A good idea to transition from an instant-date to sex - thoughts?

Humay

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm quite sure this hasn't been covered yet.

At the cinema! (or at the movies for American readers).

All you do is take her to the cinema for an instant date and convince her to watch a movie with you (you have to make sure she has the time for this of course, and that the movie will be showing within a few minutes time).

Make sure it's a terrible movie, that isn't funny or scary, and you go at off-peak times where there's no-one with you watching it. And when the lights go out, that's when you can begin making out with her, fingering her, and the rest ;)

The only problem is, you'll have to get her to sit on your lap for sex, which sounds a bit tricky. Unless you want to be rolling around on the dirty carpet.

Obviously, it's still the bare bones of an idea. I want people to participate in making it better! Please improve it if you can :)

Humay

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Just did a bit of research and realised that they have infra-red CCTV in the cinema. :(

Oh well, it was an interesting idea while it lasted.

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
Funny you mention this Humay. I haven't used it to transition into sex (yet), but I can say I've gotten a hand job and blowjob from this method. A low-grade movie works wonders for two reasons - you both don't really want to watch it, and there are usually very few people in the theater along with you. I reckon it'd also be pretty thrilling for her also. I'm deff gunna push for sex next time this opportunity comes along.

Topcat ;)

>