FR+ 
A more and more typical Saturday night

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
So went out solo last night. Continuing to build the momentum back up after a few weeks out of the game. Thankfully I seem to have pushed through a level and am not starting back from zero.

I was dressed less show-offy than usual. Simple eye catching patterned dress shirt in red notes. Plus black slim fit jeans, bracelet, rings, necklace.

Had one girl I opened as a warm up, grabbed the number. Was a good opportunity to practice my verbals after a long time alone. Slightly rusty, but in many ways still intriguing and with sexual undertones. My tone and pace of voice were great, much improved over previously. Eye contact was also continuing to be sexual.

Anyway, that girl had bad logistics, so I bid adieu and paced around the venue. Due to rust and a lack of social momentum, my strategy was to be much more sniper and smooth. I didn't have the mood to be super social. That should come back quickly, especially with how fast I'm rebuilding my momentum.

Went towards a corner, pretended to take a panoramic photo. I spy a girl pop up next to me from the corner of my eyes. I finish taking my photo and as I'm putting my phone down, the girl actually mentions something about me taking a photo. I would have opened already, but getting opened made it simpler.

Since we're right next to an empty set of seats, I tell her to sit with me. Her friend isn't around, because "she knows the drill". I focus on emotional stimulation, along with some sexual frames. I do Bacchus' fantasy vs desire gambit, and talk about Nancy Friday with sexual fantasies. I don't go too explicit given that it's still quite early in the conversation.

We continue in this way for a bit, and I eventually suggest we bounce to a different venue where we can dance. She's initially resistant, but at one point says fuck it and is down. We head out, and she passes by her friend. Introduces me to the friend and the friend makes me promise to take care of her. Then the friend tells my girl to enjoy herself.

I at this point feel like it's mostly a sealed deal. I have the friend's approval, my girl is very compliant, I've set mild sexual frames, and she's emotionally stimulated. However I think I was lacking in some level of social frame. Potentially my ceiling with her was not as high as it could have been.

At the next venue, we dance a bit, and talk, whispering into each others' ears. We sit down after a bit of this, and suddenly the girl says she needs to be heading home.

I miscalibrate here. Thinking on it, this was likely a shit test. And I responded to it incorrectly. It was only 12:30AM on a Saturday night. Even with her saying she had been awake since 6AM, something here doesn't add up. However I screw up by trying to pull her home after she says this. I suggest grabbing a drink. In retrospect this seems like a terrible move. What I should have done was deal with the test first, and then I would have likely have been safe to pull. This seems like a direct case of rust and bad situational awareness screwing me.

I need to relisten to my coaching session with teevs to think of a good response to that test. I'll update this thread later when I have a better idea.

I also pour oil on the fire by going for the makeout when the girl leans super into me, close to my mouth. I'm starting to hit the point where girls are initializing kissing me and initializing escalating on me, and my inexperience here is showing. Just have to play it like I know I'm the prize, and continue to reward the investment without giving up the intrigue fully.

>