A-lister Slow Gym Seduction Model

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
A sum-up of a collective gym model that I, Pureevil, @Cody Lyans, @Skills, @POB co-developed sometime ago. Highly build around Pureevils way of it so he deserves a lot of credit for this:

One premise for this model is that in gyms theres often a lot of attention from people on whats going on - youre rarely alone 1on1. So be aware and adjust as it creates a specific pressure on everyone. This differs from gym to gym and culture to culture ofc.
  1. Initiate w. A-lister presence: You manage your presence there with low attention span - like how A-listers do it when out in public places on their weekends. Sorta absorbed in self. avoiding attention. But still behaving and moving like celebrities underneath it. Imagine how eg. David Beckham would walk around on sundays in gym sorta clothes, in public sorta hiding, avoiding people, keeping attention-span limited. Or imagine him in a local gym lowkey and sorta avoiding attention.
  2. Working with What HBs mainly do in the gym: Respect and use that people, especially hot girls, are immersed in training and come there to train. Often w intensity. this provides for good interaction points a times, while it also demands that you leave people alone when theyre fully into their thing. Timing is key! You can use this to sorta physically synchronise with girls pre engagement. like were 2 people doing our thing physically, with intent. Can create a good resonating energy.
  3. Demands Good fundamentals & good gym styling making her think hm hes interesting, wondering if theres more behind that.
  4. Engage eg. low key situational comment around weights you need or alike, then slide into playful and chat-upish funny comments, maybe ask into training forms like you noted and got curious (as youre into training and she did something seemingly good (acknowledge something she did between the lines) or alikes, keep it fun and interesting. Run the convo for awhile maybe over a few times. At a moment you can say you are very interested in xxx she is talking about which seeds a reason to meet up outside the gym.
  5. Know a nice juice bar or alike nearby you can insta-date on. "btw i am grabbing a healthy xxx, wanna join for 15 min". 15 min makes it low compliance need and easier for her to say yes to ( a small next).
This model is best done as a bit of slow game - let them see you - the queens there, dont be overtly social, just slide in and chat up w a bit of fun stemming of a situation opener. Wait for the good opportunities and seize them when there. Demands a bit of coolness.

Its not really a very active game model - more an alongside that you are already going there you use skills appropriately to once and awhile extract a cutie outside for further things. The idea is to get her away from the gym to run your game and keeping it low effort/minimal in there.

Many other models probably but thats a quick sum of one that works if you go there frequently.

- Glow

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Just lol at me in that old post (still a gym virgin by the way, though i am totally triple the ais when i changed to pureevil inspired clothing style)... But i will make the point for guys that do want to find an easy way to get laid in "gyms" etc... If that was my goal i would go the new popular way of group gym, for example here in USA the niche group workouts such as Cross fit and Orange fitness, or again the group classes(such as cycling classes etc..) were everybody is doing group work outs, is the way to go. Have you gotten any lays out of the gym strategies glow since that post? (not to put you on the spot is just i want a make a point that i made back then is extremely inefficient game)

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Just lol at me in that old post (still a gym virgin by the way, though i am totally triple the ais when i changed to pureevil inspired clothing style)... But i will make the point for guys that do want to find an easy way to get laid in "gyms" etc... If that was my goal i would go the new popular way of group gym, for example here in USA the niche group workouts such as Cross fit and Orange fitness, or again the group classes(such as cycling classes etc..) were everybody is doing group work outs, is the way to go. Have you gotten any lays out of the gym strategies glow since that post? (not to put you on the spot is just i want a make a point that i made back then is extremely inefficient game)

Haha - i wasnt much better at the time tbh. Just wanted to find a model as i wrote back then. Maybe ;) i can say that verbal game is one of the keys - that has played a key role here (as in my other exploits) especially being able to elicit things from her and respond with stimulating points..

i tend to acknowledge their training after a situational opener (their intensity, specific more special things they do etc) and from there i elicit in behind her training motivations, and things roll from there based on what she provides. So we bond around the mutual interest in training as my question tend to have angles and display knowledge. Im genuinely interested in this btw.

I would agree to the crossfit sorta classes model - been to a few parties w. them, know some cuties who goes there and its pretty obvious theres more in the air there than training for both sides.

Last edited:

Watts

Modern Human
Modern Human
I'm fairly competent in the gym, and in good shape. And I come there to train with intensity. But occasionally I will approach a girl.

I've done direct with good results, something I like to do in other places too when I feel I've been looking at a girl for a while (waiting for my opening).

I'll say "I'm sorry it took me so long to come over here. I didn't mean to make you wait. (and in this case) You were actually bringing really good intensity and I didn't want to interrupt. But, of course, I had to meet you. I'm Watts." - I'm also 100% convinced that I'm the best thing for any woman I meet, and her not knowing it (or believing it) is a function of her not getting to know me. Also, while I think I'm awesome, I also think she's awesome, and I vocalize both of those things, which I feel balances out the potential cockiness.

Another thing I've done with success is go up to a girl and say her intensity is better than 90% of the guys in here. And I think she's intimidating them. Not me though, I appreciate it. So, a little less direct, but still complimentary.

Also, chances are if she's hot she works out with a high level of intensity.

I've also opened with telling a girl with tattoos (girly ones or otherwise, although girly ones make it funnier) that each tattoo she has makes her 10% stronger. If you have 10 tattoos you're a certified badass. It's science. Like "I could tell you were going to be strong by how many tattoos you have. Each tattoo makes you 10% stronger." It's silly, it's funny, it's vaguely complimentary. I'll say something like that, make her smile, and maybe chat for a bit, then go set of 90 lb db presses or some similar feat of strength to drive the point home. Your mileage may vary.

This also operates under the assumption that you're at least in the top 25% of either strength or overall fitness in the gym. The nature of the venue is that your physical characteristics are put on display, and you are being compared both to other guys and to her, so in some sense that makes you a natural or confirmed "A-lister". Personally, I'd recommend you have that street cred if you're going to approach girls there with success. I do agree with the points you put forth Glow, but I would say 1 and 2 are a by-product of someone actually taking their training seriously anyway.

Also, can we get some more specifics of what people are doing with PureEvil style gym clothes, pictures etc. (Skills)? I vaguely remember that thread, and I'm sure he made some good points (which people are also improving upon).

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'm fairly competent in the gym, and in good shape. And I come there to train with intensity. But occasionally I will approach a girl.

I've done direct with good results, something I like to do in other places too when I feel I've been looking at a girl for a while (waiting for my opening).

I'll say "I'm sorry it took me so long to come over here. I didn't mean to make you wait. (and in this case) You were actually bringing really good intensity and I didn't want to interrupt. But, of course, I had to meet you. I'm Watts." - I'm also 100% convinced that I'm the best thing for any woman I meet, and her not knowing it (or believing it) is a function of her not getting to know me. Also, while I think I'm awesome, I also think she's awesome, and I vocalize both of those things, which I feel balances out the potential cockiness.

Another thing I've done with success is go up to a girl and say her intensity is better than 90% of the guys in here. And I think she's intimidating them. Not me though, I appreciate it. So, a little less direct, but still complimentary.

Also, chances are if she's hot she works out with a high level of intensity.

I've also opened with telling a girl with tattoos (girly ones or otherwise, although girly ones make it funnier) that each tattoo she has makes her 10% stronger. If you have 10 tattoos you're a certified bad ass. It's science. Like "I could tell you were going to be strong by how many tattoos you have. Each tattoo makes you 10% stronger." It's silly, it's funny, it's vaguely complimentary. I'll say something like that, make her smile, and maybe chat for a bit, then go set of 90 lb db presses or some similar feat of strength to drive the point home. Your mileage may vary.

This also operates under the assumption that you're at least in the top 25% of either strength or overall fitness in the gym. The nature of the venue is that your physical characteristics are put on display, and you are being compared both to other guys and to her, so in some sense that makes you a natural or confirmed "A-lister". Personally, I'd recommend you have that street cred if you're going to approach girls there with success. I do agree with the points you put forth Glow, but I would say 1 and 2 are a by-product of someone actually taking their training seriously anyway.

Also, can we get some more specifics of what people are doing with PureEvil style gym clothes, pictures etc. (Skills)? I vaguely remember that thread, and I'm sure he made some good points (which people are also improving upon).

Basically the style is invisible socks, sneakers (No high tops), hugging at the bottom sweat pant/or dress pants, t-shirt, some dudes with hair can use the beanie (did not look good with me)...

>