Where were you when I needed you the most?

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm sorry to hear that you were left hanging. That's something I can relate to and it sucks. Someone you were supposed to be able to count on instead just abandons you. Like they never cared in the first place, or were only in it for what you could provide for them. It sucks.

From my experiences I can tell you that they're probably not bad people, they're just stupid. They didn't know how to handle the situation and got scared and left. It's not right, and piss on them for being a coward, but it's probably the same with your boyfriend.

I hope you can get through this betrayal, because that's what it is. That's what I felt like it was and I may be overreaching but I'm assuming that, that is how you feel. There may be others that try to tell you that you're wrong. I want to tell you that you're not wrong. There's a chance he even may come back someday. I hope you're in a place where you are strong enough to accept the apology but not let him back into your life, because he's not going to deserve it at that point.

But just know that there are a lot of people out there that are more than willing to help. So I hope that you don't close yourself off from the world, because then nobody would ever be able to help you. But the anger and pain you feel is justifiable, and you don't need permission to feel it. Because that's what people have told me in the past, that I didn't have a right to feel the way I did. Don't let anyone tell you that you don't. It's natural. Just don't close yourself off forever.

And I wish you well :)

>