FR++  (4/6) attainability problems- Miss triathlon

kalyan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You might notice that this report is dryer and less artistic than my usual output. This is normal- it is because i do not like writing reports of this nature and prefer lay reports in which the story has a happily ever after. However, the goal is not to write fun reports but rather to progress. Without further ado, here is the story.
I was in a good mood on monday (october 2) as i was walking to my car, prepared to leave university campus. I pass by a cute girl: “should i approach? Naa, i have to avoid traffic… no fuck that bullshit. 5 minutes isnt going to change much.” I turn around, walk by, pass her, and compliment her on her pants. A remark or two. Then i move her “out of the sun”, then ask her to sit for a while with me. She talks about how shes a triathlete (reason for her name) and basically cant stop qualifying herself. I sit back and listen. So i have insane investment, insane qualifying, and no effort on my part. I number close in the middle of the conversation, we talk some more, then i leave. Im thrilled and i have great mood for the rest of the day- this is why i love women. She’s 19 year old, quite cute, great body (she does international triathlon races) and amazing vibe.
On text, its very straightforward: some flirting, some banter, making her qualify herself some more.. i made her feel she is “winning me over”. I am honestly surprised of the quality of my output- i never knew i could be this good. We set a date for 2 days later- Wednesday.
I text her a couple hours before. She insists we do something “chill” as she isnt in the mood to dress up. By chill she meant lowkey, no crowded place involved, not sex (or else you’d be reading a much jollier report). I insist that she doesn't come in her car, i’ll pick her up.
October 4. I pick her up at 9:30. She is super cute. There’s a 25 minute drive until we get to the park nearby my house- my plan is to stay there for 10 minutes to establish at least some comfort. On the road, the conversation is skillfully steered by yours truly, the Lover- i ask all sorts of questions about her old relationships, what she likes in men, what she finds sexy, what she does. She’s all too eager to share. She asks me the questions back, but i am elusive. She mentioned- twice- that she wants to hear me talk. I say ok. I talk for 30 seconds and then the spotlight is back on her. In all honesty i’ve gotten so good at this part that i dont know how i do it anymore. I just know that i get her to do the talking all the fucking time, and she doesnt hear me speak. The only times i do speak for more than 60 consecutive seconds, she hears some of my well crafted viewpoints on dating or society or success in life: all information which i’ve worked so hard to harvest. I should probably have charged her for listening. I didnt. But she loved everything. She also mentioned, on two separate occasions, that its the first time someone approaches her like that. At first she asked me if it was a dare, if one of my friends asked me to do it. I smiled and said no. Then she said she thought that its either a dare, or i’m recording a video on “how to pick up girls”. I laughed so hard, she’s super cute. Also, she mentions that there is a guy she’d been seeing for 1.5 years and they’re breaking up but they’re kindda still together…typically i like it when girls tell me things like that. Makes me confident she knows my role.
We get to the park and start walking. I am making her invest here and there. I started escalating, holding hands, eye contact… all natural and fun and smooth. I mention that i am a dancer- this is my precursor to the pull. As soon as we enter the car, I show her a video of me dancing. She's dumbfounded- she tells me that i dance amazing and that its very sexy and she’d like to try. I tell her we will. During the 8 minute ride to my house, she never asked me where im taking her- girls do that sometimes, i find it weird.. maybe shes just too lost in the moment to care.
I get a few tests when we get to my house. First she doesnt want to go out of the car because she's too shy to meet my parents. I explain to her that i live in a separate apartment. Second, in the apartment, she doesnt want to respect my no shoes policy. I insist. She persists. I give her a bored look and really ground myself. She yields. Third, she doesnt want me to give her a tour of the apartment (i think she still hadnt absorbed the “we are alone” part.) Here i tell her something along the lines of “stop with the fucking shit tests they are annoying”. But nicer. And less direct. She sits, i pour her some wine. We talk some more. I ask her to dance, she of course resists, but then comes up. After a song, i try to kiss her, a soft, smooth rejection. We sit down, and she rejects my kiss again. I keep my calm. Actually, “keep my calm” is a fixed variable. I stayed calm throughout, so i wont state it again. I am smiling more and enjoying the tension of getting my kisses rejected even though i dont necessarily like it. She explains to me that “we are not going to kiss”. I dont react. Change topic, touch her, eye contact… regular moves. She rejects my kissing attempts on the sofa for another 12-15 minutes.. maybe a total of 7 attempts on the sofa alone. During this time, the following things happen (order is mixed): 1) she keeps on stating her being in a relationship as the reason for not kissing. She has a desire not to cheat. 2) i point out to her that she is attracted to me. She notices that its true and gets more comfortable around me. But still, she wouldnt kiss me. 3) on 2-3 occasions i tell her she can tell me to stop and i will do so. I start to get close and she tells me stop. At one point i push her down and get on top and she really enjoys it. She says im making it hard for her. And then she asks stop. 4) she asks me “why are you talking to me?” I ask for clarification: “do you mean why i tried to kiss you?” She says yes. “Because you’re a cute girl”. 5) she asks me if sex is all i want. She asks me how many women ive had. She asks me if im a virgin (wtf???). All properly answered concerns. 6) she asks me if i really like her. I say of course, i wouldnt be here with you if not. She asks me, a few minutes later, if i really mean it- “sure you like me a little bit since you took the time to see me, but i dont think you really like me”. I explain to her that i really like how adventurous she is, that shes super cute and i like her even though I typically dont date women her age, and that i wouldnt drive all that way to pick her up, come home, drop her back, then come home back if i didnt like her 7) She also asks me “do you really mean it or are you just saying it?” When i tell her she’s cute at some point 8) she starts to get more feminine and smile more nervously. 9) she tells me she think im cute and sexy, that im mysterious, and super confident. Oh, and she is attracted to me. 10) i ask her to get my phone, which was like 7 meters away. She complies without blinking an eye. I also ask her to kiss me on the cheek at some point. She asks why. I said because i want her to. She complies. 11) she tells me she doesnt have any idea what im thinking because im very mysterious
After some time, i pull her to dance again. She resists. I tell her we might as well dance since we arent doing anything else. This time the dance was more sensual. Her body is telling me “please take me now”. Im doing what i do best- leaving the “WHAT THE FUCK” voice in my head to drown, and instead focusing on my body. I attempt to kiss her again. She rejects again. I playfully toss her into the bed, in another room. I figured maybe a different room would have a different feel. She rejected my kiss attempt again (although this time we got closer), although we are cuddled in a very intimate way. She is enjoying it. She apologizes. I say no need, i dont want to make you uncomfortable. She starts to notice im sleepy. She gets concerned because she thinks i bored her. She tells me she wants to be home by 12. Sure. I asked her how turned on she was. She said shes on her period. I said that's irrelevant. She tells me shes quite turned on. Oh well… at some point, she starts showing me some pictures- she is very comfortable being super close to me. By now i had given up on escalating and focused on initiating ending the date. I did so. Again, she mentioned that she bored me. I said no she didnt.
On the way back home, she mentioned maybe 3 times that she was concerned that i was bored. I assured her i wasnt. She said she had a great time. She also told me she wants to teach me skiing. She was surprised at how easily I memorized the road to her house- being a mindful motherfucker helps- and she called me clever for it. She called me cute wheni tried to speak french. I got to her house, she said something like “i cant go out until sunday (she mentioned to me before that she had a race, so i knew) but we can go out afterward”. She is smiling warmly and is generally super feminine. I am still comfortable. I drop her off.
She texted me on my way back:
“Thank you Kalyan!!! Had a really great time <3”
“Hey sexy,was amazing seeing you xoxo train well blabla”
“Will do !! Goodnight xoxo”
“Lol dont stay up too late / i was so excited to see you even though i was very forward and you completely blocked me (laughing emoticon)
“ oh come on… it was just too fast lol”
(Few more wrapup texts)

Analysis

I’ve been here times before. While i would have been excited by this a year ago, now i am not. Sure, i am excited by how good i played most of the game, but i know that this girl is 90% lost. The signs are there: getting super comfortable once you stop escalation, more attracted even, suggesting to see you again, texting you to thank you for the date in a warm tone… every time this has happened, the girl got cold 1-2 days later and i lost her. Her emotions changed. So, i expect not to see miss triathlon again.
I cant help but feel sad for both of us. This should've easily ended up with me fucking her twice with a blowjob in between, but alas, didnt happen. I did so many things right. I was relentlessly comfortable and insanely confident. I was not shaken by anything she did or said- the refusal to take off her shoes couldve easily shaken me last year and a dip in attraction could've started. I kept a mysterious vibe. My value was great… too great for my own good sadly, even though I didn't attempt to pump it(i blame the sucky competition). Since i was seen as super high value, i was unattainable for her- hence the consistent asking me if i like her, if im boring her, if i feel ok that she rejected my advances, trying to hint for a date, being super feminine, trying hard to qualify herself.. i dont know what i couldve done differently. I mean, im not really sure telling her i like her is the answer- i did that quite many times.

>