FR++  18 yr blonde dinner a mi casa

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Wassup everyone
Just finished a date with a girl I met a couple weeks ago. Disappointed I didn't get the lay, but I think I put in enough real estate for next time.

Background
So all the Psych majors at my school get weekly emails about events going on in the Psych department. I sign up for everything they offer then go to the ones that fit in my schedule, this one was a pizza-movie thing.

I walked in a little late, and scanned for any hot girls in the room before I sit down. I saw one, and sit right next to her, saying hello and making some small talk. I found out she's a freshmen, and when I told her I was a junior she began to light up and engage way more in the conversation (I know age is a number, but deconstructing the social norm of -somewhat older = more attractive- is easier said than done. Still improving on removing any bias from this).
This guy next to her is engaging with her in a very friend zoned way, and I tried to use this to my advantage for her to compare options. I get a little bit physical, left to use the bathroom on a high note, then got her number a few minutes before I left, I had a late class but didn't tell her my reason for leaving.

We text and set up a date for that week, but that bails, then next week was thanksgiving break, so it took a while to get her on a date.
Because the date took so long to set up, I knew she was invested enough and invited her straight to my house, plus her texts were very "tell me what to do" sounding.

The Date
She's a freshmen so she's without a car, and it was raining so I picked her up. Small talk in the car, and once we're at my house I show her where to take off her shoes. I had most of the ingredients for dinner laid out already, so we just chatted while I cooked, slowly working to a deep dive. I deep dive about why she actually picked her major, get her telling stories, and had my fundamentals down the whole time. She wasn't super great at eye contact, so when I had it I made sure to look deep into her eyes, and reaching over to touch her when appropriate. We finish up food and I tell her to sit on the couch.

I turn on Netflix and throw on Friends (bitches love this show, plus Chandler kills the one-liners). We watch for a bit and the episode is luckily talking about sex, so the vibe felt perfect to escalate. I ask her the weirdest place she's had sex to both create a sexual frame and screen her to see if she's a virgin. She tells me outside, next to a lake, because her parents were home and I used that to frame her as a girl who seduces guys. Then I tell her my weirdest (in a private tutoring room), and before I got it out of me she got all excited and guessing where it was lol, it was really cute actually. I can't remember exactly what was said after this, but I was rubbing her legs and she told me something like:

Her: "I mean I don't sleep around you know"
Me: "What exactly do you mean, sleeping around? :) "
Her: "Oh, well, I mean I just got out of a LTR and.."
Me: "Well what do you mean by sleeping around?"
Her: "Well, um, what do you mean?
Me: "Like.."
Her: -interrupting "Like what level?"
Me: "Ye.."
Her: "Oh, okay! Well it's changed a lot, I used to be different. Before I'd just make out with guys and that'd be that."
Me: "But like most people you got a little tired of that?"
Her: "Yea, I did that for a while though."
Me: "Well, how good at making out were you?"
Her: "Oh I was pretty good."
Me: "Was pretty good?" *manhandle kiss*

We start hooking up, I pull back the kiss, then go back in. She was actually kissing me in a way that I hadn't seen before. Like, really intensely pressing lips together, and sucking. I mean like, she goes for just straight pushing lips together, hard as fuck, with no clear intention of breaking. In one way, it was dope because it was a back and forth of intensity, both of us pushing and pulling. I responded to her way, but got her doing more frequent kisses, which is what I prefer. (She later complimented me saying, "you know, most times I'm the one being super aggressive, but you just give it right back to me!" and we made out briefly towards the end of the interaction) That made it easier to escalate, and soon enough I'm kissing her neck, moving to collar bone, to chest, to nipples. She was breathing really hard at this point and I could smell her musk. I got her on top of me, and her top off of her, and she had a huge smile on her face, so I just continued what I was doing, moving my hands beneath her pants and grabbing her ass, sucking on her tits, and then out of nowhere, she starts putting her top back on. With my teeth I pulled it off and started sucking on her tits again, and despite her liking this, that was the peak of the hook up. We messed around a bit more before her finally pulling off and putting her bra, undershirt, and sweater back on.

I think what happened is I missed my escalation window. There was a moment where we briefly statred at each other when she was really into it, and I totally should have just asked her to come upstairs with me. Part of me just thought she wouldn't be down because she was a freshmen, and, I guess I didn't have the confidence with such a new girl yet. This is an example of why I need to remove this age bias I have, she would have responded like any other girl.

After this we watch more Friends and cuddle, and I keep the sexual vibe and flirting strong. I landed a joke about her trying to spike my water while I was in the bathroom, about her saying my name when I was kissing her neck (how that's supposed to be for later), and I had the subtitles on for Friends so you see this: (moaning) or (both moaning) quite a bit, which gave me a decent amount to work with.

I actually forgot that I needed to drive her home, and I sorta gave her a good-bye kiss, looked at her next to the door, then quickly realized the situation and responded accordingly.. not sure if she noticed, but it was an honest mistake so no biggie. I forgot my phone to the car and she put on tunes, and starts bumping Future! I was pumped, and we got to chat about music until I dropped her off (I'm a huge nerd about hip-hop). Planted a kiss before she got out.

Conclusion
Looking back, I think that she wanted to fuck, and was simply shit testing me with the whole "I don't sleep around/just got out of a LTR". She complied with my frame to people getting bored of just kissing, and wanting more, so this was probably the case. I know this is a stretch, but she might have been waiting for the right guy to fuck her after her relationship broke off, but not want to jump into a boyfriend thing again any time soon.

However, my failed escalation wasn't what I truly consider a failure. My LR- with Catfish was a true failure, she was telling me not to go any further. With this girl, I didn't hard press her for sex, but she was very turned on, the musk was strong. Also, I set up a second date w/o specifics, where she said she'd be coming over again for a study break.
I just need to make sure I get the 2nd date going correctly, and it should be easy to skip dinner and get her in my room this time. Also, she ate up almost every sex-joke and sexual frame that I threw out there, I think I've improved here quite a bit.

Until next time gents,

Hueman

>