Actually, Men Want Validation

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I avoid using most guys.

Because I notice that I have it somewhat. Men want validation. I was curious as to why there's many long distance relationship this days.

I realize that's it is an easier tripwire salesfunnel. Second, it gives you the illusion of going there into sex.

Third, having the tribe approved your relationships.

All men have this kick feeling, when other men see them have this girl beside them. But we need to be aware. The tribe always changes. Don't stuck on the 'Mosque effect'.

My idea is how do I get Girlschase members and myself, fullfil all 3 of the Blueprint,

- the feel (you must love what you do)
- what you do (feel that you can do it. Baby steps)
- the tribe (audience)

because day by day, night by night, it has always pointed to this blueprint.

z@c+

ljrozz69

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey zac,

It seems that you are doing research about "identity" and how it works.
However I find it a bit unclear in the sense that the concepts you work with are not enough defined by you.
Also are there practical ways to apply this info?

Keep it up, you are on your way to find something.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm trying to put it together. So it's very messy.

However I find it a bit unclear in the sense that the concepts you work with are not enough defined by you.
Also are there practical ways to apply this info?

In simple terms, for girls.

'Tribe' = Sex Logistics (Arena/Platform)
'What You Do' = Date itself. Sex talk. Touching
'Men' = Fundamentals. Accept yourself that you are enough.

If you guys are curious as to why when you are poor, it's easier to get girls? My blueprint reflects that need of acceptance that you are a man and that's enough. Then there's fundamentals, scent. After that, you just project that 'perceiveness' per se.

If you see at left corner of the picture, you see 'state'. Pickup artist moves women out of the venue if it's too crazy, to calibrate her state.

z@c+

Just by this knowledge, it's enough for you guys to use as guidelines and be a GAWD. lolx.

>