2nd date failed esculation: How to proceed?

dmbfan79

Rookie
Rookie
Hey fellas,

After being in a relationship for three years I just recently started dating again.

I met a cool chick on a dating app and we set up a first date.

First date: It was a good date lots of deep-diving and esculating it lasted about nine hours from start to finish however it didn't end in hooking up.

Second date: I esculated and tried to get her back to my place but she pulled the I am not feeling well routine or she generally wasn't feeling well.

My question is: How should I proceed? I am thinking to go with the Hang Back approach that Chase mentions in Tactics Tuesdays. Proceeding with the Law of least attraction, but I don't want her to feel like I auto-rejected her.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@dmbfan79 dude! 9 hours is a fucking long date! I recall reading somewhere it takes on average 7 hours for a girl to hook up with you..... let that sink in.

The second date sounds like it had a shit ending, usually it's best to hang back about 3 or 4 days so that she forgets about the bad ending, you don't look needy or desperate and it gives her a chance to reach out to you. If she reaches out it shows investment and puts her in the chasing position. If she doesn't try a check in text hey name been busy blah blah blah hope you're well blah blah feel free to throw in call back humour or if you discussed doing something else you can throw it in here.

A warm check in text in a few days gives her time to miss you, you seem cool and un needy - all attractive traits. Alternatively shoot the I've just seen this that made me think of you text, it shows you needed a prompt to think of her, you were busy with your own thing or other girls dude.

dmbfan79

Rookie
Rookie
Thanks for taking the time to reply Fluxcapacitor and insight as to how to proceed.

dmbfan79

Rookie
Rookie
Hey fellas,

I am looking for some insight on my last date and how to proceed.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to respond.

I have been out of the game for three years since I was in a long-term relationship and it's a bitch getting back into the swing of things any guidance is greatly appreciated.

Background: I live in South East Asia specifically Korea and am dating a Korean chick the culture here is a little different from the U.S.A. and I can say the majority of people are conservative. Thus, dating and hooking up may be a little more challenging. Generally women live with their parents and have to go home each night by a certain time.

3rd date: The date went like this, she came to my town she lives one hour away, set up a nice hike, had lunch. Grabbed coffee and then took her back to my place for dinner and drinks. It was about 10:30 p.m. when she got a call from her mom who was checking in, thus I figured I better make a move fast so we started to make out and then she began to become resistant and kept worrying about catching the last bus home. I began pursing more to hook up but in the end she just ran out the door. Which leaves me to where I am now.

Should I cut it off?

She's a cool chick and I think I'd like to see her again but at some point I don't want to pursue any further if we aren't hooking up and I am already in the dreaded friend zone.

I am curious as to where to go from here: I have been radio silence for the last two days and haven't sent a message. I was thinking of shooting a message during the week if I haven't heard from her and seeing if she wants to come out again. She usually comes on a Wednesday during the middle of the week.

Any thoughts or strategies?

I appreciate the help.

Cheers

Dmbfan

>