Adapted missionary and other positions to make her cum

tomsawyer

Rookie
Rookie
I've read the article, but it doesn't seem to be working for me. Does anybody have a video of this position and others that are good for making girls cum?

James D

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
How many times did you try it?

It works...

If you're having trouble, check:

1. Your rhythm
2. Whether you're positioned correctly to hit the back wall of her vagina
3. Rhythm again

The first time I pulled it off was after three weeks of trying, it worked around 15 minutes in sex.

tomsawyer

Rookie
Rookie
Tried it like 4 times. Problem is I don't have any girls I'm seeing regularly now so it's been a bunch of one night stands. Last one came while riding me before we got into missionary and then I sensed that it wasn't doing much for her.

I think my positioning may be off.

James D

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Tried it like 4 times. Problem is I don't have any girls I'm seeing regularly now so it's been a bunch of one night stands. Last one came while riding me before we got into missionary and then I sensed that it wasn't doing much for her.

I think my positioning may be off.
Everyone's starting ability will differ, depending on your initial experience, rhythm, initial sex skills, etc

For some people, it will work right away. Others need more practice.

I'd suggest get a FWB to practice it. You may need several practices before nailing it.

For your positioning, can you feel the back of her pussy?

tomsawyer

Rookie
Rookie
Working on it. Lately it seems like I'm only able to retain the girls that I don't want to see again. Small sample size, but that's how it's been going, so I'm trying to figure out what's missing. I don't believe that I'd be getting one night standed if the sex was fantastic.

There's more to it then this one position but making them cum with my dick would probably go a long way.

>