Aaron's Newbie Assignment

dashonaaron

Rookie
Rookie
I've been reading articles on this site for about a month now and the tips have really helped me a lot. But I'm still not consistent with attracting, seducing and just having meaningful interactions with girls. So of course, I sought to take it up a level and actually devote myself to becoming good with women. I'm really excited to start! I'm gonna begin the assignment tomorrow, just wanted to make myself known here on the forum.

My name is Aaron, I am currently in the process of finishing my senior year in high school. I have always been kinda good with girls (I'm actually pretty smooth) but i want consistency. I really don't think it counts as really being successful when you don't know why you're successful. I want to put in the work so that I know that I'm good. I want to learn what to do, so that I can go after what i want. I want to be that guy that guys envy and girls want. I'm pretty obsessed with this goal right now but i know the feeling of euphoria that I have for becoming great with girls is gonna go away, and come back as it will.That's why I posted to this forum; so that i could have you guys to keep me accountable in going after what I want even when I feel like i don't want it that much. Any encouragement would be appreciated. Looking forward to sharing my experiences with you guys and learning from you.

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
Any progress brother? Be good to see some reports of interactions since your first post. I'm subscribed ;)
-Ray

>