LR  +1 for DWW - London Daygame Lay

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hi gents I've hit a nice flow for sure - this is now my 4th new lay in 4 back to back weeks since the 20th December.

If I get one more it will be a personal record for the most amount of lays in a month and we've only hit the 10th Dec so I've got a good shot at it.

What's cool for me is that I've always liked to consider myself a balanced a.k.a "cross gamer" and /4 new lays -, x1 daygame, x1 nightgame and x2 online.

The quality has also been good with 3/4 girls I'd be happy to see again but admittedly 1/4 from online had too much padding lol (have to be honest with you guys).

Daygame Cold Approach:

• Approach a leggy long haired brunette (shock horror). Cute slim mixed race girl with dark brown eyes, dark grey jeans, adidas trainers and a dark jacket. Was after work and me leaving a takeaway shop. Had no intention to approach and I looked terrible I.E black parka jacket, black joggers, black vans and a bright blue fleece with my hair unkept/ messy. Almost didn't approach her before thinking to myself "am I a dickhead???" and going back to her.

• Followed my process here when I approach. Was essentially just super genuine and disarming by saying look "I've just finished work, I'm getting chips and look a mess but that you looked cool and I wanted to say Hi". She's surprisingly warm and I go through my linked stack

• Follow skills text guide and ping her with: "Hiii X, cool meeting are your eye lashes A1 now? ;)" this is a call back as she was waiting to get her lashes done. She responses with a warm message about how my chips was and I transition to confirming the 1st date which we had already spoken about.

• Opt for a 2 date model. Yes I know this forum complains and says it's sub-par but I don't care. For now I'll just do what works for me (pun intended)

• From cold approach to lay the whole process took me 7 days and x2 meets.

Date 1 > I usually stick to 1 - 1.5 hours but I was enjoying myself and it ended up being 3 hours

• We vibe over online marketing (turns out she runs her own online marketing coaching business - what are the chances lol)
  • Growing up in the same area in the UK
  • Being a foreigner in a majority white area
  • Sexual prizing and my nice guy vs fun guy stack that I used in the last London drive lay
  • How much she loves her family... It's quite endearing actually
  • How relationships are healthy and don't have to end in "drama"
  • How ending it with my MLTR (EX) was the right but hard thing to do

By the time the date ends we had already set up the second "cocktails" date at my place for 2 days' time.

Date 2 > Straight over to mine for cocktails

We make cocktails in my kitchen and I make her my "assistant". I also manhandle kiss her 5 minutes into her being in the house/kitchen and the way she kissed back I knew she was DTF. She held my head in her hands and opened up her body to me. As well as peaked the tongue onto mine ever so slightly. Really good kisser actually thinking back at it.

In the past girls who've kissed me like that, I've slept with. Little tip actually kissing a girl before you get to your room makes means less defenses later on. As it's no longer a big event that will lead to sex. She's already kissed you before so it's no big deal when you kiss her on your bed.

We then make cocktails which is a fun easy date I do and we make strawberry daquiris while chit chatting.

When I take her to my room there's No LMR whatsoever. In fact she escalates on me by taking my jumper off asking for condoms etc.

Sex (Comments Welcome)

This is sadly where it goes downhill lol. We weren't that compatible and never got into full flow. She also excused herself to leave after 1 hour of chit chatting/round 1 which is the opposite of what I'm used to. Normally I'm the one having to politely get girls out.

My read is that she's less experienced than me and a little awkward but at the same time has had a taste of what good sex is like and knows she didn't get it. So going to try get her out again and see if the 2nd time is better but we shall see. I went into full details here so any advice is welcome.

Post date:

I walk her to the bus stop and ask her to message me when she gets home (she doesn't). As she texted last I follow up with:

DWW: “Hii had fun seeing you. Thanks for being a top assistant - have a good week x”

Girl: “Thank you for being a great teacher haha”

Closing Thoughts

I'll send her a ping in a few days and try schedule something. We'll see I think this one could go either way in terms of retention.

Onwards and Upwards.

pancakemouse

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Great work!

What would you say your hitrate is from daygame in London? How many approaches to get a number? How many of your numbers end up in a ate? Do you ever try to instadate and pull, or are you just collecting numbers?

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Great work!

What would you say your hitrate is from daygame in London? How many approaches to get a number? How many of your numbers end up in a ate? Do you ever try to instadate and pull, or are you just collecting numbers?

Thanks man!

Approaches to number - around 1/3 (I qualify girls out pretty hard though. IE make it clear I want to get drinks & don’t accept Instagrams)

I also grab numbers mostly but my day game lay before this did have an instadate element.

Numbers to dates - also 1/3 give or take

Dates to Lay - 2/5

Worth noting I don’t do mass approaches anymore though. I sprinkle it in while out & about

From what I’ve seen around other DG guys are quoting similar numbers unless they’re screening for green light girls from the start/focusing on tourists

pancakemouse

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks man!

Approaches to number - around 1/3 (I qualify girls out pretty hard though. IE make it clear I want to get drinks & don’t accept Instagrams)

I also grab numbers mostly but my day game lay before this did have an instadate element.

Dates to Lay - 2/5

Worth noting I don’t do mass approaches anymore though. I sprinkle it in while out & about

From what I’ve seen around other DG guys are quoting similar numbers unless they’re screening for green light girls from the start/focusing on tourists

That's an incredible numbers to dates ratio, actually. Mine is around 1 in 18. I don't qualify girls that hard, I do IGs, etc.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks man!

Dates to Lay - 2/5

See I argued for hours off the forum about 1 in 100 ratio as being normal and I said that is ridiculous and horrible.... but since I do going about my day day game, I stop arguing...

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
  • Opt for a 2 date model. Yes I know this forum complains and says it's sub-par but I don't care. For now I'll just do what works for me (pun intended)
It's sub-par for a very narrow niche of very good-looking guys.
For the vast majority, I think it's still very valid IMO.

P.S. Kudos on the lay!

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
That's an incredible numbers to dates ratio, actually. Mine is around 1 in 18. I don't qualify girls that hard, I do IGs, etc.

Thanks bro. Qualifying girls out will increase your conversion rate for sure. Another thing is targeting girls in “your tribe” e.g. round the same age & with the female version of your outfit.

Fair enough with IG, I got fed up with time wasters lol.

See I argued for hours off the forum about 1 in 100 ratio as being normal and I said that is ridiculous and horrible.... but since I do going about my day day game, I stop arguing...

Yeah 1 in 100 is depressingly low. Although from what I’ve seen the very best guys only get 8/100

Daygame isn’t for beginners though. Needs good base level fundamentals & social skills

It's sub-par for a very narrow niche of very good-looking guys.
For the vast majority, I think it's still very valid IMO.

P.S. Kudos on the lay!

Thank you! Thought I was the only one championing 2 date here aha. I would also add guys with great game to that very narrow niche.

Certainly men pulling it off but the time I’d need to spend to get there isn’t personally worth it for me right now. May change in the future though.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
See you are the perfect example on everything I said on my Post, you cross game in a bad sexual market place which is london.... you do day game no mass approaching but going about your day, you do online and you do night game.... but you get ons but if is not there you go for day 2, oh who said all this in multiple posts. .. but you are good at texting and you are good at dating.... you are a complete seducer... and this is what I was trying to explain in the solution part on how to deal with the current environment, that everyone misunderstood.... see 0 issues getting laid...and if you want you can even rack up lays and build momentum, but I know that is not your goal... cause it could be a Time sink, and I will petition for your rank to be raised you are one of the few guys that get this shit with practical advice vs crap and you back it up... though the drive in idea for me is bad, but that's cause I can't relate to winter stuff.

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Thank you! Thought I was the only one championing 2 date here aha. I would also add guys with great game to that very narrow niche.

Certainly men pulling it off but the time I’d need to spend to get there isn’t personally worth it for me right now. May change in the future though.
Lol, no....most of my lays are day 02s
Sometimes you are just busy with your day and can`t bed her there.
Hence day 02 lays.

BD created that day 02 dogma, but he used it 100% for online and was older guy chasing younger chicks.
Plus he championed it pre corona.
Different world right now.

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
you cross game in a bad sexual market place which is london

Yep 100% agreed with your post in that cross game is mandatory for regular guys. Unless you're *killing it* in one niche. I have a few friends like this but they tend to be online or nightgame guys. The latter is not sustainable in a covid world though.

but you are good at texting

Hold on while I frame this ;) not long ago I got the skills classic "beyond horrible" reply to a text thread ahahha.

Jokes aside - appreciate that!

you can even rack up lays and build momentum, but I know that is not your goal

This is right. Ironically enough despite these recent lays I'm actually on a search for a (good quality) young GF or nice low maintenance fb

Going through a lot of girls is just part of that process I guess.

I will petition for your rank to be raised you are one of the few guys that get this shit with practical advice vs crap and you back it up

Thank you. Of course this is just a forum but it's helped me out a lot so it's cool to hear my advice is rated here.

though the drive in idea for me is bad, but that's cause I can't relate to winter stuff.

Yeah fair enough it's a cold weather UK thing. Would love to tell a girl let's go on Jet Ski's in Miami but have to work with what you have lol.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Lol, no....most of my lays are day 02s
Sometimes you are just busy with your day and can`t bed her there.
Hence day 02 lays.

BD created that day 02 dogma, but he used it 100% for online and was older guy chasing younger chicks.
Plus he championed it pre corona.
Different world right now.
most of my lays if night game one 3 bounce, all you need.. If online half 3 bounce, the other half, if lay not there another 3 bounce different location.... I totally hate that original bd 2 date model :

bd original 2 date model (if i am off please fix):

- meet, date has to be 45 minutes (not longer)
- don't sexually escalate (no touch other than hand caressing)
- just sit there and talk, then transition to a weird form of sex talk "why you broke up with your ex? the sex was not go he did do you good? and have her relieve the sexual experience...." a weak version of sex talk...

^ after the 45 minute arrange a date her coming over your house for drink and dinner....

^ that is the original 2 date model (yes horrible in my opinion)

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
most of my lays if night game one 3 bounce, all you need.. If online half 3 bounce, the other half, if lay not there another 3 bounce different location.... I totally hate that original bd 2 date model :
I`ll clarify:
- first 2-3 years of seduction, 2 dates only
- after 3 bounce and SDL as much as I could, 2 date as plan B
bd original 2 date model (if i am off please fix):

- meet, date has to be 45 minutes (not longer)
- don't sexually escalate (no touch other than hand caressing)
- just sit there and talk, then transition to a weird form of sex talk "why you broke up with your ex? the sex was not go he did do you good? and have her relieve the sexual experience...." a weak version of sex talk...
Quick correction: you do sexually escalate with touching (hair, thighs mostly) and sexual talk (probe first, then let her talk)
^ after the 45 minute arrange a date her coming over your house for drink and dinner....
yes, this is day 02
^ that is the original 2 date model (yes horrible in my opinion)
yes, but again, it fits newcomers perfectly (low margin for error)

Swati

Modern Human
Modern Human
good shit,

from all my lays I've only had 1 that happened on the 2nd date within past 10 months, she is the highest of quality out of them all. but in terms of ratio from open to lay it's around 1/15ish, but sometimes it can go up to 1/30 especially in nightgame. a lot of times when you don't make it happen the 1st day, you miss the window

1/100 is just horrible, if that's happening you need some help socially

pancakemouse

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
good shit,

from all my lays I've only had 1 that happened on the 2nd date within past 10 months, she is the highest of quality out of them all. but in terms of ratio from open to lay it's around 1/15ish, but sometimes it can go up to 1/30 especially in nightgame. a lot of times when you don't make it happen the 1st day, you miss the window

1/100 is just horrible, if that's happening you need some help socially
Stop with this.

Comparing or judging batting averages is almost completely useless.

Low volume guys will approach foreign tourist 6s wandering around with backpacks and chucks and get a 1 in 30 ratio. High volume guys will approach these girls AND 40 other logistically unavailable sets.

It's all about volume and shot selection.

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Stop with this.

Comparing or judging batting averages is almost completely useless.

Low volume guys will approach foreign tourist 6s wandering around with backpacks and chucks and get a 1 in 30 ratio. High volume guys will approach these girls AND 40 other logistically unavailable sets.

It's all about volume and shot selection.
Do you ever post anything else or do you just travel from forum to forum spouting your BS?

pancakemouse

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Do you ever post anything else or do you just travel from forum to forum spouting your BS?
Check my post history. I've given plenty of other advice here.

I'm one of the few in the community that calls out misconceptions and cognitive biases when I see them, and I refuse to back down from that.

If you disagree with my assertion, I'm happy to engage in debate, but not if you're just going to use ad hominems.

>