Observations  Your ego is the results, But Results are byproducts of Process.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Given an example,

You date the girls you like, You slept with them and then BOOM, You enter another world and you have to learn back your skills. That is what makes people crazy. Given an example, You date older women and you become good at it, and suddenly younger women become a fetish to you, but you keep failing. You ask yourself why. It's like entering another world for you.

Because your mind makes you think you're the best, and yes your results reflects it, but then I realize something. We face this every single time and we will be facing it. What do i mean? Life obstacles.

Sickness: Body cells is re-establishing itself if you are generally healthy. (if you're not healthy, see a doctor because of Mcdonalds!)

Age: Your skin is not as smooth or collagenized as when you were young.

Time and Location: Demographics of how people think

I remember Chase noted about older guys. I see some older guys dress up as if they were still 15. It's not so terrible when you're fit, but this is one thing i know. Re-learning is hard, not because of the practical stuff, but because you do not realize that your ego is blocking you. You must remember your ego is the success, and Success is produced by Process.

Process are like cells, They need to be renewed, too.

Zac

>