A few questions from an absolute beginner.

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey everyone, a problem I noticed with the last girl I talked to was I put her on a pedestal, and someone on here said that, as soon as you envision a girl in a higher light than any other girl, your chances with her become zilch. Honestly, in my life, that has seemed to be true. Anyway, I have a few questions and they are as follows:
1- How to act like I have an abundance on women, even if, at this point, I honestly don't?
2- What ideas should I avoid when texting women, i.e, (formally telling her I have more than one girl chasing me, etc)
3- Even if I have free time, and honestly want to take a girl out, should I make myself seem more busy than I actually am to get her to chase?
4- That's about all for now!
Thanks,
Zphix

diegoC

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
1- How to act like I have an abundance on women, even if, at this point, I honestly don't?

The way a girls can tell you have other options is based on the way you act around her. The way you would "act" is being not needy, relax, escalate. A lot of stuff that makes her know that you know what you are doing, that you've been there before.

Is not easy to act these if you don't feel comfortable. I'm no expert but I'm kind of a natural so it was pretty easy for me to do this stuff with no problem when I read some of this stuff. I seem natural when actually I'm forcing myself.

Also, I've always had high self steam, so I believe I deserved great girls, so just starting to get out and try stuff, pushing myself, was easy. The hardest part for me still is approaching but I've improved a lot. In set I look comfortable although I'm not that experience.

Maybe you will have to try it step by step.

2- What ideas should I avoid when texting women, i.e, (formally telling her I have more than one girl chasing me, etc)

At the beginning just avoid anything that might be "trouble". You shouldn't tell a girl you have other girls. You never tell this, they just need to think that about you (and I told you how they know this).

Try not to text a lot with her and get a date. When you have sex or at least kiss her (on a date, not talking about a party makeout) the interaction is different and it won't feel so much as you chasing her.

3- Even if I have free time, and honestly want to take a girl out, should I make myself seem more busy than I actually am to get her to chase?

You don't have to make yourself busy in that way. Is not like you are going to say to her "Okay, so lets go out. I can't do it on monday, wednesday, thursday and friday. How about you?"

You just tell her when she is free and based on that you pick the date.

Cheers

Light

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Zphix said:
Hey everyone, a problem I noticed with the last girl I talked to was I put her on a pedestal, and someone on here said that, as soon as you envision a girl in a higher light than any other girl, your chances with her become zilch. Honestly, in my life, that has seemed to be true. Anyway, I have a few questions and they are as follows:
4- That's about all for now!
Thanks,
Zphix

1) This is something you need to work on yourself, and no one can help you. Its not about acting. Its about believing. Its a mindset. Once you believe that there are many women out there for you, and they are nothing special. All girls are silly and cute. You will start to know it deep down.
Your action is highly influenced by your own mind. One thing you can do is simply keep meeting women. Meet and approach as many women as you can, and your experience will help you.

2) Avoid bigging yourself up. Girls do not need to know how good you say you are. You simply have to show it. Action speaks louder than words. Girls really do detest guys who are too full of themselves. Instead, be humble, and stay polite. Always be respectful to the girl you are talking to. Treat her like a real lady when you are talking to her.

3) You achieve this by proposing a date and inviting her out first. If she can't make it, then you have to give yourself a longer period of time before you propose another date (about 10 days). Play around with this, but you do not need to give her reasons of why you are busy. A busy person is simply busy for greater cause. Details do not matter. She will also assume that you are a busy person if you're the only person who proposes a date, and not her.

Korvager

Space Monkey
space monkey
It is truly amazing seeing where you've come to since where you were around the time of this post. It's a shame you're not on here as much anymore. But anyways, props to you richard, it's really inspiring seeing where you are now compared to where you were.

PrettyDecent

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yeah. Zphix was an incredibly quick learner! And so was his friend, The Tool. Pretty socially-attuned and ambitious guys, right there. Wouldn't be surprised to see them stop by in the future, even if just for a quick "hello".

Eric

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
1) You don't need to act like you have an abundance, just start screening and increase your flow rate. Invite a girl out, then move on and meet another. If that one goes out with you, great. If not, oh well forget about her. She'll likely ping you later on anyways with an apology text given enough time.

2) She doesn't need to know, if she wants to learn something about you she meets you for coffee. If she flakes or is busy you make her buy you coffee / dinner for making you wait. Spread your net, don't try to "work" girls or game them.

3) There's a trick I used to use for this one and have learned from girls that had a lot of lovers. They'd never ever check their phone, and often FORGET to bring it on dates. I never use it or look at mine anymore, and don't have facebook / instant messengers. Doesn't matter if you are busy, not checking your phone gives you that edge. They'll think "well, he stopped responding to my texts, shit he's probably out on another date because he never checks his phone when he's with someone".

>