Why Girlschase is not active? Because like everything else. Can't Separate Ads

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I seem to notice.

People care about posturing more than anything else.

Everyone can't separate advertising and reality. Advertising means how to fuck 10 girls in 1 month with this fucking product. Reality means go out and actually market yourself. People are either dumb because the school and life system is meant to take you out before you even realize it.

or that they value different things. The last variable is awareness of where they are, and then knowing that society and life takes you out of the market before you even know it.

It's not malicious. But you have to somewhat think it is malicious so you navigate through life. It is enlightening to know that everyone does not have the full picture of life. Thus they just operate on what we know, for now.

This is why people asked you to get married and not appear for your bills. Because they already lose. That's technicality and then causality, perceives to feeling which they assume that feeling is women, when we actually are independent. :)

Zac

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re: Why Girlschase is not active? Because like everything else. Can't Separate A

Zac, usually I have real difficulty with comprehending your posts but I think I can follow you on this one.

I do agree that school and the system have to viewed as malicious to an extent because it is programming which is being done on you by others: not necessary to your benefit. Obviously it is good to be educated, but I think education systems are too many times mixed with ideologies or teach you to be obedient and compliant.

Also : yes most people are not self aware on this planet and just follow what they know. However I don't mind this at all, I just do me. It is annoying though when others try to push their views on you, because they won't be the ones who pick you up when you fall. I guess most people cannot resist the social pressure. Not everyone is born to be independent and a leader, we see this in nature too, so we should not be surprised.

It also keeps surprising me how many people are game unaware, I really thought it would become mainstream by now, but it doesn't. Which is fine, I guess we'll be the ones with the ninja tricks. Obscurity and darkness is our like. Just like Batman :p

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Re: Why Girlschase is not active? Because like everything else. Can't Separate A

DarkKnight said:
Obviously it is good to be educated, but I think education systems are too many times mixed with ideologies or teach you to be obedient and compliant.

Mark Twain said it best:

Mark Twain said:
I have never let my schooling interfere with my education

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Well said, nice quote. I think you need 3 things though to break free.

1. The intellect to understand the situation
2. The willpower to accept uncomfortable truths
3. Some bitterness, the system or any system not working for you why you can see the incongruencies.

>