Resident  Wingman needed!!

J

Jack123Frost

Hey guys,

For a long time, I swam laps in the pool without any formal guidance. I would always get the job done, but I made strides when I started swimming with a professional team. My stroke, distances, etc. improved.

I am wondering if the same type of group dynamic exists with learning how to approach women. I walk away from a ton of situations without a grasp of why things did or did not go well with a girl. I think it would be great to have someone with some experience to dissect situations with and to challenge each other with (I love my friends, but they are not hard-chargers when it comes to this stuff). This is kind of a silly question, but how can one build a relationship as "wingman" or with a group of PU artists?

I will be in my college city (in Oregon) for another nine months, and then I plan on moving to Tempe or Tuscon, if any of you are locals and interested.

Thank you,

-J

Lucky

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The way I found my wingman is by finding out the chick he wanted to hook up with so maybe find out your friend's crush. Offer to wingman and guide him and he'll most likely do the same for you or you could befriend another dude at the pool try and get him to wingman, but my friend why do you need a wingman? You could easily hit on chicks at the public pool you swim at.

>