2014 In The Mirror and The Future

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey homies,

2014 was a great year and 2015 will be even better, no matter the circumstances. We're always improving here at GC, and one of the best ways to stay motivated is to look how far you've come! Every moment is bleeding into the next.

So, no matter how small or great, post your lay count from 2014, top 5 things you accomplished, top 5 lessons you learned, and your goals for 2015.

Lay Count

Lays: 22 (sitting at 36 total now)
LR-s (oral sex): around 20-30 (if I'd known what I know now, most of these would be lays. Oh well)
Kisses and fingerbangs: too many to even come close to counting accurately
Dates: around 100?

Top 5 Accomplishments

1. Become full-time writer for GC
2. Gain Tribal Elder rank on GC boards
3. Almost triple my total lay count
4. Master social circle knowledge and reputation manipulation/handling
5. Ridiculously improve my body: almost 20 pounds of muscle, very little body fat, and a new diet that makes me feel amazing

Top 5 Lessons

1. You literally have no idea how great you can become until you start pushing yourself
2. Our potential is so ridiculously great (an extension of lesson 1, obviously)
3. Obsession is a necessity for mastery, at least until the later stages
4. The Middle Way is a very subtle and difficult concept to grasp, but once understood, leads to a much healthier and more efficient lane to mastery
5. The last steps towards mastery are all mindset tweaks

Goals for 2015

1. Being less concerned with lay counts now, I'm going to focus on quality and absolute abundance (being able to get and maintain outcome independence with girlfriend quality girls). In general, 90% focus on mindsets, 10% on cleaning up "game."
2. Master my new hyper-adaptive style that I've never seen done before
3. Write a book ;)
4. Move to a big city and thrive in the new environment
5. Help grow a business that me and my dad have and make enough cash to pay off my student loans

May we all become powerful beyond measure in 2015 and all future years,

Hector

p.s. fuck New Years Resolutions. Stick with your goddamn convictions and make improvement a daily thing, not just some festive Facebook update ;) This time around in 2016, come back to this thread and see if you stuck with your word.

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
2014 was an incredible year and I can't wait to see what 2015 holds.

Lay Count

Lays: 10 (total of 14, and already 1 in 2015)
LR-'s= 0
Kisses and fingerbangs: Countless # of kisses and makeouts, can't even remember. I only fingerbanged one girl that I didn't bang.
Dates: Under 50?

Top 5 Accomplishments

1. Consistent sex throughout the year of 2014 (after having very little sex prior to 2014)
2. Becoming good with women
3. Making Dean's Honour Roll for a 4th year in a row at school
4. Made a lot of good connections in the professional world (and also seduction world ;))
5. Passing all my buddy's in terms of lay count (Bragging rights ;))

Top 5 Lessons
1. Not giving a fuck and a willingness to walk away (You'll get what you want from girls this way)
2. Moving quick (If you don't move quick, you will almost see almost no results with women)
3. Everyone wants to fuck (Girl's want sex just as much as guys do)
4. You need to put in work in order to accomplish something, it's not just going to happen over night
5. Don't Chase (e.g., Let the girl Chase the relationship)

Goals for 2015
1. Have a threesome
2. Rack my lay count up and slay as many girls as possible (Maybe like 20-30 lays) (I feel like I still need more experience with women before I get a super firm grip on things and know exactly what makes all of them broads click)
3. Move to Toronto and do my Master's
4. FUCK AS MANY GIRLS AS POSSIBLE DURING CANCUN SPRING BREAK
5. Continue writing on my blog and possibly write some more articles. Maybe write some articles for GirlsChase, if I ever become a master at seduction? ;)

All the best to 2015 ;)

- Rdawg

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
Okay my stats, humble though they are

Lay count: 1
LR-s: 3
Kisses and fingerbangs: 4
Dates: 9 (that's to say 9 different girls, I went on multiple dates with a few of them)

Top 5 accomplishments
1. Fundamentals (my conversation... fashion, posture, etc...)
2. Doing my first cold approach... making daygame part of my life
3. Making sexual flirting part of who I am, removing mental filters
4. Learning how to move girls (a work in progress but solid gains)
5. Handling my disability (finding innovative hearing aid products online, taking voice classes, etc)

Top 5 lessons
1. Getting over invested in a girl will turn you into a blubbering wreck, you might as well walk away since you'll be over-cautious at best
2. It is okay to approach girls in their workplace (or anywhere... what could be more important than meeting an attractive dominant man?)
3. It is (usually) okay to hit on girls who are attached, you are doing them a favour (they're often just marking time with a useless man)
4. Not taking what girls say literally, mostly ignoring it and responding on my terms (also analyzing interactions for the real reasons, not what they say)
5. I can be a dominant mofo in bed, if I build compliance and make sure I'm regularly issuing orders with the right voice tone and so forth

Top 5 goals for 2015
1. Handling shit tests
2. Eye contact discipline
3. Improving my voice (I have glimpsed what I'm capable of, with my deep resonant voice for day-to-day and my sexy bedroom voice, but it isn't reliable)
4. Not making my life all about pickup, having balance with my work and hobbies and social life
5. Achieving abundance

Go for it gentlemen, hit those goals... mine are pretty modest but I know I can achieve them!

cheers, Ray

Raqimus

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
2014 came and went, some things happened and some didn't. I didn't make enough progress I still smile at what progress I made. Also my dick worked once so I count that as a win lol.
Lay Count

Lays: 1 ( Total of 2 if going in soft counts)
LR-s : 1
Kisses and fingerbangs:8-10
Dates: 8-10

Top 5 Accomplishments

1. Was able to get it up and fuck this girl and make her a fuck buddy
2. Found what a hobby I really love doing
3. Improved my fundamentals (mental and physical)
4. Almost turned around this chick that was on the fence about me asking her out it was awesome but there was another customer so I had to let her go i'll do something different next time.
5. Approached several girls in bar/club setting (groups at that!)

Top 6 Lessons ( I want 6 fuck you!)

1. You can't be scared of potential failure because nothing will happen if you don't try.
2. Never text a girl if she was on her period because there was blood all over your face hands, and clothes while walking down the street after going ham on fingering (even if you find it funny she wont...)
3. Take risks and make a fool out of yourself, because fuck what everyone else thinks.
4. Stop waiting for thing to fall into place and thinking you have time, you will miss windows and fail to make things happen.
5. Take massive action.
6. You are your own worst enemy.

Goals for 2015

1. Fix mindset issues, I find myself reverting back to old depressive and negative mindsets for a couple minutes or so.
2. Inject more of my personality into interaction, I usually just stay calm and don't say half of the things I want to say, I've let the crazy cat out the bag.
3. Consistently begin to day game outside of work, like on the street etc and not sporadically.
4. Move out of parents home and move to Miami, or just have my own spot, lost soooo many girls because of logistics years prior.
5. Fuck more girls and have at least 3 fuck buddies on deck. I want to reach 20 total lays so I have to hustle this is a promise.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey guys,

My modest contribution based on 4 months ending 31 jan.

Lays: 1 (excluding escalation on my ex GF that I met after 20 yrs lol; have good hopes with my latest date)
Dates: 8 (i.e. different women)
Response rate to match / chat invite (online game): about 1 in 5
Chat to date conversion ratio (online game): about 1 in 10
Date to lay ratio: about 1 in 5 I think

Top Accomplishments
1. Eye contact, sexy smile and other fundamentals
2. Process in place
3. Touching routine, deep diving
4. Beginning of abundance mentality

Top Learnings
1. Don't chase and walk away
2. Need to handle her frames
3. Need to move faster
4. Troubleshoot to increase efficiency

Goals
1. Get a regular girlfriend and continue dating on the side "to keep training"
2. Tentative lay target for 2015: 5
3. More daygaming
4. Relocate out of Middle East into Asia later this year

Cheers
Seppuku

Space Monkey
space monkey
Good afternoon Slayers! :)

2014 has been a year of change, important decisions and big conquests and I am proud to say I finished it with a big grin on my face...ans a big kiss from my super GF and a lost wallet haha :) .. Getting my fundamentals down, calibrate socially and getting a nice social circle, working on my relationship and getting on top of my shit at uni have been my primary goals.

Lays: only 2 new (9 altogether) one is still fresh.. 37y milf :0 (that will be one of the next year's accomplishments haha)
No dates, both were same day lays
A few makeouts then and there

Top accomplishments

1. Stopped smoking weed on daily basis
2. Made my realtionship shine even more
3. Become extremely aware of my surroundings and becoming a psych master
4. Changed profoundly
5. Began to envision in detail my long term goal

Top learnings

1. Action is all-important
2. I regret inaction toooooo much
3. Whatever happens it's probably irrelevat unless you make it otherwise in other words, things happen, is what you make out of it and how you react that really matters
4. Communication is key - almost everywhere
5. There is soo many people in the world that I do not need to waste any of my precious time on stupid people

Goals for 2015

1. Keep at least my monthly average for now (1) that would mean doubling my lay count :p
2. Become an even more attractive person (gym, yoga, meditation and social development)
3. One on more threesome with or without my GF
4. Deepen and strenghten my already beautiful relationship, add some new crazy places to our 'places where we had sex list' (39 items on it right now)
5. Advance to Tribal elder <---> advance in my sed. level
6. Finish at least one of my big projects

Good luck to everyone and stick to your convictions like Master Anatman said and do not forget to take ACTION. The past does not exist and the future has not happened yet, so the only way to actually impact your life is now and here by taking action..loads of it.

Carpe vagina,

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
2015 was a great year and I accomplished from many aspects of my life, especially career wise!

Lay Count

Lays: 17 (total of 30. 7 more lays than the year before)
LR-'s= 2?
Kisses and fingerbangs: Countless # of kisses and makeouts, can't even remember. Fucked around with so MANY girls that I fucked so many situations up. My lay count probably would be north of 30 if I didn't have so many fucks ups.

Top 5 Accomplishments
1. Tribal Elder Status
2. Work in the NBA
3. Slay 2 girls in an hour
4.Complete my bachelor's degree,obtain various scholarships and begin the process of my Master's Degree
5. Slay the hottest girl out of all of my 30 kills

Top 5 Lessons
1. Nothing phases me anymore. I've become very good with not letting things bug me and manage any stress in my life.
2. LMR is a bitch and is always different with girls
3. Enjoy the game and have with seduction
4. Always give something a shot. Don't ever think you won't make it or can't do it. "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
5. Ignore all the hates

Goals for 2015
1. Have a threesome (Didn't get this done; Closet I came was fucking 2 girls in less than hour. Still have someone work to do but made progress)
2. Rack my lay count up and slay as many girls as possible (Maybe like 20-30 lays) (I hit 17 lays which was 3 below what I was hoping for. 17 is still good and it shows much progress from the year before. I hit a bit of rut near the end of 2015, which I think held me back a bit. Not worried though!)
3. Move to Toronto and do my Master's (Well, somehow I made this happen and I was able to work with the Raptors on an intern level. Mind ya, I'm back home now, but I lived there for roughly 4 months and I still wish I was there haha. However, my goal was to 'move' there, not stay there lol)
4. FUCK AS MANY GIRLS AS POSSIBLE DURING CANCUN SPRING BREAK (I was to get 5, probably could of had 1 or 2 more but still was successful)
5. Continue writing on my blog and possibly write some more articles. Maybe write some articles for GirlsChase, if I ever become a master at seduction? ;) (Continued on my blog and things are slowly growing as I got a small community going now)

Goals for 2016
1. Get that DAM THREESOME lol
2. Focus more on getting higher quality girls
3. Work on building and potentially releasing an Training EBOOK
4. NETWORK and hopefully get some really nice connections that might turn into a job I like
5. Continue working on the blog

All the best to 2016 as #SLAYFEST2016 BEGINS!!! ;)

- Rdawg

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
2015 was really eye opening and I plan to work hard to understand myself better, as well as knock out my fundamentals, hopefully completely this year.

Lay Count

2 for a total of 2 in 2015 haha.
LR-: 0
Kisses: decent amount, don't really bother remembering these though. Need to push harder to get a close or a rejection.

Top 5 Accomplishments

-Two threesomes with my bros!
-Almost did a perfect lay early in the year had it not been for me being a pussy right at the finish line
-I realization at the end of the year of how my friends don't help you with goals like these, save for a few.
-Fashion on lock, pretty much good on this
-Starting to get opened by girls, which is convinient

Top 5 Lessons

-You are alone in this journey.
-You can't help someone before you help yourself, or are currently doing so.
-Insight on my personality and personal growth over walls I've had up for years.
-Fun doesn't mean progress. There's always a more efficient way if you look.
-Push to the finish. Burn it to the ground.

Goals For 2016

1. Fundamental lock down. Working on this currently.
2. Notice social nuance a lot more. Lacking here a lot.
3. Push for dates and closes, learn club game - my weakest area.
4. Get my own place once again.
5. 5 lays at the least. I think this is reasonable.

LET'S GET IT!

Jake.

killerman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
2015 was a fucking great year for me.

Achievements:

1. Went from 8 lays at the beginning of the year to 18 lays at the end of the year. A total of 10 new lays.
2. Went on dates with 39 different new girls
3. Managed to make a girl squirt for the first time. Then made another girl squirt 1 month later
4. First experience of fucking a girl in a public place. I had no logistics and nor did she, which made the achievement even greater
5. Started cold approaching properly for the first time. Throughout the year I must have approached around 700-800 girls
6. 9 out of my 10 lays in 2015 were from cold approach pickup
7. Went on an instant date with a girl for the first time
8. Improved my fashion style
9. Improved my body (went from 64kg to 73kg) with only 10% body fat
10. Fucked 3 girls on first dates
11. Fucked a milf for the first time! 38 years old
12. Massively improved my ability to use physical touch as part of the physical escalation process.
13. Got better at handling resistance and the ability to turn things around (eg from failed kiss attempt to fucking girl in my bed within 40 minutes)

Goals for 2016

1. Fuck more girls this year than last year
2. Go on dates with more new girls than last year
3. Have a threesome
4. Improve my sex skills to give girls harder orgasms and more amazing sex than ever before
5. Experiment in bed more
6. Fuck a stripper/pole dancer
7. Fuck a girl on a beach
8. Improve my night game skills so that I can have one night stands more frequently than ever before
9. Take my fashion style to another level
10. Improve my body even more, look more ripped.

Happy new year seducers!

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Interesting to read my own post a year ago. 2015 was a year of amazing learnings.

Lay Count 2015
New Lays: 15 (Full sexual intercourse)
Lifetime Lay count: 23 (including one early this year)
LR- (BJ, sucking boobs etc...): 4
Total dates 2015: 34

Top Accomplishments
1. 9 first date lays
2. From Space Monkey to Cro Magnon
3. 2 hours from first meet to bed
4. Relative abundance
5. Switching girlfriends at the airport :)

Top learnings
1. First date lay is easy!
2. Structure the date so as to bring the girl home on first date
3. BlackDragon's two dates model if logistics prevents first date lay
4. Cooking date is a great tool
5. Different room, different mood: bring her in bedroom if LMR on the living room
6. Second fuck date to "lock in" the girl
7. Importance to structure relationships right since the start

Goals for 2016
1. Leave Qatar and establish myself in Asia
2. Work towards being self employed
3. Busy year ahead. Manage time
4. 10 new lays. My year will be in fact very busy so less time for new lays
5. Learn to structure and manage fulfilling relationships in my own terms

Cheers,
Seppuku

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Goals for 2015

1. Being less concerned with lay counts now, I'm going to focus on quality and absolute abundance (being able to get and maintain outcome independence with girlfriend quality girls). In general, 90% focus on mindsets, 10% on cleaning up "game."
2. Master my new hyper-adaptive style that I've never seen done before
3. Write a book ;)
4. Move to a big city and thrive in the new environment
5. Help grow a business that me and my dad have and make enough cash to pay off my student loans

1. I didn't accomplish #1 until very late in the year, but I did eventually overcome that mental barrier.

2. Haven't mastered it but it's looking damn nice right now.

3. Not yet. Still working on that but now have a clearer idea of what that book is.

4. Haha, I'd say I've done pretty well for myself in just 7 months;)

5. It's almost complete. Though after I help him run it for a few months I'm going to leave it to him; I can't be my father's legacy and refuse such obligations.

Reflections upon 2015

Toughest year of my life. Dealt with a tragedy, overcame huge bouts of depression (which I now laugh at), struggled financially, and moved across the country. Though, I've also destroyed some big illusions in my life. I no longer have the desire to join a monastery, I've freed myself from many obligations, I have a clearer vision of my life, and I can pretty much handle anything that I call "terrible," even though the fastest way to wipe away trouble is to recognize its illusory nature.

As for sleeping with girls - well, I had sex with one of the most beautiful women in my book, went on dates and got the numbers of 10s (though couldn't close haha), and almost consistently get warm and belated reactions from every woman I approach. Women are realizing my love for them and mine for them grows even more.

Goals for 2016

1. Achieve absolute abundance (which will be accomplished by getting a "10" as a girlfriend...or two?)

2. Write two books (you heard me)

3. Move to London

4. Gain financial independence

5. Unravel the dream even more

Hector

killerman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Pretty sweet you're aiming to move to London Hector! You'll soon find out there are many sexy girls there, the city is FULL of hot latinas and arabic girls (including many attractive eastern european girls :) )May I ask why you moving to London? Change of scenery/city? Call for adventure? I'm aiming to move to London within 2 years. The idea is to get this online business I'm constructing generating income for me within that 2 year period. Hopefully it won't take me longer than that. As for the books, what kind of books are you going to be writing?

JPWorld

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
2015 was my first year on the boards so everything was new, including losing my virginity.

Lay Count

Total: 5
LR-: 2
Kisses: Not many

Top 5 Accomplishments

1. Having a foursome the night after I lost my virginity
2. Sorting my fashion out
3. 2 almost first-date lays
4. Approaching a 10, screwing up a number close, but solid texting got a date (for which she paid)
5. Having 4 lays in 5 weeks

Top 5 lessons

1. Others are on this road, too
2. Saying 'hi' isn't that big of a deal.
3. I suck at LMR, need to sort this
4. Enjoy this more
5. Day-game looks more intimidating than it actually is.

Goals for 2016
1. Hit a lay count of 20 (so 15 girls this year).
2. Reach 10 lays before I sleep with someone of my own nationality (I'm British - only slept with internationals so far)
3. Maintain my god-like body.
4. Get my braces off so my smile will be back = more confidence
5. Have a threesome (!!!!)
6. Every time I go on holiday, get laid.
7. Get involved with RSD groups when possible.
8. Overcome LMR problems
9. More daygaming.
10. Approach more in Nightclubs.
(BONUS - 11. Sleep with an Italian chick)

Best of luck chaps!

Hector, may I ask what your total lay count is now? And PM if you end up in London! Not far from where I am.

- JP

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Killerman,

I have a restless soul. Been on the West Coast for 7 months now and it's getting old. Plus, I love British chicks and once I'm in Europe, half the world is right next door. One book is for GC and the other book...well it's a secret haha.

JP,

I'll for sure be hitting lots of people up once I get there. Still gotta pick a futbol team to support; leaning between Liverpool and Chelsea right now. I suppose where I live will affect my choice if I don't wanna get stabbed.

And my lay count is 54. I'm actually writing an article on the importance of notch-counts after I finish this one about approach addiction. Should be an interesting read.

Hector

JPWorld

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hector,

That's fair enough! Haha well I'm a Liverpool fan personally but I won't let that influence your decision ;) Might be a better bet to support a non-London club whilst you're there though, could be interesting otherwise as you say...!

Fair play! Looking forward to it!

- JP

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
2015 was a good year.

Top 5 accomplishments:

1. Living alone.
2. Losing my virginity.
3. Consistently pulling at least two girls home. Every month. For 3 months.
4. Non committed relationship with a hot girl
5. Fleshing out a process for meeting a girl at the mall. And having her in bed not too long after.

Top 5 lessons:

1. You can take her on an adventure. Without literally taking her anywhere.
2. Girls differ in their fantasies. This affects how the game will have to be played.
3. There is a good way to talk about yourself.
4. I prefer novelty to security.
5. Hot girls like me too

Goals for 2016:

1. Triple the lay count. At the very least
2. Flesh out a process for indirect game to use on campus.
3. Successfully pull off a 'snipe'
4. Get kinky

killerman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hector, phenomenal lay/LR/date statistics/numbers. Where do most of your lays/dates come from? Are you a daygame guy? nightgame guy? Or do you treat everything equally like do a lot of nightgame, daygame, as well as putting high emphasis on having a high quality tinder/okcupid profile?

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The lay took about 20 minutes so wouldn't be too hard to write up (we almost fucked in the bathroom at the club but security gave us some trouble). But I'm very careful about what I put on the internet, so not sure. I'll give it a think;)

Killerman,

My notch count is actually pretty abysmal if you want me to be honest. I have friends my age who have triple my count, but there's a lot of reasons for that, some you might not even think about (I've probably refused 20-30 women who outright said they wanted to fuck me). You're really going to enjoy my article, it'll reveal the truth about lay counts. I'll have it done this week. And I'm an everything guy - I've always been a "jack of all trades" personality. It's made for a ridiculously stupid learning curve that's required more hours of focus and practice than one can even imagine. The past 2 and a half years have been focused on little else besides pussy. And in my "natural" days it was the same, I just didn't have the formal/academic focus that the PUA community instilled in me. But I've mastered social circle game, house parties, college bars, day game, dates, and am finishing my curve on club/city-nightlife game (working at a club has helped immensely). I've almost got Tinder down too and just got onto Okcupid - have had some close calls but will master that once I get some better pictures.

Hector

>