Your first step to sexual escalation milking the intro.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This is a technique that I kind of forgot about and the day gamers/night gamers now a days in youtube and forums don't even do or talk about, but it is a really powerful first step towards sexual escalation. The first time I heard about it was form an old 60 years of challenge promo. I was very skeptical and did not see how that could work. Then i saw an old infield of Good Looking Loser doing it in a library. I put 2 and 2 together and started field testing first with females I knew, then with strangers, till I got totally comfortable doing this. Then, me accidentally testing with a girl in my social circle, got laid (lay report was in Nextasf old forum could not find it). I teach you exactly how to do via a demo with one of my girls, and the theory behind it narrated by a seducer named 60 Years of Challenge:

The credit of the technique to 60 years of challenge here are the steps:

steps 1.- after opener introduce yourself.

step 2.- hold the hand and don't let go, match her grip (don't do it to hard, make it comfortable for her)

step 3.- Cont. with the seduction as you hold her hand, unless she takes the hand away first....

troubleshooting.- Practice first with women you know, till you get comfortable doing this, don't get nervous or stress or feel weird about it.... cause if you do she will feel it and fuck everything up.... Field test it.......

Make sure you watch the video i linked completely so you understand how i have done it, and how to do it properly and the theory behind it....

P.s. not interested in anybody's opinion that have not field tested cause that would be call kj right???

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Skills dude! It's a great technique, I stumbled across it instinctively on random encounters a few years back before I seen it with 60yoc/GLL and became fully aware of it. (It connected the dots for me)

To follow up from your video when you said you've not done it in night game (you've done it in street night game) - it works on night game, it can be used on the dancefloor leading in to dancing, the hand position changes slightly that it's not a handshake but it transfers easily.

I find it's a good way to start setting anchors to your touch, I find you can easily move your fingers/thumb with a gentle hold to give you more options

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I used to do it when I wasn't calibrated enough... it was interesting at least to get her a little nervous.
Even if nothing happens after that you get labeled as very confident.

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
alt scenario: If you both are seated, you can hold one hand and put your other hand on top of hers, making it a "sandwich".
Then you caress her palm, and the free hand you use to gently move through the top of her hand and forearm with the tip of your fingers. If she doesn't pull back and/or use her free hand to touch her hair/neck (or even better, touch you!), it's a great sign it's "on".

Another thing I used to do naturally was to playfully inspect her hand (and if her nails are not done, she'll instinctively pull back, which is great because now I have an excuse to double down and move closer to inspect her hand again).

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Another version is in step 2. - to hold her hand just slightly longer than usual but you dont hold on and lock her

Signals an interest to her more smoothly as part of an escalation

Gives another span of intensity control, range of impact and degree of how direct you wanna be/how much you wanna make her feel intensity wise

Also dependent on the time of the lag and your vibe she will stil be uncertain - did he just...

Last edited:
>