LR  After a date flaking...I decide to approach!

samuraijack

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
10/8 Friday

I had a date lined up today but the girl flaked. I said fuck that ho, and went out to game!

2nd approach of the day, ended up in a lay. Closed around 9pm. Typing this LR while nightgame is just starting :D.

I open her based on her jacket. It was a jean jacket with custom sewn patches of tv shows. "Hey, question....did you put those patches on your jacket yourself?"

She stops, turns to me and says yes. I follow up with "Oh, cause I was going to say you have really good taste in tv shows".

We talk for about 10 minutes. I find out that shes a live in nanny, in the city on her day off. Her friend she was meeting bailed on her. NICE

A little pacing here with previous knowledge gained infield from other nannys. I tell her it must feel really nice to just be able to relax after all the stress from the bratty kids. I also say how nannys all get together to hang out and talk shit about the families they work with. She agrees to everything.

She was walking to a bar so I suggested one...close to my place of course >:)

She says "sure but i have to catch my train tonight". I asked her what time is the latest train, she says midnight. This gives me at least a couple hours to work with.

We spend around an hour at the bar, just 1 drink each. I decide to poke and see how she views sex. So i smoothly transition into the dating scene in London. From there I talk about how some places the girls are judged etc.. Shes like yeah thats stupid. Where shes from no one cares about it, and parents let kids have girls/boys over. I lead that to living your life the way you want, not caring about what other people think, and shes like "yeah im going to do what i want i have no shame".

I use my "this is probably the longest youve ever spoken to an asian person isnt it" line. She tells me a time she went on a date with a Korean dude (she was British, I'm asian) and it was the worst experience ever. I contrasted it with our experience and she says it is much better. The dude basically got high and didnt escalate so she left (mental note to self here to escalate). I asked her...what if he was just really shy. And she says " i dont like shy men, im too submissive". :D So we transition to that talk. I say the magic "submissive isnt about submitting to the man, but to your own desires" line.

The bar kicks us out cause were not drinking anymore. We wallk and talk a bit. She says the view from rockerfeller center is really nice and I mention I never went there, but I have a rooftop with views I think are just as good maybe. I ask her if she wants to check it out "Yes!".

We spend maybe 30 minutes on rooftop. She mentions once more she has to get the train at midnight. Last time I pulled a girl to my rooftop I waited too long to escalate, and never did. I learned my lesson. So this time I just went for it...after a while of hesitation. I said its now or never. Shell just say she has to go if I dont turn her on more. She enthusiastically makes out with me. Starts giggling at literally every thing I said. I say lets go smoke some weed ( i seeded this before and she said she would try again cause shes never smoked weed in ny before).

We go in my room. I tell her put songs on while Im rolling the weed to keep her mind distracted. We smoke, and I grab her and make out with her. From there no LMR. Just really hot passionate sex.

A big problem for me is escalating on time. so Im happy i improved on it today. Now i gotta make it smoother and faster. Lesson learned!

Lofty

Modern Human
Modern Human
Really well done!

Awesome to see that you were able to conquer your sticking point and get a great lay. As you continue to work on smoothening your third and fourth transition phases (isolation to pull and pull to sex), I think it should help to observe her levels of compliance in-the-moment. You were moving her around at will and built compliance sky-high, so yeah agreed, probably could have pulled and escalated to sex quicker.

This is also considering that as she was compliant, it makes sense to isolate her to the rooftop/smoke weed at your place when possible so the time factor never becomes a legitimate risk (seems like her comment on the rooftop was a big signal to escalate like you wrote)... and to lower the chances of any pesky wildcards that percolate throughout nightgame settings. Naturally the rate of seduction should be calibrated to the girl and context, and while you could've probably still moved faster, got the lay right? So all good and as you say, it's a nice takeaway from a tastily memorable night.

Also, could be good to think about high points such as, “Is this a high point where I can pull/escalate?” Or, “Can I induce a high point to pull/escalate?” In reflection, can you think of any other windows you had to pull and escalate? But again, just some thoughts for the future. And your verbals seem like they were working like a charm.

The last thing I’ll note is something that you identified from her. Her submissiveness. A woman who works in a service-oriented field (such as a nurse, nanny, etc.) is a key hint to a woman with a SUB fantasy archetype. Studying The Thin Man’s fantasy archetypes, which are as follows with Bacchus' insights, offer an opportunity to route SOTs, set frames, and build in themes that cater to her personal desires in a shared narrative:
Now, there's a theory crafted by a seducer called The Thin Man. On nextasf he shared. . . another impressive empathetic model. 3 fantasy archetypes to be exact. One of his main ideas. . . was that you want to frame yourself as an authority figure in this shared narrative. Because it makes things less likely to spiral out of control. But depending on each girl and her fantasies there are different strategies. . . that enable you to establish and maintain this strategic position in each immersive bubble. As you might have already guessed, these 3 archetypes merge seamlessly with the 3 keys. Here's how. . .

The three fantasy archetypes are:
  1. Pretty Petty Princess. Girls who fantasize about becoming transformed by associating with an authority figure.
  2. Submissive and Service Oriented. Girls who fantasize about the validation of pleasing this authority figure.
  3. Overcome By Passion. Girls who fantasize about getting swept away in mutual heat with an authority figure.
Which ties in with covert applications of social frame, emotional stimulation and sexual arousal in seduction.

All three keys are necessary to improve bubble quality. In fact its difficult to get any real consistency, and access abundance. . . if one or more keys are missing in your game. I'm also not suggesting that a girl would be unable to enjoy, desire and get off on all three of these pyschosexual scenarios.

But what is interesting to note is that one of these archetypal fantasies, is usually more dominant in her perspective. . . compared to the others.

Because if you calibrate at a high level and what I mean by this is. . . you have enough regular abundance to feel comfortable with the goal of shagging a particular girl. What you may notice. . . is that as you run the 3 keys with a specific girl. . . there's usually one or two keys you will end up returning to. It becomes something like a fallback option when using fractionation. Since it seems to tap into something deeper in her personality.

So for example, obviously your girl is a SUB. With that in mind, you can elicit her about why she really likes about being a nanny (does she "really like to care for people and make them happy" - see where that's doing?), frame her as "unselfish," contrast her against other undesirable girls/traits to solidify these factors that we want, and solidify a rather electric foundation for setting powerful frames - which can be sexual or not. These types of frames can communicate a rather powerful "he gets me vibe" (aiding the narrative) and can help when guiding the fractionation and prizing processes. Just like how you used the Submissiveness Gambit, this type of stuff can really give an extra oomph. As to how to perceive a girl's shades of these archetypes? Much of it is from perceiving her behavior, words, and reactions as Bacchus writes.

Some girls have a blend of these archetypes, and I do believe that all girls can be conditioned into at least a SUB blend with influence and Witch15-like tactics. Anyway, studying Bacchus’ post on this, learning more and more about female fantasies, recognizing how they appear in women in-field, and leveraging them was a absolutely massive factor in how I really felt a level-up in my game. You, me, and everyone else here knows that when a woman feels understood, when she feels sexually understood... oh boy, things might get a bit wet...

Just like how things did with this lay last night :cool:

samuraijack

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Really well done!

Awesome to see that you were able to conquer your sticking point and get a great lay. As you continue to work on smoothening your third and fourth transition phases (isolation to pull and pull to sex), I think it should help to observe her levels of compliance in-the-moment. You were moving her around at will and built compliance sky-high, so yeah agreed, probably could have pulled and escalated to sex quicker.

This is also considering that as she was compliant, it makes sense to isolate her to the rooftop/smoke weed at your place when possible so the time factor never becomes a legitimate risk (seems like her comment on the rooftop was a big signal to escalate like you wrote)... and to lower the chances of any pesky wildcards that percolate throughout nightgame settings. Naturally the rate of seduction should be calibrated to the girl and context, and while you could've probably still moved faster, got the lay right? So all good and as you say, it's a nice takeaway from a tastily memorable night.

Also, could be good to think about high points such as, “Is this a high point where I can pull/escalate?” Or, “Can I induce a high point to pull/escalate?” In reflection, can you think of any other windows you had to pull and escalate? But again, just some thoughts for the future. And your verbals seem like they were working like a charm.

The last thing I’ll note is something that you identified from her. Her submissiveness. A woman who works in a service-oriented field (such as a nurse, nanny, etc.) is a key hint to a woman with a SUB fantasy archetype. Studying The Thin Man’s fantasy archetypes, which are as follows with Bacchus' insights, offer an opportunity to route SOTs, set frames, and build in themes that cater to her personal desires in a shared narrative:

So for example, obviously your girl is a SUB. With that in mind, you can elicit her about why she really likes about being a nanny (does she "really like to care for people and make them happy" - see where that's doing?), frame her as "unselfish," contrast her against other undesirable girls/traits to solidify these factors that we want, and solidify a rather electric foundation for setting powerful frames - which can be sexual or not. These types of frames can communicate a rather powerful "he gets me vibe" (aiding the narrative) and can help when guiding the fractionation and prizing processes. Just like how you used the Submissiveness Gambit, this type of stuff can really give an extra oomph. As to how to perceive a girl's shades of these archetypes? Much of it is from perceiving her behavior, words, and reactions as Bacchus writes.

Some girls have a blend of these archetypes, and I do believe that all girls can be conditioned into at least a SUB blend with influence and Witch15-like tactics. Anyway, studying Bacchus’ post on this, learning more and more about female fantasies, recognizing how they appear in women in-field, and leveraging them was a absolutely massive factor in how I really felt a level-up in my game. You, me, and everyone else here knows that when a woman feels understood, when she feels sexually understood... oh boy, things might get a bit wet...

Just like how things did with this lay last night :cool:

Thanks for the tips!

>