Would upgrading my outfit make a noticeable difference in getting numbers and dates?

killerman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
What I wear atm is a long parka jacket, a t-shirt, sweatpants and suede chelsea boots all in black.

Do you think upgrading my style would make a noticeable difference in getting numbers and dates?
Also it reminds me of when I first started getting into cold approach pickup way back in 2015. I'd go out in shoes, dark black jeans and a nice shirt and dark blazer and my results were through the roof. I ended up going on 3 dates a week for the first month (i went the hardest at it the first month) and was getting a shit ton of numbers from 7s and even some 8s. After that I slowed down a bit but because I was dressed well (girls really dig the shirt and blazer look) I was getting a hell of a lot of initial interest which translated to a lot of dates with a bunch of very attractive women. For months afterward I was still getting a lot of numbers and going on dates with some really hot girls. At some point I stopped wearing the blazer, I don't know why but I did. That's changing now for sure. Once I've got back down to 8-9% body fat I'm getting a bunch of tailored blazers and shirts (even sexier than the ones I wore in 2015) and see what the results are. With my newly chiselled muscular physique and improved fundamentals let's just say I'm pretty excited and looking forward to this.

killerman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Thank you for such insightful reply, but a question in my mind still remains: Would upgrading my outfit make a noticeable difference in getting numbers and dates?
100% yes, yes and yes. It will make a noticeable difference 100%.

>