Health  Why being out of shape in 2020 ITS OVER FOR EVERYBODY OMG MY LATEST FITNESS INSIGHT!

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So guys most of us struggle with weight specially in the losing weight side, so we all know about intermittent fasting, my fitness pals, being in caloric deficit yada yada yada...

we all envious of movie starts such as the rock, silvester stallone etc.... Cause those mothefuckers have their own professional chefts that design the food and track their macros (which is 90% of working out and the hardest part)....

but guess what? now we have access to the same "professional nutrionist chefts that the actor use" without having to pay the money....

A lot of those professional bodybuilding/nutrional chefts are now delivering the meals to your home, taking out the worst part of fitness whiche is the macro tracking of calories, that even if you do it like i was doing counting from professional restaurants such as chiplote, subway is never exact since different servers put different sizes on the plate....

So now we have all this companies such as:

freshly

nutrition solutions

icon

geo meals

flex pro meals

etc... the same as local companies that do the same in your area (if you want to do pick up) for example i use a local one in my area called ideal nutrition.....

here is more less how it works:

Last edited:

reeax

Space Monkey
space monkey
Well in my own experience, if you're hungry 6 days per week, take whey and creatine, and do shorter workouts each day (weights + calisthenics) you'll be pretty shredded in 6 months (of course if you were "regular weight" before) without ANY macro crap thinking. If you really need to cut few more %, you can throw in some yohimbine HCL in the morning and that's it.

Of course being "Girls Chase" fit is not being "Competition Ready" fit :) I'm talking "Girls Chase" fit, which is more than enough to showcase six-pack abs.

reeax

Space Monkey
space monkey
And if you're really interested in this nutrition subject, go and read Lyle McDonald books. He's probably the best one out there.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Well in my own experience, if you're hungry 6 days per week, take whey and creatine, and do shorter workouts each day (weights + calisthenics) you'll be pretty shredded in 6 months (of course if you were "regular weight" before) without ANY macro crap thinking. If you really need to cut few more %, you can throw in some yohimbine HCL in the morning and that's it.

Of course being "Girls Chase" fit is not being "Competition Ready" fit :) I'm talking "Girls Chase" fit, which is more than enough to showcase six-pack abs.

What does this has to do with the post plus total kj

reeax

Space Monkey
space monkey
@Skills Your post is cool and interesting, but I don't think that a lot of people really need to count macros to reach a pretty good physique (meaning better than most men). So probably there are easier ways to reach the "shredded body" goal than buy prep meals. But that can be great if you really don't like (or don't have time) to cook even a bit.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Skills Your post is cool and interesting, but I don't think that a lot of people really need to count macros to reach a pretty good physique (meaning better than most men). So probably there are easier ways to reach the "shredded body" goal than buy prep meals. But that can be great if you really don't like (or don't have time) to cook even a bit.

You say you are a follower of lyle Macdonald right? to lose fat/weight you need to be in something called a caloric deficit there is 0 argument about this is the law of thermodynamics....

To be in a caloric deficit there are certain things that help, obviously consuming less calories than your maintenance, second having a high protain content for 2 reasons: satiety, and to be able to maintain the muscle... A close last that make it enjoyable and sustainable is intermittent fasting for some... To track tools like my fitness pal are helpful....

^ I explain how tracking in this post is easier by accessing some nutritional tools that make it 50 times easier, now i am talking from experience i guarantee that you have not use the service... aka you have not field test, i have field tested by the way your bro science for years...

Your brilliant kj answer was:

"if you're hungry 6 days per week, take whey and creatine, "

^ so many things wrong with the above: boring, no sustainable and food is superior.... By the way i take both every day as PART, of nutrition, but not ONLY like you are suggesting....

Then you go on a silly rant about "shredded" do you know women do not like the shredded look... Most women like between 10-12% you do not need to be "shredded" aka 6% for many reasons, thanks for the derail...

References:

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Got in the scale this morning and got down 8 pounds of fat since this post, so what happens when you lose weight:

- your girls get COMPETITION ANXIETY (he is getting tooo hot, fuck another stress for me since i have to compete with more women) = this is actually not true but is a consequence in their head which makes them more compliant....

- The girl will get inspire and follow your leadership and your workout/nutritional advice. I talk about this in my fixer upper game post

- Corona has increase the reliance in dating apps, where we are back to good looking loser days were there will be more emphasis in asthetic vs game(dating apps):

here is the best video i have ever found on how this works:

housecards

Space Monkey
space monkey
To lose fat you really need to track your calories. There are no easy ways around it. Without tallying how much you eat is like running a business without accounting for all the transactions.

A good way to track calories and macro is MyFitnessPal: https://www.myfitnesspal.com/ or fatsecret.com. They have database that contain nutritional info from lots of brands, and you can also DIY to create info for foods that you often consume. It takes some time to set up first but becomes easier later.

A good goal setting tool for how much to eat is this one: https://legionathletics.com/macronutrient-calculator/. If you are cutting, they give you some little margin of safety on how much calorie deficit you should maintain, so there is no need to beat yourself up for going over it.

For cutting though the most important variables to watch for are calories and protein. Even if you maintain a deficit, you could lose some hard-gain muscles FAST without eating enough protein. You want to hit the protein target without going over too much on the calories. It’s also much easier to assemble foods that hit two targets (calories, protein) instead of four (calories, carb, protein, fat).

In some cases it’s possible to gain muscle while losing fat: https://legionathletics.com/build-muscle-lose-fat/, even though the speed of gaining muscle won’t be as fast as when bulking, but that’s still sort of ideal when cutting.

It’s really simple but also hard. The mechanisms are simple, but the hard part is to stick to it and not indulging yourself too much in high-calorie, low- protein foods. For approximately how long it takes to have some definition on abs: https://legionathletics.com/how-long-to-get-six-pack-abs/

Last edited:
>