a week is too long at first

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
a lot of what you see recommended for pickup is based on what worked ten years ago. most of the advice you see says to only see fbs, fwbs, mltrs once per week. this will just not work very well with modern hot chicks who get way more attention than they did ten years ago. these chicks are volatile and will walk away very quickly early on. you just haven't built enough investment, even when you've had sex with her. if she really wants to hang out the next day, you better fucking do it. she will walk away. if she wants to hang out again very soon like three times in three days, then you must pull back a little.

it's all about getting to the point where she is were you want her. if she is high initial investment (really doesn't mean much more than she really wants to see you again.) you don't want to devalidate her too bad. she doesn't want that yet. this is supposed to be fun and happy for her. in her mind even young love. you better give her that love. i think people have always done this, but are ashamed to admit it because it breaks their rule. but it's a stupid rule. you have to respect the vast amount of competition for this one girl. if you're not paying attention to her someone else will.

chicks with lower initial investment i would try to get another date in about five days. don't get thirsty, but also don't leave her hanging too long. seven days is just too long for any girl nowadays, unless she is a recluse that gets no male attention.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think it comes down with how much time and effort it would take to replace you...A texting buddy..Matter of Minutes. Someone to grab a drink with? a few days. A hard dick and possibly good sex? a week. Consistently good sex to orgasm? A month.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
I agree with naturalmikey dude, until she is hooked a week is to long. I find more an more especially with the younger girls even if I'm meeting them in 2 - 3 days time if I don't text them for a day the chances of them cancelling or flaking goes up. If I don't see them in a week it's more or less a write off.

Fuck this a recall ya posted something before about black dragon an contact time an it says meeting girls once a week is maintenance an early on until they're hooked an invested ya got to meet them more regularly an sooner. I think this is that concept dude!

They have to much choice an options, they'll quickly move on to someone. If ya haven't had sex with her yet having her wait for ya when ya first start meeting gives ya a uphill battle from the start dude!!

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
naturalmikey said:
a lot of what you see recommended for pickup is based on what worked ten years ago. most of the advice you see says to only see fbs, fwbs, mltrs once per week. this will just not work very well with modern hot chicks who get way more attention than they did ten years ago. these chicks are volatile and will walk away very quickly early on. you just haven't built enough investment, even when you've had sex with her. if she really wants to hang out the next day, you better fucking do it. she will walk away. if she wants to hang out again very soon like three times in three days, then you must pull back a little.
Cool. The thing is I'm extremely busy with personal projects. This older Roosh article from his better days sums up my sentiment pretty much. The point isn't the title, I Hope She Flakes, buy I can identify with what he says.

Anyway. Mikey, you said you've experimented with many different teachers of the game and applied their methods diligently. I'm curious if you had any success implementing Brent Smith's lifestyle? Deep down this is the one I can truly identify with.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i listened to one of his audio books. i was late to the party for pickup. i studied a lot of rsd for a while. since i've focused on swinggcat, gunwitch

but i've also implented stuff from, vin dicarlo, in10se, a little mystery, i love anti manifesto by sixty, ya really was so good and reminds me of myself, book of pook is an interesting read

one book i love is the alabaster girl by zan perrion. what a beautifully written book. it's a little blue pilled in nature. but i feel like him despite being red pilled. i still love women. i think they're amazing. the really beautiful ones just stray. that's cool though. i'm fine with that. there's always a new one. i just spent an amazing year with a gorgeous 21 (turned 22 while we were dating). how many 37 year old men have a model tier girlfriend. it's absolutely insane. right now there is a girl on bumble that i'm about to try to set something up with. if it happens i'm gonna make a youtube video about how to target your online dating to young girls and get them. it's a risky strategy because beautiful young girls respond to different shit than cute girls. so you get a lot less matches. the ones you get are just hot (or ugly if i'm swiping sloppily).

the thing is i'm not even that good. no one really is. the people i know that have seen instructors say i'm as good as anyone. i don't know if that's true. i think i might be better honestly lol. but the thing is you're limited by your looks. i'm a good looking guy who photographs well but i'm not tall or handsome enough to have it really easy. jmulv is one dude that seems legit. he posted a recent video with a ton of the same type of girls that i like. he's impressive. he's also three inches taller than me, which is a lot. he also showed todd v's baby mama. and she is average. i don't think that means he has shit game. he most likely wanted to settle down, liked her personality, she was cool with him teaching pickup, and he just let her weave her way into his life. so yeah, i honestly think todd is good. just probably not crazy good like julien or jmulv. julien is another guy who is 6'2 good looking. and his game appears to be really good. i'm sure he was really killing it. he seems weird now though. i don't really like the new him.

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
naturalmikey said:
beautiful young girls respond to different shit than cute girls

Could you elaborate on that? As a beginner, I find this quite interesting.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
cute/kinda hot chicks can be pretty sensitive. they don't respond as well to a lot of teasing, negging, push/pull and stuff like that. beautiful girls are the opposite. they respond really well to cocky guys who say whatever they want and flirting to them is throwing jabs back and forth quite often. but if you're good and can pull her into your frame then you're the only one with jabs. this is just low self esteem women in general. most hot young girls fall into this category.

>