LR  23-year-old Curvaceous Cutie (Social Circle)

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Intro
I recently came to the conclusion that, due to the COVID pandemic's reshuffling of social norms, where at my work we have to be fully remote, which means I have to spend Mon-Fri in my studio alone, what I'm really missing isn't so much pussy (though it's always nice) but socializing, hanging out with people, and having meaningful interactions: human contact, touch.

It's also true that of my 99 notches, the majority came from some form of social circle manipulation. I have successfully done cold approach, and do intend to get back to it when I am in a more professionally stable situation where I don't have to be constantly worrying about my financial survival, but 100% pure solo cold approach lays account for about 20% of my total.

Social 1
So this firm I work for has a big pool of trainees and I managed to get into the social media groups where they hang out because I had been a trainee and was given some “buddies” – newer trainees.

Mid-January in one of the social media groups I was inviting whoever would want to join to come to watch “The Tragedy of Macbeth” in the theatres and this girl said she wanted to join. She brought a girlfriend with her. I was already going with a buddy and his female housemate.

After the movie, we invited them to get a drink and hung out a bit.

The girl who’d contacted me was cute. I liked her face. Her body seemed good too. She was also really cool, telling me about her travel plans to go on this big adventure to the other side of the world.

We left the bar together - since we’re neighbours, we discovered. When saying goodbye to her I said, in between cheek kisses, “See you at the board games meetup on Wednesday. If not, maybe something else.” I didn't end up going to the board games meetup (vacuum).

She’s half-Italian half-Spanish, 23, has short hair, full lips. Really cute face. Curvy (like, slim waist, round buttocks (not firm), and big boobays (not firm)). Let’s call her HBCutie.

I invited her to this day trip I was organizing and she ended up not making it but the trip went ahead.

Social 2
Then I invited her to a house party I was organizing last week on Friday. She wanted to come, and we walked there together.

It took a while for people to start arriving but eventually, there must have been 60 people there. Party was epic.

At the party, there was plenty of poon. Heck, at one point I was chatting in the kitchen and this Spanish chick pulls me by the arm to come dance with her in the living room: “It’s full of girls in there, we need guys!” They were playing Reggaeton, you know the drill…

In the living room, I basically danced with all the babes, except the hottest of them all, a Polish girl full of makeup, from a house where they also throw epic house parties, who’d come with 3 other girls. I was going to get to her eventually but she just left before I had the chance haha. I’d already chatted to her in the kitchen a bit. She didn’t have a very friendly look about her. The kind of girl who gets hit on too much for her own good.

Still in the living room, HBCutie appeared. She’d been giving me sips of her beer once my beers had run out, which I knew to be a big sign of compliance.

We were chatting in a dark corner and I started rubbing her hand. The sexual tension was getting through the roof. Then she did something really hot: she started making out with me, haha.

I had to go home at 2.00 a.m. since I was organizing another day trip the next day and the train was leaving at 7.56 a.m. to one of the neighbouring countries. She left with me, and a buddy gave us a ride.

At my door, she said she “had to go back home,” while making out with me. I told her, “Stop it! You’re turning me on!” “You too,” she replied. I told her, “I guess I’ll be seeing you soon then,” and she said, “Yeah.”

I ended up sleeping 4 hours that night haha.

Anyway, the trip the next day was a blast. She wasn’t there, but it was literally me, a buddy, and the rest chicks, most of which were delish. The hottest ones had boyfriends (predictable, when you’re 28ish). Still, was a great time.

Shot HBCutie a text, kept text convo going during that day. I set up a chase frame in between flirts: her: “How many hours did you sleep?” me: “4, so thanks for not coming upstairs (shysmilie)” her: “well, you’re welcome (laughingsmilie)”. We were still texting the next day, when she went on a hike with some other trainees.

The "Date"
Monday I shot her a text saying, “Let’s get a drink this week.”

We arranged a day, Thursday, yesterday, 9.30 p.m.

I told her to swing by and that we could walk there together.

Held her hand on way to bar.

At bar, we had two beers.

Set non-judgemental frames. Made out a bit.

Then told her “I have beer at home,” she said “I don’t know what to say to that,” but got her clothes on and we left. It was 11.30 p.m.

The Kill
At home, did usual thing of “leaving to take out the trash,” leaving her inside by herself.

When I returned, sipping drinks, sat her on my lap, then making out, unclipped bra, holding titties.

Then slowly clothes came off.

No resistance.

Passionate lovemaking on my comfortable king-size.

1.45 a.m. she left.

Told her to text me when she got home. She did.

Retention
This morning sent her patented Skills texts: “Morning. Last night was hot. Thank you”

She replied: “Morning. Glad I stayed. Did you just wake up?” I replied: “nah I woke up at 8.30ish. Me too. Next time bring a change of clothes and leave in the morning” She replied: “Will do. And next time make sure there’s something other than [beverage she doesn’t like] in your fridge ;)” I said “haha deal.”

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
very nice Bismark, what i like about you, is that when you write your reports, you don't have a big ego and you post when thing go south... When posters get vulnerable and post their the things that go south, then is easier to diagnosed mistakes..... But you also, field test stuff vs doing the same old....

There is a thing you do that i recommended to beam which is to leave the girl alone for a little bit, in pull location, i wish more guys do that little pull back move.... (i always do the same)..... This relaxes a bit the girl and takes them for fight/flight kneejerk response..... That girl you bang sound like my type... haha...

This is a nice soft close (i did the same with my now main, exact similar wording:

Next time bring a change of clothes and leave in the morning” She replied: “Will do. And next time make sure there’s something other than [beverage she doesn’t like] in your fridge ;)” I said “haha deal.”

^ this is what you now got a work on to see if you can bang couple of times to see if she gets on rotation... Just make sure to be careful "inviting straight over" without fielding her out with another soft close, cause women now "he put me as fuck that is" i don't want that, which triggers at times asd (obviously after the 3 lock she is fucked, then you can do whatever you want aka straight over)...

p.s. working from home is the worst with i get cabin fever...

>