR  What to say/do if a girl calls you boring?

Mr. Wes

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
First off, I'd like to say that I DIDN'T get called boring today. I was very surprised because I took a chance and did something that felt very unnatural, which was....

Not trying to fill in silences in the conversation.

To sum up what happened:
Me, my brother, and my brother's female friend went to a "puerto rican pride day" today and met up with the girl's friend.
This girl was cute as hell. And guess what? She's a lesbian.
Well, actually she's bi-sexual but with a preference to females.
I was told that usually this girl is dressed like a boy and it's impossible to see her "feminine features" but this particular day for the pride day, she was wearing a nice dress and had her hair down and good god she was hot.

Since I'm just practicing my fundamentals right now, I missed out on approaching all the beautiful Latina girls there (with their families) and instead I was working on what I learned from re-reading 'how to be a sexy man'
I count successes as
1) getting noticed/checked out by girls
2) getting girls trying to ask me questions or be funny around me (their way of hitting on guys)
3) girls initiating touch with me.

Really, the most stares I got was just because I stood out (I'm not Puerto Rican)
I didn't start seeing what *I* would've considered a success until "lesbian Latina" came along and hung out with us.

Fast forward to us riding around in the car with her:
It ended up being my brother driving
His female friend in the front passenger seat
Me in the back on the left
Her in the middle
And another guy on the right.

This girl is very excited and seems to warm up to people quickly. At first I thought she was being flirty with me but turns out she is just very physical with just about everyone she meets. she kept touching me and the other guy. We were all squished back there so tight that my legs couldn't help but touch hers. While we all talked in the car, whenever she directed something to me she'd give a touch on my leg or something.
She did the same for the other guy.
We didn't actually start conversating until me and her were waiting in a parking lot for my brother to come get us. Just the two of us.
I was being the 'silent stoic' type the whole time she met me and only threw in witty comments here and there or questions directed to my brother. Other than that, I just stared out the window and vibed to music. This all worked in my favor because now she seemed curious of me.
We are waiting in the parking lot and she seems warm and is working to make sure we are not "strangers standing in awkward silence".
All the social pressure was on her. She's just talking away to fill in silences. No question asking. She's not THAT interested in me...but during one silence she broke it by punching my arm, then we started play fighting and then talked about how we both took a class of kickboxing.
And then her little punches was her way of touching me because I could tell she wanted to. she kept doing it. (which reminds me...how in the world do you let a girl know its okay for her to touch you and you know that's what she wants to do? I told this to a girl once saying:" it's okay, you can touch me, I know you want to" and that shit backfired.)
I'm tired of MY kino being fucking "play fighting" because it starts to get violent and I can't "hurt" girls or fight back. That shit's annoying.

The short topic about kickboxing was really the only thing we talked about. I didn't try deep diving her and she never really asked me questions.(oh yeah, she also has a girlfriend so she's not TRYING to cheat) I felt like this girl was just attracted to my body as if she hasn't seen a guy that she found sexy in a looong time.

In some people's eyes, this wouldn't really be counted as a success seeing as I didn't get anything...but I'm proud that I displayed a sexy vibe well enough that it got a girl trying to touch me.
gotta keep this up.
My questions:
1)What should I have said or done in the event that she complain during the silences and say something like: "you're boring..."?
In the past I've had girls say that to me before, more specifically they'd just say: "I'm bored"
And it always made ME feel bad and put social pressure on myself to be a fun guy. Now I'm going to have to reverse ALL those years of trying to become a fun, entertainer guy.
2) way to get girls to touch you? And know its okay to touch you?

That's all for now
Wes

>