FU  Work from home, let the fun begin!

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Perhaps this turns into a damn awesome diary that I keep updating during every approach instead of constantly posting new threads.

I was informed last week that due to the Coronavirus, my company will be working from home. The benefit for me is that since I live in a prime location, this mean the chance to walk around more during the day since not being in an office and more chance to not be under supervision of my boss. More chance to walk around and get nicer walks throughout the day, no more commute or anything.

Turns out that there is a coffee shop near me that is open in the Coronavirus situation due to the fact that they do not officially have a restaurant and are not a sit-in area. I walked around the area and noticed it during lunch. So I order my coffee as usual and I am waiting. I make small talk as usual with the guy serving coffee, me and him have become friends at this point.

In walks this hot dark-haired girl with blue eyes, looked very Slavic/Eastern European. So he gets her and I stand back, waiting for my coffee. She is wearing a beanie and looks over at my direction, smiling. Like a dunce, I smile back but do not approach. Cannot for the life of me come up with a pickup line.

Me: So how did you get word that this place was still open?
Her: Oh I just stumbled in (sounds basic AF)
Me: (look at barista) so she's not a regular like me
Barista: Nah man (plain look)
Me: That's good, caffeine is a bad addiction (look at girl)
Her: I can tell (Barista laughs)
Me: Yeah, a bit too much energy for depressed times but I don't see the point in being depressed
Her: No like the news is just making it overblown!
Me: Well they shut everything down so the people with power are buying it
Her: Yeah and it is such bullshit, like OMG!
Barista: Yeah what I think is happening is (goes on about random shit)
Me: Yeah I think you're on to something
Her: Yeah are you gonna make my coffee or not
Me: Oh I told you caffeine is a bad addiction
Her: SHUT UP! (laughing)
Barista: Yeah (looks plain depressed)
Me: Watch out, this dude is connected, that's how this place remains open even though the block is shut down
Barista: Shut the fuck up man
Her: You two need to get a room
Me: (flustered)
Her: (gets coffee) So you have a good day caffeine addict
Me: You too, don't get addicted
Her: Well I mean, it's hard not to
Me: What's your name?
Her: Lesenia
Me: Russian?
Her: No eewww Polish
Me: I got it, (my name), nice to meet you
Barista: (gets me my coffee)
Me: Thank you man, have a good one dude
Her: Awww now you're being nice, so gentle
Barista: (rolls eye)
Me: Yeah, well time for us to get to the working day right
Her: Ewww you work
Me: Gotta afford this caffeine somehow

And that's my fuckup...why did I not stay in set.

Oh yeah, because I had to run back for a team meeting in 10 minutes with my bitchy boss.

No attempt to number close or anything, the fuck is wrong with me. Damn killer instinct is gone.

>