1/3: Talking numbers

jackal2020

Space Monkey
space monkey
I’m curious to see how other’s people’s experience differs.

I find that about 1/3 of girls I approach will give me a number (after agreeing to a date), of those 1/3 will actually crystallize into a date, and of those dates, we’ll end up together 1/3 times. This gives about 1/27, which is about what I’ve seen historically.

How do your numbers compare?

Notes: This is mainly from direct daytime approaching. Including some insanely low probability approaches. As far as skill goes,
I’d say I’m intermediate at this point. Triple digit approaches.

i also find these numbers to hold regardless of “quality”. In fact, weirdly enough, the more initially attractive I find the girl, the more likely it is to work out.

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

I find that about 1/3 of girls I approach will give me a number (after agreeing to a date), of those 1/3 will actually crystallize into a date, and of those dates, we’ll end up together 1/3 times. This gives about 1/27, which is about what I’ve seen historically.

Notes: This is mainly from direct daytime approaching. Including some insanely low probability approaches. As far as skill goes,

i also find these numbers to hold regardless of “quality”. In fact, weirdly enough, the more initially attractive I find the girl, the more likely it is to work out.

Those numbers are standard and bordering on good man.

There was a full thread before here:

Think the top guys lay about 7% approaches if they aren’t filtering by IOI etc first.

For me when I got to a certain point I found counting became counter-productive as I was trying to “live up to my previous stats”

No my mindset is I talk to pretty girls & whatever happens happens.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Why not just learn to identify interested women and improve your conversion rate?

I, like the post above, talk to a lot of pretty girls. The goal is to get them face to face. I'm not going to go backwards just to ask them out on text.

So many times my "ask" for a date is "Well I'm headed to XXXZ tonight/tomorrow/next week. You should come. "

If she is interested she will determine logistics right then or she will demur. She needs to feel like she will LOSE you since you don't have her number. It tends to galvanize her actions. So many times a number is a consolation prize, or a participant ribbon...

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Why not just learn to identify interested women and improve your conversion rate?

I, like the post above, talk to a lot of pretty girls. The goal is to get them face to face. I'm not going to go backwards just to ask them out on text.

So many times my "ask" for a date is "Well I'm headed to XXXZ tonight/tomorrow/next week. You should come. "

If she is interested she will determine logistics right then or she will demur. She needs to feel like she will LOSE you since you don't have her number. It tends to galvanize her actions. So many times a number is a consolation prize, or a participant ribbon...
Disagree. Sometimes she wants to see you but she just can't on that day. I always seed the date as much as possible in person and make it on the spot and only use texting as a means of confirming it, so we both have something to look at to remind us when and where it is if we forget. But sometimes a girl genuinely doesn't know and has to check her calendar. Why reject yourself? I just say "Ah yeah, that's understandable, we'll check our schedules and figure it out" and take the number. Easy peasy. Sometimes if a girl doesn't seem enthusiastic about giving me her number, hesitates or whatever, sometimes i will take her number because dude, i have had girls being like "Hell yeah let's do it" and then flake and had girls go "Ehh we'll see" and we meet up and bang. Why? Because women make decisions about you based on her feelings and the emotions you make her feel. In the moment she is super excited but it fades and she doesn't wanna do it later and flakes. In the moment she's like "ehh not sure about this guy i'll think about it" then goes home, realized she was approached by a confident guy for the first time in her life, she chews on it and goes "Hmm okay, i want to see him". This is especially true in the beginning where she doesn't know you so well.

And to back up my claim, yesterday i had a lay with a girl who didn't seem "super excited" about me, we didn't make a date on the spot (i got something along the lines of, i will check my schedule maybe next week). What ends up happening is we start texting, i send the right texts, instill the proper frames, pass her texts, she's lonely and horny on friday night, no dudes in her reserve, only dick in reach, i pick her up and bam, sex. Don't limit yourself and accept the chaos as part of the game. Sometimes it works against you, sometimes it doesn't. Don't think about scheduling meetups with chicks as making super serious business appointments where she'll have to be there or be square on that very specific time or place. Just chill out and probe her for her schedule over text, if she seems like she is wasting time just say "ah sucks, maybe some other time, talk to you later" and then i just go no contact for 5 days or something.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human

OP:
These are good numbers.
Daygame days are random for me. Yesterday i did 8-9 approaches and closed 7 girls*. Monday i did 11 approaches and got 3 numbers. I think it averages out about 1 number close per 3 approaches. Out of that, it is completely random how many girls will show up out of those numbers. I already set a date with 1/7 of the girls from yesterday and banged 1/7 of them, so that's a 2/7 ratio, and i think there are more to come. The numbers seem extremely hot from yesterday. But that day was unsual, or maybe i have just improved a shitton recently. I will say i get a date out of 1/5 of the numbers maybe. Out of that, i will maybe have sex with 40-50% of that. That's about 30-40 approaches per lay but i don't know man, just seems like i'm more around 50 approaches to a lay. It's a vague number, but i would say 30-50 approaches to a lay lmao.

*i say 8-9 approaches because i re-approached a girl i approached, number closed and who flaked in August 2020. I saw her and went fuck it i'll just say hello to her. I said "Hey name!" and she said "Hey!" And i said "Do you remember my name" and smirked and she said "...Phoenix?" And i said "Yes! Do you wanna talk for a second?" And she said "Are you also out for a walk? We can just walk together" and that turned into a 45-60 minute insta-date, took her facebook ((i said to her i deleted her number lmao so i couldnt contact her, and she said she checked her facebook more often so i thought whatever and took it (As a rule of thumb, DONT accept social media closes, but this one was unusual)) and we agreed to me picking her up and hanging out around my area some time next week (another example of how girl's moods swing and make decisions based on emotions).

Last edited:
>