LR-  20 year old college chick "Can I call you daddy?"

Chubadoo

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
A slight backstory for this LR:

It's kinda a long story so ima keep it real short, we approach 3 girls in a bar 4 sundays back with a friend (we had ordered them shots earlier but the waiter delivered them at a very random moment and we never realized, shit timing) so my retard 'wingman' goes in there and tells the first girl, the ugly of the 3, "we bought you shots but saw no gesture back from you" and MissUgly derailed him by telling him "That's cause we're only interested in the drinks" and he fucks off lmfao.

I didn't hear the interaction cause music was banging out loud, so I leaned into that girl and tried to chitchat her but couldn't hear anything she was saying, THAT while I was seeing my wingman disappear with my peripheral vision, he returned to my table and told my other friends who wanted to wing (one of which is gay and he's super easy with approaching and befriending girls) that I'm all good, I got it. (he literally double crossed me twice in a second lmfao, by ditching me with the 3 chicks and then preventing my other friends from helping me out)

So anyway I moved on to the other 2 girls of her group and chitchated those, they immediately introduced themselves to me and a moment later clinked their glasses with mine, in general they seemed real friendly and approachable til I was running out of things to say so I invite them over to my table. Girl I fancied, PetiteHottie asks her friend, TallCutie if she wants to come, TallCutie replies "no" and suddenly all 3 girls go cold, turn their backs to me and start vibing and dancing on their own. I simply left around there as I felt real uncomfortable, rip.

Now back to the LR
Yesterday I'm back in the same bar (actually we've been there every Sunday for the last month) with a big group of friends, it was Orthodox Easter so the bar was real busy. I was with a big group of friends too just vibing and doing our own thing and scouting for potential chicks to approach.

Throughout the night I had seen TallCutie several times but I couldn't recall it was her from our first approach 1 month ago. So as I had gotten to the toilet and was leaving I notice PetiteHottie, the chick I originally fancied, with the side of my eye, make her way to the toilet, and I'm like HMMMM looks like they're here too.
Turns out they were hanging out at the furthest darkest corner of the bar because it was the only area with free space, rest was packed.

I make my way back to my dudes, and by now it was 3am and half our group had left, so I tell my gay friend that the chicks are here and we're approaching them later in the night, note, my gay friend and our petite female friend are crazy dancers and make everyone vibe with them and in general bring a good mood to their proximity so they were the perfect ones to be my wingmen, well, occupy the other chicks from PetiteHottie's group while I could game her.

Time flies, I make my way to greet an old classmate at the bar who was close to the chicks I was interested in, while I have a chat and vibe with him I ditch him to make my way to the toilet (it was even closer to the chicks) but notice a huge line of dudes so I take the chance to approach PetiteHottie and chat her up, which went as follows:

"You're PetiteHottie, the flight attendant?"

"OMG yes! How do you know me?"

"I met you here about a month ago"

"I don't remember"

"You must've been real wasted then"

And tbh I don't even recall the rest of the convo but I just teased them a bit and chatted them up, I realized then who TallCutie was and chatted her up also and I'm just chilling there with them and dancing for a while until this petite Dyke with green/blonde hair waves me over and asks me who the FK I am, how old I am, where my friends are, and "go over back to your friends my child" lmfao, I was stealing her girls.

So I tell her we're having a reunion here with my ladies, she asks TallCutie if she knows me etc, turns out, TallCutie had just met Dyke and she wasn't really happy about Dyke hitting on her all night long so I was kinda her saviour, meanwhile, PetiteHottie leaves and I don't even realize, so I tell the other girls that ima bring my dancer female friend over who's a party animal and they're gonna love them.

I head back to my group, and half of what's left of them are leaving (we were a big group initially ehh) so there's only 4 of us left, including my female dancer friend and my gay dude.

After 20 painful and annoying minutes of trying to convince them to follow up because the fucking chick had apparently gotten tired and wanted to watch over our stuff back at the table (jackets, bag), our 4th guy agrees to watch over our stuff at the table so the rest of us head over to the chicks and we start vibing and dancing again, TallCutie was now my target since PetiteHottie had left, the Dyke vibes with my gay friend and my female friend suddenly leaves, did she get shy? Or what.. /facepalm

Anyway TallCutie was easy going so the interaction went smooth, I chatted her other friend up, a short chubby/fat chick and in the end invite them over to our table, they tag along and wave bye to the Dyke who apparently wasn't part of their group.

Mfw I invite the Dyke over cause she was a hella crazy chick and was funny AF, I told TallCutie about that later in the night and asked her if she hates me for doing so, eylmao.

We dance and vibe back at our table and deep dive my girl a little bit but at one point I couldn't hear much she was saying and I was getting real hot, so I asked her if she wanted to follow me outside, she seemed eager, but she looks at her fat friend who was just standing there across the table awkwardly and I realize TallCutie's friend wouldn't feel comfortable, and TallCutie wouldn't want to leave her alone with a bunch of strangers, so I'm like "Nevermind, your friend will probably feel uncomfortable" to which she agreed and we stayed there for a little while longer, before we left.

Occasionally I was ditching TallCutie to dance with Dyke or my female friend just to show her that I don't drool over her that much. Before leaving the bar I had asked her what her schedule was like the day after tomorrow and she said she was free, so I asked her out to which she agreed and we exchanged numbers.
(My instagram is kinda edgy since I do airsoft and shit so I prefered not to share that with her right then)

On our way out, my friends had parked on the opposite direction of my car so we part ways outside the bar, while I follow TallCutie and her friend on the other direction until the first intersection, where we seperate from the fattychick and TallCutie follows me to my car, tells me I'll be her taxi tonight.

Note: She was constantly watching behind her while we make our way to my car.

While I'm driving her back to my place I ask her if everything's fine and whether she was worried that Dyke was stalking her, "nah all cool" she replied. She wasn't very talkative in the car unless I asked her about stuff to which she'd reply

Anyway outside her place (she lives with her family) and in my car we say our byes and as I'm kissing each of her cheek and hug her, she leans into me and we start making out, after a long session of making out and groping her I move down onto her neck and breasts and I'm real into her and after maybe 5-10 minutes she freaks out and asks me "What are you doing, stop, you're making me uncomfortable!!" and im lyk "The fuck" so I back off and just chill for a bit, rubbing her hands gently until we re-escelate again.

She didn't wanna touch my dick, and at some point she even told me "Wtf who do you think I am to do this on the first night" ...meh, whatever. I carried on focusing onto her, I tried to shift her over and get her ontop of me after a while so we could grind more agaisnt each other and she freaks out again:

"WTF!! Why are you pushing my head down against your pants" and I'm like "bruhhhh" so I explain to her that I was actually trying to get her ontop of me (I was still clothed)

She hops ontop of me a while after and I'm fingering her now while sucking her nipples etc, lots of licking. She didn't want me to eat her pussy out but she eventually gave in, she told me she's never had an orgasm before, and my fingers from behind her while having her ontop were at a weird angle and weren't ideal for the 'come hither' motion, it was tiring for me and I kept swapping fingers and hands.

Around that time she asks if she can call me daddy, wanted me to choke her and spank her butt real hard etc which is weird considering a few seconds ago she was freaking out I was going too fast?

In the end she even sucked my dick but it was 50% hard which sucked, ED is killing me again. I must've been fingering her for an hour or more though in my car and she was all over me so we got past the LMR bullshit. I'm not sure if she would've allowed me to fuck her if my dick was fully hard though.

She asks me if I got insta, I say I do, she asks me for it, I say I'm not giving it, she kinda starts freaking out asking me if I've got a girlfriend which was funny

"I don't, I'm just messing with you, do you?"

"Yeah, I've got instagram"

"Not instagram, have you got a girlfriend"

And she told me she's single since January, then I told her I was messing with her and we exchanged insta profiles.

I also forgot to mention that she kept asking me not to tell anyone about the whole thing we were doing, she must've asked me like 15 times to which all times I assured her that I don't talk about such things and it's nobody's business and I respect her and shit. In the end I told her playfully that if she asks me one more time ima go tag a wall at a popular place and announce it to the whole world.

Later I sent her an after session text after she left and I went home

"Just made it home, TallCutie, I'm having lunch and passing out in bed. Today was wonderful, talk to you tomorrow. Sweet dreams -pink heart pierced by arrow emoji-"

She replied at noon "Good moorniiing, I also had a great night yesterday" with hearty emojis and shit.

This was yesterday night/today at dawn. We're meeting again tomorrow but I may call her off for Wednesday. Also, besides #deusvult chick's also following #satanic tags and shit on instagram which is kinda a red flag and also her friend that I originally fancied, PetiteHottie has got she/her pronouns on her profile page, which is a sign that PetiteHottie's retarded, so ehh. I don't know, we'll see.

Again, TallCutie has told me she's never had an orgasm in her life before, is there such thing as anorgasmic women?
I used to have another girl who couldn't get an orgasm for shit, I don't think she ever got one, and simutaneously I had another one who was having like 3-4-5 orgasms / fuck, and the feeling of finishing a girl off is so much better, makes you feel complete, that you've achieved something

I've been reading this post but it's not exactly the same, thoughts about the above? Thanks in advance

Edit: Post fun texts go as follows:

"Just made it home, TallCutie, I'm having lunch and passing out in bed. Today was wonderful, talk to you tomorrow. Sweet dreams -pink heart pierced by arrow emoji-"

She replied at noon "Good moorniiing, I also had a great night yesterday" with hearty emojis and shit.

2 hours later I text her: "Mhm great, we should repeat that ;)"

"Hahah do you think sooo?"

"I don't just think so, we ought to"

"Cutieee"

"Awwww
Well, I'm going to carry on sleeping -2x rofl emojis-
Kisses"

"Hahah kisseeeees" <-liked/reacted to her text with a heart and left her like that, time was 14:15

At 23:14 she re-engages me on her own, which made her double text:

"Chubadooo, are we going out tomorrow?"

"Hey TallCutie, sure, around 7 in the evening?"

"I can do 6:30 too I don't have a problem : ) "

"Nice, let's do at 7 then ; ) ; )"

"Hahahah alriiiiight"

"Great, talk to you tomorrow then, good night -kiss emoji- "

"Goodnight -emoji smothered w/ kisses- "

Last edited:
>