A Seductive Setting

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Hey guys, I'm on the market for an apartment in my city, it's the first time I've really got the means to choose a good one. One of the key things I want to do is create a sexy setting that immediately gets a girls pussy wet when she walks in the door, minimizing LMR.

I'm looking for advice on features that the place would have that increase a girl's comfort and pleasure and immediately set the ball rolling.

I read somewhere in one of Chase's articles about how his best success was a studio apartment with bed in the middle, no sofas/chairs and a big window overlooking the city from ceiling to floor. This is sort of the template I'm going on.

Are there any other yeses or nos when it comes to a seducer's suite? So far I've got:

- No lounge area, so she goes and sits right on the bed.
- Bed dominates the room.
- TV overlooking the bed so its easy to 'let's watch a movie' and then start playing around.
- Nice view if possible.
- An 'open' feeling (no jail cell windows)
- Air conditioned (gets a bit hot here in summer)
- Balcony if possible.

For me personally, all I care about is a decent view and plenty of light coming in in the daytime, the rest isn't a big deal.

So it seems pretty straightforward, am I missing anything?

Cheers

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Hey buddy.

I’m currently changing apartments and my new studio won’t have a sofa but it will have a comfortable deskchair with a spacious desk as I’ll be teleworking one, two, or three days a week.

It will also have 4 chairs, dining table (this is so I can have the boys over for poker, or to host parties or dinners), a super comfortable hotel-grade king-size bed, a small dresser, bookshelf, and wardrobe.

Balcony too.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Hey buddy.

I’m currently changing apartments and my new studio won’t have a sofa but it will have a comfortable deskchair with a spacious desk as I’ll be teleworking one, two, or three days a week.

It will also have 4 chairs, dining table (this is so I can have the boys over for poker, or to host parties or dinners), a super comfortable hotel-grade king-size bed, a small dresser, bookshelf, and wardrobe.

Balcony too.

Hey Bismarck, yeah I will be having a desk with a comfortable office chair, I will probably be working entirely from home as I can't afford the current coworking thing plus apartment.

I'll consider the idea of a dining table, I'm not really in the habit of hosting social occasions but it's probably good to be ready for that sort of thing. Definitely has to be some kind of tweakable configuration for inviting friends over without it being awkward.

If I can get a nice city view plus balcony I think that's probably going to be the main thing, as it's something I can tell her about beforehand to build excitement. Plus I want that for myself.

Darius

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Bit off-topic, but if you're not worried about data privacy and that kind of stuff, my biggest pro tip is to get an echo dot with Alexa.

Have a romantic playlist and when the mood is right just say "Alexa, play my romance playlist". Have the smart lights and just say "Alexa, turn the bedroom lights red and make them at 50% power".

All that awkward fiddling around where she's waiting for you to set the mood for sex etc. is gone.

I'm waiting for the day they'll release Alexa smart condoms that jump on your dick when you ask them :D

Oh also, super overlooked imo but check the neighbours and what your bedroom connects to. My current place I have my bedroom connected to my neighbour's kid's room... that poor kid's heard some shit lol.

Last edited:

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Bit off-topic, but if you're not worried about data privacy and that kind of stuff, my biggest pro tip is to get an echo dot with Alexa.

Have a romantic playlist and when the mood is right just say "Alexa, play my romance playlist". Have the smart lights and just say "Alexa, turn the bedroom lights red and make them at 50% power".

All that awkward fiddling around where she's waiting for you to set the mood for sex etc. is gone.

I'm waiting for the day they'll release Alexa smart condoms that jump on your dick when you ask them :D

Oh also, super overlooked imo but check the neighbours and what your bedroom connects to. My current place I have my bedroom connected to my neighbour's kid's room... that poor kid's heard some shit lol.

Good point about the Alexa thing! Having the music and lights sorted as she walks in the door is definitely going to help.

Haha yeah someday they'll invent a condom you can put on before you go out lol. Until then I'll stick to my facedown back massage strategy.

Plenty of stuff I'll be doing with decor/atmosphere after I get the place, like red/purple bedclothes, warm lights, good smells etc. I want to make sure I don't make any mistakes with choice and location though.

Neighbours are a big thing for me, it's hard to screen them until you spend time in a place too. Takes a bit of luck to end up with good ones.

Lil kevo

Space Monkey
space monkey
What chase said in one of his articles you have a bright light leading to the living room then a dim light leading to the bedroom

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Have a bar if possible and always be prepared to get a couple of homemade cocktails.

DonGately

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The bedroom is great, but many girls will happily get down on your couch or even the living room floor. Don't overthink this when she's ready to go, just go -- whether that's bending her over the couch, pushing her to her knees on the rug, or grabbing her hand and pulling her to the bedroom.

edit: last daygame SDL was an Irish girl, one drink, back to my place, on her knees, and then banged on the floor. Never left the living room. Her eagerness was pretty hot.

Tr1cky

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Balcony is good

limited seating is good, extremely uncomfortable couch.

COLD. Warm blankets in your bed.

No clocks, Vegas style.

Large bed, lots of pillows, large TV. Mood lighting.

very uncomfortable chair next to the bed, facing TV, maybe one leg a little shorter than the others so she’s uneven off balance interrogation style. If the chick isn’t 100% sold on you yet, “here, have a seat in the chair” while you climb in the bed. Make her come to you instead of you trying to pressure her into your bed.

No shoes in the apartment rule, no pants in the bed rule. Stolen from Roosh (RIP)

When you first arrive, have her sit down, make her comfortable for a minute and then disappear for a few minutes. Let her soak in the environment and get comfortable.

Put a few different magazines on coffee table, cosmo, readers digest, travel, business insider. Bust on her when she picks up the cosmo. stolen from @West_Indian_Archie

Very key** set the lighting before you ever leave the apartment and leave music playing to come back to. If you’re in the party district that’s likely to bring back groups of girls leave on a party type mix. Something slightly less upbeat than the club. If you only pull solo chicks put on something slower, like The Weeknd. Nowadays you could probably change this from your phone before you enter your apartment based on the vibe. Stolen from yareally

never play something obviously “sex oriented” or too on the nose. It’s CHEESY AF. No Marvin Gaye “let’s get it on.” Play something like The Weeknd, certain drake songs, etc. you always want to be setting the mood without seeming like you’re setting the mood, aka try hard. The same goes with lighting, nothing too over the top. You want her to think that’s how you have the lights when you’re there alone chilling.

clean bathroom helps, it’s a must for me but I’ve seen some gross stuff and those guys still pull like crazy. Which leads me into not being “too clean” or “too nice” elsewhere. You can give off boyfriend/provider vibes.

contact solution, bottled water, single serve toothbrushes by the grip, toilet paper, wet wipes and mouthwash. Completely illegal so DEFINITELY DONT DO THIS but I always dream about getting one of those cell jammers (legal to purchase, illegal to use in USA) to turn on when you have a chick back at your spot, just pre bang so she can’t receive any texts/calls from her cockblocking girlfriends she ditched at the club.

Last edited:

DonGately

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
No shoes is a must in the house. Bathroom really should be fairly clean but no need for immaculate.

Sex music can be the Weeknd but can also be NIN, or Oakenfold, depends on the girl for sure. Choose accordingly.

>