1-Week Ban for Oh Pry

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Quick notice for the Boards that I've banned Oh Pry for 1 week.

Oh Pry's been with us for a long time and has long skirted the edges of Ban Land.

Most recently he has told us:

• Social party circles are "next level" to cold approach pick up

• Guys who practice cold approach pickup are for the most part "strange and weird"

• Guys who come onto his threads where he is complaining about stuff and offer him advice need to "respect his seniority"
cartman_authority.jpg

The thought years ago was that if Oh Pry could get past his obsession with lamenting how hard it was for him as a brown guy trying to get blonde girls, he would be good.

He only laments about that sometimes now, and actually mostly seems to have left that behind.

Instead, now he laments about many other things. And continues to criticize and dismiss other members of the Boards for not sharing his perspectives or respecting his lamentations.

[CORRECTION: it has been brought to my attention that Oh Pry has started three (3) threads of lamentation about brown guys getting blonde girls over just the past month. So in actual fact he is still lamenting about this, and has simply added to his list of lamentations]

@Oh Pry, we would love to have you here, but you're going to have to "learn how to read the room", as you so succinctly put it.

You have friends here. I know you regularly chat to a group of some of the senior guys, and they like you. I wouldn't have an issue with you if you weren't provoking people every which way and posting non-stop lamentations.

However, if you continue to irritate and inflame, your next meeting with the God of Bans may be a permanent visit.

Remember that old pearl: "If everyone you meet is an asshole, the asshole might be you."

Perhaps you could use this time in quarantine, and time away from the Boards, for a little introspection.

Chase

Last edited:
>