Wealth  3 Categories of Customers. You need to be a little SOYBOY on the frontend sales funnel.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Whether i become President :)...... or Joe Biden becomes President, or Trump,

Here's the secret: Our society are filled with soyboys. I'm not just talking about soyboys only. I am talking about you. All of us. We are soft, post modernism. Thus if our message is bravado, we will alienate customers. If Zac or Girlschase or any pickup company wants to scale, we need to be more vanilla, at least on topics. Content wise, we can double down. Because customers are already in the sales funnel.

We need to be a little soyboy. A little beta. :) at least online ad wise. the front end funnel.

Your message must never be too narrow when you try to get customers. Your message must be vanilla. Your message must be centrist but amplified. An example of message being centrist but amplified is this "Make $25,000 online thru Facebook ads". The message is still centrist, but there's a 'filter'. Facebook ads is the 'filter', so you will get more qualified customers.

By making your content more general, more vague, more soyboy (HAHA), you will get more people in. That is if you want to be "successful" on a mass scale.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I been too passive aggressive when responding to people here. Chase might note that I'm a wrecking ball when it comes to info but if i am an idiot at times, it doesn't help.

Here's some a photo analogy. I hope Girlschase members can get some help from this.

>