When you move in w/ a girl for a bit, how should you bring up the expectations?

sinksink

Space Monkey
space monkey
Could risk sound like a business deal

"ok what are you expecting from me in terms of rent, chores, rules, and anything else you want me to do? only staying for a few months, hoping not to pay rent" -> sounds very cold, how would you rephrase this?

I've never actually had a roommate or GF for any long period before, afraid I am going to fuck this up and get kicked out

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Could risk sound like a business deal

"ok what are you expecting from me in terms of rent, chores, rules, and anything else you want me to do? only staying for a few months, hoping not to pay rent" -> sounds very cold, how would you rephrase this?

I've never actually had a roommate or GF for any long period before, afraid I am going to fuck this up and get kicked out
There will be alway noise, betazation attempts will start, sex eventually Will be to familiar and do to Coolidge effect will decline... If moving in have money set aside in case of break up, freedom will decrease... I have seen your posts why are you moving in all of a sudden? You don't have enough women experience, please don't get her pregnant

sinksink

Space Monkey
space monkey
There will be alway noise, betazation attempts will start, sex eventually Will be to familiar and do to Coolidge effect will decline... If moving in have money set aside in case of break up, freedom will decrease... I have seen your posts why are you moving in all of a sudden? You don't have enough women experience, please don't get her pregnant

ty!!!!

If her legs are around you and you're on top, what would you say do to break out if you are about to nut and you're not sure if the condom is still intact/tightly fitted? "Put your legs on the bed" and then push hard w/ triceps to escape leg embrace?

sinksink

Space Monkey
space monkey

"betazation attempts will start"
thx!!!!!!! what's this, what should I look out for?

Also I'm moving in b/c its this or stuck in mom's basement in middle of nowhere, no car

>