FR+  Young girl makeout

flatron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Went out on Saturday night. with my friend to do some approaches

I open girl over the shoulder with a false time constraint and then go into an opinion opener. She replies but looks a little bit weirded out about why a stranger is talking to her. (this isn't the US)

I follow up with her answer and use it to carry on talking. I neg her (something about her nose wiggling when she talks) and then go into a little story that has DHV's in it

She doesn't really respond much.

I test her compliance and tell her to join me at the bar but she says 'no thanks. I don't wanna give you the wrong idea. You're not my type''

I try to 'flip the script' and i'm like ''Let's not get carried away! Maybe you're not my type either'' (disqualifying myself) and smile then ramble a little

I make a cold read about her being into fashion. Ask her a few questions. She's not really biting.

I can sense she's about to walk away so I quickly go into another DHV story.

She still isn't biting and tells me it was nice meeting me and she ejects.

Don't think there's anything else I could ahve done in that set to make her attracted to me. Guess I just wasn't her type lookswise? Not sure more negs and teases and DHV stories would have cut much ice at all.

I was on the dancefloor and some hot girl who I had noticed earlier but didn't approach at the time (due to being a wimp and feeling WAY too old for her as she stood with her friends who all looked about 14) stood near me on the dancefloor very close even though there was lots of room elsewhere.

I opened her super direct (I tend to only do indirect openers but I sensed attraction here). She loved it and basically started coming onto me! I was in a bit of shock tbh because she was super cute. Anyway, it terms out she was 17!! haha. I could be her father (33). We made out and I was able to get her to chase a little bit by telling her she was too young for me. Everytime I turned my body away or acted aloof, she'd try go get my attention (at least for a few mins). However, I lost her a few mins later, and saw her hitting on some other dude lol

I opened a 2 set. False time constraint and opinion opener. The fatter one was receptive. The hot one wasn't that talkative. I teased the hotter one. Made a cold read. At that point my friend entered the set and said 'hi', and I could sense that the hot one was instantly into him. Very handsome dude who all girls tend to want (however, he's got a girlfriend and doesn't tend to cheat)

We all sat down together all talking as a group. I made sure to neg the hot girl and tell funny stories and even ran some routines etc. Disqualified her at times too.

Later on as we were temporarily alone, I decided to show some intent (assume attraction) after qualifying her a bit, and made a few statements of intent (ala jeffy from RSD) but she told me that I wasn't her type and she liked my friend. I backed off a little but carried on teasing, building comfort, running 'game'. After a while I began a little physical escalatinon but again, she told me I wasn't her type and at one point, when I was just talking to her about travelling but giving her 'laser eye contact', she said 'Don't try to kiss me!'. haha. Thought that was funny. At this point i'd given up on the idea of her possibly being into me. I teased her about having sex on the brain and and she laughed, but a little while after when she found out my friend had gone, she got in a cab.

I then went too a strip club and wasted way too much money!! haha

Then went home

Kissing the young girl was a confidence booster. Rest of the night was not so good tbh

flatron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Also remembered that there was an absolutely beautiful girl at the train station as I was about to get on the train to head out for the day, but I just didn't have the balls to try my luck. Respect to you daygamers out there!

>