Observations  A Power to add to Fundamentals, i don't know what this is.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I was going to the swimming pool. I need to refresh myself. I use the pool to lighten my muscles. Sometimes i prefer going there weekly, it helps lighten up my mind, but recently it hasn't lighten up my mind, but rather i have people looking at me like i am one superstar. They feel like i am someone they can talk to. A girl saw me when i was going to the jacuzzi pool. It's a somewhat water jets spray from the pool. She kept looking at me and went into auto rejection when i didn't open her. Her back was totally turn towards me as i sit in the pool, lighten up as the water jets spray onto my back.

Then she turn, look at me, she look half-annoyed, and half-intrigue. She wonders how come i was so relax, looking at her when she was indeed annoyed, and intrigue at the same time.

Now here is a guy, which i am referring to myself, have a injured back, my spine is a bit C shaped, and i have a ribcage bone popping out of my left body because i lose weight. I have not been able to cover my left bone on my ribcage because i lose weight, i injured my shoulder muscle and i have a runner's knee that is on the way to recovery. So let me ask you guys, How does a guy like me, (whom that girl see has left bone popping up out of his left side body, looks skinny than usual, my legs are skinny because of the runner's knee, my shoulders are slightly misaligned because of gym, makes my shoulder muscle aches when i go to the gym now) suddenly make a girl who is reasonably beautiful, great legs, go auto rejection?

The word, Present.

I don't know what this is. Fundamentals is super important, and i encourage everyone to work on it, because it breaks all barriers. Maybe that's an overstatement for me to say but I guess Chase has that right to say it. For me, this "Present" doesn't come from a place where it's fundamentals, because fundamentals means your walk, your talk, your way of doing things.

But if i were to say what this "Present" is, it is that you are doing those things. (and i post about this before, Present. but i don't know what this is)

Zac

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Zac:

I think you speak of a certain "je ne sais quoi" that spontaneously "appears" after you push your boundaries and engage lots of girls, right? It's like she can see the cumulative record of your past actions written on your face. Is that what you write about?

-Marty

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Marty,

Marty said:
I think you speak of a certain "je ne sais quoi" that spontaneously "appears" after you push your boundaries and engage lots of girls, right? It's like she can see the cumulative record of your past actions written on your face. Is that what you write about?

I actually realize that i reaffirming myself with this thing over for quite awhile. I don't think i can remember what is i spoken, that you note over about. But Richard, you and myself have talk about it awhile back.

Anyway, to solve this matter, i found few article links that can help everyone to find this out for themselves. The post is all on Girlschase board.

1)Aspects of Cool - Chase Amante

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44&p=169&hilit=appear#p45

2)Being Fully Present is like Torch, Women become Mosquitos! - Zac

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2656&p=11871&hilit=present#p11871

3)Do Women prefer dreamers? - Marty

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3710&p=16540&hilit=present#p16540

This will help link altogether.

Zac

>