4 girls a day for 30 days challenge

MachineConny

Space Monkey
space monkey
so today (day 10) I had early shift three days in a row and went to a mall with a friend.

when getting home I knew I had to do at least one approach and also I had a date today.

and when I arrived in my street with my car I saw a beautiful woman coming out of one of the doors and she looked at me in my car (had my nice work clothes on, button down, vest, tie, suit pants)
so I took the next parking lot, and when she passed my car she looked inside and we locked eyes.

so I was like 'I take this one so I can get some sleep before the date'.

so I immediately left my car and followed her, caught up to her and she already turned around.

again here my nervousness was high because I approached immediately.

so I told her the whole thing, and she was like 'oh that's so nice'. I asked her where she is going and she said getting her son.

so I said 'ah you have a family'. yes.

and she said but you gonna find the right woman. I just said 'so you have the right man'.
she laughed.

and then she added 'but stay as you are, if you find someone attractive just tell them'.

that was nice to hear (I love these situations as well where a woman is not available but still gives me some encouragement, also gives me a push and like a permission from a woman to keep approaching other women).

so wished each other a nice day.

so I went home and slept. waking up I only has 15min left to get ready for my date ;)

since we met up close to my home as she lives only two streets away I was only 5min late.

greeted her with a hand clasp and a hug with our heads (like how you do with a kiss on the cheek without the cheek).

we walked into the city and sat down twice, drank some wine at the wine festival (thank god the weather got better, when I slept it rained like crazy and she asked me what we are gonna do if it keeps raining - and honestly I don't have any good ideas for bad weather dates when I can't invite her directly home to me). If you have any I'd like to hear them.

so we talked about smoking a cigarette because some people near us had some.

so got the ingredients and walked back and on the way I said let's smoke it on the bridge where we talked the first time.

on the bridge we realized we didn't have a lighted. funny situation :D

so I said we get one in the store close to my home. and then we passed my home so I said we can actually get a lighter from my home and then go on the other bridge.

she came up with me. and then we were on my balcony (which I mentioned earlier and said we can smoke there and earlier she said maybe another time, she's more like a nervous shy girl).

but then I showed her my home and we went on the balcony, I just kept talking to her and after a while I said 'now we can also smoke her' and she agreed.

so smoked there. and when I put my arm around her she said she's gonna leave soon. so I said okay lets smoke one more and then you can go.

so smoked one more, still talked longer, held hands (when walking we held hands a lot, it's my way right now of getting touch in which is what I have to work on).

but due to the cigarette, her being nervous (and I even asked her if she feels comfortable and she said 'yeah I wouldn't have come up if I didn't feel like it) I felt also nervous to make another move to get closer. It's also the fear of losing her if I make a move to quickly and I have ti work on getting the sexual tension going, not so easy for me if the girl herself is a shyer type.

so I didn't push more and then said alright then let's get you home.

so went downstairs with her and downstairs hugged her and she hugged me quite tight shortly and then said 'maybe we see each other again' but in like a nervous way. I said I would like that. so hugged her again, gave her a kiss on the cheek and said goodbye. and she said sleep well.

so a good experience of getting a girl home with me on the first date, especially a shy nervous one like her, but also the circumstances with the lighter helped me and I took them. so a progress in logistics.

I pushed that at least.

still feel like I could have pushed more when we were at my place but don't know. fear. I get nervous around these kind of girls too.

but still a nice date and when we see each other again I'm gonna push it.

MachineConny

Space Monkey
space monkey
so yesterday (day 11) I didn't approach.

today I woke up at a friends house after a long night out and drove to a lake before my date.

at the lake I walked around and knew I could approach here.

so saw one woman sitting at the lake with her dog. so fought a bit with myself but it felt like I should do the approach.

so went down to her and said 'hey'. she turned around and I said 'I don't want your dog to attack me' and she already replied 'do you wanna swim here?' and I said 'no I saw you from up there and I find you cute so I just wanted to say hi'. and she smiled and said 'my boyfriend is swimming in the lake right now but thank you, that's so nice'.
so I replied 'oh so I better get going then' with a smile and my finger in front of my mouth (like a silent sign).

she laughed, we wished each other a nice day and I left.

at home I got ready for my date, picked her up near my house (the one from the convenience store). we walked through a park, sat down, drank some champagne that she brought and walked past my house and told her I live here and continued walking and came back to my house shortly after.

went upstairs and on the stairs I could hear her breathing getting heavier and it couldn't be due to the stairs so I kissed her and said 'everything okay' and she said 'it's been a while since I went upstairs with someone' and I said that's okay, just relax'.

so showed her my home. we sat on the balcony pretty long and talked and drank wine. went to my living room to cuddle on the couch and she said 'she didn't come by to sleep with me today. I said I would like that though.

went back on the balcony and I told her relax, take your time.

went back to the living room and went really slow. and after a while cuddling, kissing and relaxing her (told her to focus on my hands stroking her body) we had sex.

after had a cigarette on the balcony and since it was late already and public transport didn't feel right at that time I drove her home.

kissed goodbye near her home.

now since we both said before that we are not in a situation where we want a relationship right now I'm not gonna sleep with her again before we get too close to each other, but might meet her one more time to tell her in person. that also feels okay for me for leaving it a one time thing telling her this way.

but tomorrow I'm gonna start approaching again.

alexlaguma

Space Monkey
space monkey
Smashing it brother ... great to read this update!

Get back out there tomorrow and as Chase says, build that pipeline!

I feel like I'm in a similar spot at the moment. I started a few weeks ago, picked up a couple of lays, and I now have a solid of pipeline of numbers that I'm trying to schedule in for dates. BUT I want more lol. I'm going to keep approaching as much as possible ... I want abundance!! haha

MachineConny

Space Monkey
space monkey
Doing well with these dates, @MachineConny!

Now you just need to get a few more girls in the pipeline and you'll be sailing... :)

Chase
hey Chase,

yes so more approaching necessary:)

today the girl with whom I had a date and got back to my place but didn't make a move messaged me she liked our conversation but isn't open to meeting new people right now.

and the other one I just messaged that it was a nice time and evening with her and what I valued about her and wished her well.

so now I need some new dates ;)

MachineConny

Space Monkey
space monkey
Smashing it brother ... great to read this update!

Get back out there tomorrow and as Chase says, build that pipeline!

I feel like I'm in a similar spot at the moment. I started a few weeks ago, picked up a couple of lays, and I now have a solid of pipeline of numbers that I'm trying to schedule in for dates. BUT I want more lol. I'm going to keep approaching as much as possible ... I want abundance!! haha
hey brother! thanks for your input!

yeah, get that abundance! :D
and if you started a couple of weeks ago you do more than good for yourself 🙏🏻

MachineConny

Space Monkey
space monkey
hey about today which is day 13.

so I didn't get up early enough to approach before work (I've got the feeling though that this other people fear I deal with right now is less in the morning time due to me assuming people are more busy getting somewhere and being time restraint and thus less focused on what's happening around them).

today I took some time after work (immediately drove home and got myself changed and back outside) to observe people as well and most of them are either just going their way, not paying attention, or glued to their phones or got headphones on/in.

so if some realize at all it is the minority and they probably don't know what's going on. only thing is when I do something like jogging after a woman I feel so watched because it catches attention. but then again I did today while being like 'I'm getting watched right now but fuck them'.

dealing with this fear.

so walked into the cbd and a woman (beautiful, tall), walked towards me and I assume she gave me a quick glance (the tram left and that opened up our line of sight quickly before passing each other).

so I stopped, and started following her. took some time because of 2 traffic lights giving her green but not me. but I said 'no I'm gonna keep walking to catch up to her and to the apprach'.

last 50m started jogging.

cupped her elbow, she removed her headphones and I said my opener.
she said in german that her german is not so good so I switched immediately to english and told her the whole thing again (even did the look back to where I saw her to give her time checking me out).

then gave her my hand to introduce myself and she was a but hesitant for a moment but then gave hers and introduced herself. she asked if she's got my name right after I asked her about hers (unusual name).

and that gave me a nice starting point for talking because she's from croatia.

had a nice flow in the interaction. asked her questions about herself and also had some lighter talk about her gym training that she just came from.

so then I said I'd like to meet her again and I used the name thing to put my number in her phone, call myself so that she can write her name in my phone.

in the end I added 'and when we meet you can teach me some croatian words'.

her reply was more like 'let's see'.
so I send her a message later just to break the ice but didn't get a response so far.

gonna message her tomorrow or the day after and text a little first before going for the date.

btw do you guys count a number when you get the number or only after the first text reply?

so walked back towards the cbd and pretty much immediately a woman walked towards me smelling her bunch of flowers. so I quickly said 'smells good' (realizing I was talking in english haha) and smiled and she looked at me and I said again (in english) 'smells' and smiled and she said 'yeah' and laughed while bowing forward (you know this combination). and I kept walking because she looked quite young but realizing now I should have just approached (and somehow explain to her while I talked english just now instead of german and also getting to know her age). but the spontaneity will come.

I hadn't eaten all day so now I wanted to go for the asian restaurant I knew. on the street to it I could her two women behind me talking english so I thought a second, turned around looked at them and said 'where are you from' smiling. one of them was older, the other one younger and cute so I assumed mom and daughter.

they laughed and answered 'Paris' (in hindsight they were probably fucking with me because why would they talk in english:D )
so I said 'çava?' (how are you) and they laughed and I said 'that's all I know'.

the cute one asked 'do you usually talk to strangers' to which I replied 'if they talk english because it's always interesting' (to find out where they're from).

kept walking with them and fojnd out there here for work so said 'so you two are the big important company representatives' to which they replied yes and laughed even more.

then I saw my restaurant arriving so said to them 'I'm gonna eat here so enjoy your evening' and they wished me the same.

now another situation where I realized I could have just kept walking with them (they didn't know I was gonna eat there) and eventually say to the older one that I like her friend.

I think that flexibility in thinking and quick changing will come with time.

so got another approach in and some indirect openers with some valuable insights in hindsight.

god bless.

tomorrow I approach again after work, perhaps in the morning.

MachineConny

Space Monkey
space monkey
update:
day 14 (Tuesday) I didn't approach.
I had an appointment before work and after work I went to a friend. but I walked to my friend to do approaches and had one chance right after leaving my house but didn't approach. so went to my friend and had a smoke.

the next day (day 15) I almost came to late to work but my friend woke me up so before work I didn't approach.

and I didn't even plan to do after work, but on Thursday again, since on Wednesday I already had something planned with friends in the park.

so with my work clothes still on I drove to a store and on the way I saw a beautiful girl walking. so parked my car in the next street and walked towards her but she gave me a really weird look which scared me to approach (it might also have been my work clothes, dk).

in the store I saw a beautiful woman right when I entered. and I was like 'man am I not capable of approaching? is this something I'm not made for?'. so I dropped the thought of approaching.

then when I was at the end of an isle I saw her standing right there, I went in the opposite direction, stopped, turned around and approached her.

interesting here is that waling up to her almost feels like it happened somehow, I can't recall it consciously. so I stood in front of her, smiled, she turned towards me, took her airpods out and I said smiling 'can you hear me now' and she replied yes and then I told her I saw her and find her really attractive. she was happy. introduced. and then I asked who is listening to this now as well (on the phone, because she told me she's on a call). she replied that it's her sister. so I said 'ah now two people heard what I just told you'.

we talked, the interaction had a nice flow, but she told me she's got only two more days left in the city (she had an apprenticeship here) and goes back to her city. so I said 'ah so I caught you on your last two days here, bad luck'.

I still told her 'I would like to get to know you though, I only need one evening' :D (dk where that came from, was like a hail mary).

she declined politely and I wished her a nice evening and greetings to her sister.

so then went home and to the park with my friends (already late).

so since I didn't want to approach yesterday I planned for today to do a crazy amount of approaches to make up for it.

after doing one yesterday that motivation dropped, this morning I had a friend sleep over and we went out for breakfast and after that I was like 'I'm gonna only relax today', the weather was shit as well.

so went to the sauna.

in the sauna I saw a woman whom I thought is from the airport (where I work, but she is from a different company there). so first I wasn't sure, but then I just went for it when she walked past me, cupped her elbow and said 'hey aren't you from the airport?' and she laughed and said 'yes I wasn't sure first if it was you but yes' and since this was at the cafeteria in the saune she asked me if I want to sit with her.

we talked and she pretty quickly started saying dirty things (like outright saying she is dirty and naughty) and a lot of sexual innuendo.

so we went to the pool together and then to the steam sauna where they gave out salt peeling and she started massaging my back. managed to not get hard (just a little) in the sauna with 30 people around :D

earlier I told her with people at work it's a tricky situation regarding sex and mingling.

so we went to the pool together and talked some more and even though she isn't super attractive to me or got a good body I still thought about fingering her. but at the same time I wasn't sure if I could get completely hard for her and work was also on my mind.

I think this also might have been just too quikc for me (she's like 10 years older, more open and experienced).

so earlier I also told her that Imma go to MMA training in the evening and she told me she'll stay till 9pm. so in the pool I told her that I'm going in one more sauna and then leaving. said 'we'll see each other'. and she stayed. after that sauna and before leaving I saw her laying on her couch and went to say a proper goodbye and she thanked me for coming back. and I thanked her for the massage.

I don't count this as a full approach but it was nice to get talking and have her leaning on me sweaty and massaging my back after only meeting her for like 30min.

somewhere in between first talking with her and then talking again I approached a woman who ealier held strong eye contact with me and I saw her checking me out again when she walked by. so I got nervous
because it was the sauna.

I saw that she went back to her couch (where we had the first eye contact when I walked past her laying there) and I struggled but eventually went for it (saw that it was less people around her). I walked up to her couch and stood there and said 'hey' and she looked at me and I asked her her name and gave her my hand. felt akward. also due to the old people sitting right next to her. so I didn't tell her why I was there (the sauna context was weird for me to use). so I mentioned my name and asked her if I can sit down.

she was hesitant so I have her and myself an out and said 'or are they reserved couches' to which she replied 'yes'. so I said 'alright we probably see each other here' and walked away. still happy that I did the approach.

later on she saw me changing outside and held eye contact with me again.

but I did an approach in the sauna, how cool.

then I went to MMA training and right after to a shop to get something to drink.

in the store I saw a beautiful red haired woman with nice legs (athletic). so I stopped 5m from her and was like 'am I gonna approach?' and also there was a guy next to her.

so dropped that for now but still looked for her walking through the store. arrived at the checkout and was behind her in line. thought about an indirect opener but didn't find anything that I was ready to say.

so she paid, dk if she even noticed me, but I already thought about her being alone outside. I paid quickly as well and walked outside. she walked to her car which was parked a bit further and by itself. when she started putting her stuff in the trunk I walked up to her from behind and sais 'hey' she didn't react so I said 'hello' again.

she turend around somewhat confused and I think that first look from her made me not go full force with my approach (verbally yes, but not with the punch behind it).

still said my stuff and introduced and started talking about her dinner. then she said she doesn't wanna be impolite but she has to go to prepare food. I said 'I know it's wuite hurried now but I'd like to get to know you' and she said 'that's so nice but I have to say no'. she excused herself, said she was happy though that I came up to her to tell her and I said 'okay enjoy your dinner and have a nice evening' and left.

but her smile was nice too.

so did two approaches today without even going somewhere specifically to approach. and the second one I did with my not so good looking gym clothes right after MMA (a fact that before was an excuse for me 'I'm not dressed well right now', so good to have done that one).

also noticed that the first glance or turn of a woman can throw my approach of - the vibe of it. if I take her first reaction before saying my opener as not so eager or alike I don't put this punch behind it at the moment. I guess I get better at just giving of my best energy regardless or perhaps Ignoring her first look.

anyways, these two days felt like a glimpse of approach addiction because I didn't fight myself that much but rather dropped the thought of approaching and then asked myself questions and then somehow just decided to do it and did it.

and nice to have done two approaches today again.

MachineConny

Space Monkey
space monkey
so I'm gonna post about the last week.

day 17:
I went to a mall to approach but didn't get myself to do it. in the evening went out with friends and struck up a conversation with a woman in a table dance bar in the hallway to the toilets. quickly exchanged names and later on when passing her she stopped me and said 'we met in the toilet'. I sais 'I know, you are 'name' ' but since being there with some male and femal friends I didn't talk to her further (my mind was on different things this night).

day 18:
so I went straight from the table dance bar to work (3am) and worked till 12 and a friend drove me to my car which was parked at a friends house. when he stopped the car I saw a beautiful woman walking towards her car.

I said goodbye to him, grabbed my stuff and immediately went towards her.
said 'hey' in a moment when she already sat in her car and looked at her steering wheel and that scared her (she didn't see me coming). so the initial open wasn't ideal.
said her that I find her cute but she said she's got a boyfriend and thanked me though for telling her.

my friend in his car btw thought that I knew her :D

day 19:
no approaches.

monday day 20:
went out to do some approaches but didn't feel it (didn't even feel the good sides of approaching).

did one though were I saw a girl with a really great body and followed her to open her from the side. instead of telling her about her great body I told her about her hair but I didn't feel the compliment, also that was my first approach where I felt absolutely no nervousness (and that might have been why it didn't feel good. I assume girls so far have taken my nervousness as excitement and I do have to say that this adrenaline and mix of emotions gives my approaches more power).

she thanked me though but said she's got a boyfriend.

no more approaches that day.

tuesday day 21:
no approaches.
due to not getting any success and not feeling it I didn't even go out. but the approach numbers where low so also the numbers got lower.

wednesday day 22:
interesting day because I wasn't gonna go out to approach (even though I planned on doing it) but then a friend asked me if we go into the city.
so I said yes since I knew I wasn't gonna go out alone today to approach.

but when we were in the city (and since he knew I've done some approaches and got some numbers recently during the day in different locations) he just said 'let's talk to some girls' and I felt that feeling of fear again.

so let 2-3 possibilities went by and then a beautiful woman walked towards us and held eye contact with me. I stopped, told him 'just a minute' and followed her. he asked 'what are you up to?' and I just grinned :D

so caught her from the side with the elbow cup, was super nervous here again and told her we passed each other and I like her. she was super happy but said she's got a boyfriend. thanked me though and wished each other a nice day.
my friend just said 'respect'.

later on I approached another one standing near a wall and when I approached her an old lady walked by and looked weirdly but it kinda amused me.
this one was married though.

but I did two approaches while being out with a friend.

thursday day 23:
no approaches (to be honest I didn't take the challenge serious anymore)

friday day 24:
no approaches (not even going out)

so this was probably the amount of work, coupled with the saturation from my recent night, plus the lack of numbers recently and neither feeling the want to approach nor feeling much more comfortable so I didn't go out.

so today saturday day 25:

had a shift, before my shift I didn't go out, after my shift I went to a shopping mall to buy some stuff (and still had nice work clothes on which look like a well dressed mall security outfit as well with vest, tie etc) and saw a really beautiful girl in a store looking and smiling (after I smiled at her) at me when I passed the store. so I already felt like I want to approach her because I liked her and she was open.
bought my stuff and went to her store. I walked in and held eye contacz with her and she readjusted her hair.

walked up to her and there were some people around but it didn't bother me (I found if I really want to approach the girl that doesn't bother me that much).

I told her I don't work here because I thought she might think that (and she did) and said I saw her from outside and find her cute. during our short convo she laughed a lot (like a 'is this happening laugh').

she asked me my age and I said 28, she 19, I said that's okay for me and she agreed.

so told her I want to get to know her, she gave me her number, I called her and said goodbye.

so that approach was mainly from wanting and also I had a success again and really felt the punch in the approach even though I did it more smoothly and subdued this time due to the environment.

now I'm going to a festival with colleagues to enjoy the evening and see what happens.

cu

MachineConny

Space Monkey
space monkey
so I didn't complete the challenge!

but I learned a lof of things.

first of I did more approaches than combined in my life before.

second I dk how many approaches without the challenge I'd have done, probably not above 20.

I had two women on dates within one week and slept with one of them! that is a great achievement for me.

the challenge was too big for me but hey, I've learned a lot.

I felt miserable for the last days, and I feel great when I approach.

I just see the mountain of work now before me.

I have some plans and ideas on how to structure my life.

It looks good!

there is only me who can get me out of here (my current situation).

so I will take a lot with me from the challenge and keep going.

cheers! :*

>