Winter Seductions And The Rise Of Cheating

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
Curious to see if i'm the only one that is observing this trend

https://www.girlschase.com/content/what-makes-winter-tougher-time-meet-girls

So in this article, Alek explains why its harder to meet and seduce girls during winter. But I've also noticed that during the winter months I tend to run into a lot of girls that will sleep with me, but later find out they have a boyfriend/provider

Sometimes they will tell me they just broke up (but really they're still together) or lie about his existence until I find out from them either confessing or observing strange behavior

It's insane because in the last 3 months, I been pumped and dumped and had a lot of early relationship bails by a lot of girls. Plus the ones that I was able to convert to relationships all have boyfriends.

What gives????

I've noticed this trend for a few years now and wondering why cheating seems to be more rampant during winter

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I've noticed the trend for a few years now and wondering why cheating seems to be more rampant during winter

In my view, You asking a question that invokes answers that is politically incorrect and freaks people out if we go too deep.

HAHAHA!

z@c+

Chase be like, motherfucker this Zac, can't he just shut the fuck up. I'm just running a business, man.

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

So in this article, Alek explains why its harder to meet and seduce girls during winter. But I've also noticed that during the winter months I tend to run into a lot of girls that will sleep with me, but later find out they have a boyfriend/provider

Sometimes they will tell me they just broke up (but really they're still together) or lie about his existence until I find out from them either confessing or observing strange behavior

It's insane because in the last 3 months, I been pumped and dumped and had a lot of early relationship bails by a lot of girls. Plus the ones that I was able to convert to relationships all have boyfriends.

What gives????

I've noticed this trend for a few years now and wondering why cheating seems to be more rampant during winter

My guess is winter is very much "cuffing season" where girls like to be with guys as it's dark, cold and there isn't much going on.

The boyfriend may not necessarily be ideal but he's "good enough for now". So when you come along they get what they actually want but don't want to risk being left alone and/or assume you're hard to pin down so they keep their okay bf in their back pocket until summer time.

Think it's partly why April has treated me very well over the years. Girls have dumped their boyfriends, the weather is getting warmer and people's schedules aren't fully packed yet so it's still pretty easy to meet people.

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
My guess is winter is very much "cuffing season" where girls like to be with guys as it's dark, cold and there isn't much going on.

The boyfriend may not necessarily be ideal but he's "good enough for now". So when you come along they get what they actually want but don't want to risk being left alone and/or assume you're hard to pin down so they keep their okay bf in their back pocket until summer time.

Think it's partly why April has treated me very well over the years. Girls have dumped their boyfriends, the weather is getting warmer and people's schedules aren't fully packed yet so it's still pretty easy to meet people.

Makes sense. Because all my new girls know I'm seeing other girls yet drop heavy hints that they want a relationship

Guess they lie about not having boyfriends because they don't want to mess up their Boyfriend Campaign with me.

Can't wait for cuffing season to be over

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Where do you find these girls mostly?

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
But I've also noticed that during the winter months I tend to run into a lot of girls that will sleep with me, but later find out they have a boyfriend/provider

Do you know if the women were sleeping with their boyfriend/provider or you didn't talk about those specifics?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

What gives????

there are many reasons for this, alex and a million other seducers (like myself) have talked about this for years, is like water is wet.... The reason why you may experience the cheating is cause women are re assesing life at this point, depressed, and statistical data a rise in break ups 2 weeks before christmas... here:

>