FR  Agreed to come home but just couldn't have sex

Tbos1997

Rookie
Rookie
Hey and good day to everyone here on girls chase. Last week Friday, I went to the CBD with the main intention of day gaming. Well I saw this dark light skinned chick crossing the road and she was coming over to the other side of the road where I was standing. Gosh she had the most amazing ass and I decided I ought to approach her. Luckily, she managed to cross the road and stood atleast five metres from where I was. I then decided to hover around her, to trigger an approach invitation. Well she noticed me and I saw that with peripheral vision. I approached her, and compliment her on her white sexy outfit. She seemed lighted up was quite receptive to my small talk. I talked to her for a minute or two and got basic and information about her. She was a university student doing journalist. Teased her a bit about that. I asked her out for drinks and she agreed but said I was going to pay for them.

Fast forward, I sent an ice breaker text. She responded warmly. Exchanged pictures and scheduled a date for Friday, yesterday basically. Prior to our date this girl started asking me if I had a car, she said that she wasn't coming for a date and said we will be hanging out and that she won't come for a date if they is no food.

I promised her that I will grab us a bite. She pitched for the date yesterday and she was wearing some shitty clothes.. Not attractive at all. When she saw me she tried to divert me to an expensive restaurant for lunch but I refused and took her to the place I had intended us to go to.
We grab food and drinks at the restaurant, start talking and she kept on referring to me as a friend. I then deep dived her but didn't want to open up. I then placed my hand on her thigh started rubbing it, in more than one occasion, and most of the times she kept on saying I shouldn't turn her on she got feeling and she might end up jumping into me when she gets horny.

She started talking about how she cheated on her boyfriend and her wanting him back. I diverted the conversation and decided to do sex talk. When I started talking about 8 different types of orgasms her eyes started to light up and she got interested. Talked about how girls are being judged for acting like sluts and that they should act on their sexual impulses when they are horny. During our sex talk, I would gently choke her neck and she would say Stop it, I got feelings.
I saw her checking her phone several times and she said that she has to leave for homeat 3.40pm because she has to get back home by 4pm.. That time it was 3.15.
I decide to invite her to my place, she gave me a light resistance, I persisted and she agreed when I told her its 15 mins away.
We then leave the restaurant, then as I put my hand on the small of her back, she said stop doing that, I got feelings. We took a cab and got back to my place.
When we got to my place, she took off her shoes at the door, then we went straight to my bed. She decided to sit on the chair and she stood up and started walking around as she seemed agitated. She refused to sit close to me on the bed and refused my escalation. She said she had to get back home cause her mom would shout at her, as she had passed the curfew time.... So no sex happened.
To all the girls chase community, I would like to ask a few questions here?
1. Did this girl try to use me for lunch and try to manipulate me?
2. When I was rubbing her thighs in restaurant and she was saying no stop turning me on I have feelings what did she mean?
3. What could have weirded her out into having sex with me?

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yeah, sounds like she wasn't interested in the start to me.

She showed up in crappy clothes despite having a sexy outfit when you met her? Red flag
She said she wouldn't show up if there wasn't any food? Red flag
She wanted to go to an expensive place for lunch? Red flag

Everything else, in my opinion, is useless information because of the above. She had her intentions from the start.

Then you mention how she talked about how she wasn't over her ex and wanted him back? Red flag there too

Good for you for sticking to your guns and insisting on the original place though :D

However, never do food dates as a beginner. Always do boring drinks/coffee/walks in the park dates. Interested women won't give a shit where you go as long as you can get to know each other. Nobody else matters

>