LR  Alek's 10th Anniversary! (Featuring Glow, Hot Girls & Juicy Material!)

Pitcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I love that this LR has been bumped. I want to learn some canned gambits to take my verbal game to the next level. There is so much great material in here.

I somewhat narrowly missed out on a SNL tonight on a girl I met earlier today. A couple of routines to increase her arousal and build deep rapport would have done the trick I think to overcome poor logistics.

@Teevster - do you have any tips for learning/memorizing routines? Practicing in front of a mirror? Recording yourself and analyzing?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I love that this LR has been bumped. I want to learn some canned gambits to take my verbal game to the next level. There is so much great material in here.

I somewhat narrowly missed out on a SNL tonight on a girl I met earlier today. A couple of routines to increase her arousal and build deep rapport would have done the trick I think to overcome poor logistics.

@Teevster - do you have any tips for learning/memorizing routines? Practicing in front of a mirror? Recording yourself and analyzing?

i am one guy that used the routine in this post a lot and got laid from it multiple times (about 10 or more), the key is to just get the concept and understand the routine and write it on your own words and style that is congruent with you... and then practice it by repeating it, the in front of the mirror is unnecessary...

Pelusita

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Trust me guys these routines works, i use many of them myself and there are pure gold. You can read about the finger routine in an article i wrote here at Girls chase.

grzyman12

Space Monkey
space monkey
Alek it was amazing and informative read.. I hope to reach similiar level someday.. Cheers

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Thank you :)

At least you have the right attitude. Failing a pull sucks, but think about it long-term... a failure that leads to lessons that can grant you plenty of lays in the future... is actually a good thing. Think long-term, always!

My wording is just an example that hopefully can inspire you. I recommend starting out with simpler routine (see my two latest sex talk gambits in T/T (the purity gambit as well as the submission gambit). I posted them not long ago. I also have some on the blog.

The key is to learn the concepts, the mechanisms and perhaps memorize some good themes and deliver it with your own wording. I also recommend not working with my than 3 gambits at the time. Memorizing gambits and practicing infront of a mirror is not the way to go. You practice in FIELD - not at home.

Hope this helps.
Alek

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
i am one guy that used the routine in this post a lot and got laid from it multiple times (about 10 or more), the key is to just get the concept and understand the routine and write it on your own words and style that is congruent with you... and then practice it by repeating it, the in front of the mirror is unnecessary...

You may mention that it is the 8 types of orgasms gambit you are talking about here :)

Pitcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thank you :)
At least you have the right attitude. Failing a pull sucks, but think about it long-term... a failure that leads to lessons that can grant you plenty of lays in the future... is actually a good thing. Think long-term, always!

My wording is just an example that hopefully can inspire you. I recommend starting out with simpler routine (see my two latest sex talk gambits in T/T (the purity gambit as well as the submission gambit). I posted them not long ago. I also have some on the blog.

The key is to learn the concepts, the mechanisms and perhaps memorize some good themes and deliver it with your own wording. I also recommend not working with my than 3 gambits at the time. Memorizing gambits and practicing infront of a mirror is not the way to go. You practice in FIELD - not at home.

Hope this helps.
Alek

Long-term growth mindset...YES!

Action step for me is to pick 3 gambits that I want to work on in the field right now.

@Teevster - I’m grateful for your tips dude :)

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I have posted 2 here so
Long-term growth mindset...YES!

Action step for me is to pick 3 gambits that I want to work on in the field right now.

@Teevster - I’m grateful for your tips dude :)

You are welcome :) I have posted two gambits in techniques and tactics. In addition i have plenty on the main sit. Just search for the following terms in the search function:
- sex talk
-sexual prizing
Those search terms are valid if you seek sex talk gambits. There are gambifs that are powerful without being sexual. Sex talk and sexual gambits are by most considered advanced game so you may have some challenges pulling it off if your fundamentals are weak. Fundamentals first! Always.

Else you can also search for:
- gambit
- routine
... if all you want is to search for gambits overall.

There are also some other great gambits posted on the forum such as the classic strawberry fields (it is listed in the stickied best off thread).

I also will post more gambits on the forum as well as the blog the upcoming weeks.

Good luck

Pitcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You are welcome :) I have posted two gambits in techniques and tactics. In addition i have plenty on the main sit. Just search for the following terms in the search function:
- sex talk
-sexual prizing
Those search terms are valid if you seek sex talk gambits. There are gambifs that are powerful without being sexual. Sex talk and sexual gambits are by most considered advanced game so you may have some challenges pulling it off if your fundamentals are weak. Fundamentals first! Always.

Else you can also search for:
- gambit
- routine
... if all you want is to search for gambits overall.

There are also some other great gambits posted on the forum such as the classic strawberry fields (it is listed in the stickied best off thread).

I also will post more gambits on the forum as well as the blog the upcoming weeks.

Good luck
Right on!

I’m going to focus on the Strawberry Fields routine and your Submission gambit. Strawberry Fields because it seems fun and Submission because I think it will help the girl perceive me as nonjudgmental, among other benefits. I’m also going to polish my 5 love languages transition into Bacchus’ SOTs and infuse it with some Zan Perrion inspired beauty talk.

I almost exclusively do day game. I’ll be using these on insta-dates and post # close meet ups.

I think my fundamentals are one of the strongest parts of my overall intermediate game. I’ve spent the past few years really focusing on the fundamentals, developing an interesting personality, and becoming less inhibited in general (without the aid of alcohol). I used to be crippled by overthinking and some mild social anxiety so it’s been a significant success for me to become naturally outgoing; getting decent seduction results without having to think about anything during an interaction. Now, I’m looking to become more intentional in my seductions, reading a girl’s emotions/thoughts/arousal/interest more accurately, while having some routines up my sleeve to keep things moving in the direction I want them to. Ultimately, leading to more consistent lays with higher quality girls.

Watts

Modern Human
Modern Human
I’m going to focus on the Strawberry Fields routine and your Submission gambit. Strawberry Fields because it seems fun and Submission because I think it will help the girl perceive me as nonjudgmental, among other benefits. I’m also going to polish my 5 love languages transition into Bacchus’ SOTs and infuse it with some Zan Perrion inspired beauty talk.

What kind of girls do you like Pitcher?

I feel that the submission gambit deals more with masculine girls, or as I see it, women who have been masculinized by feminism (socialized to adopt more masculine traits as they set out on more traditionally male life plans). I also imagine that these women are less concerned with "purity". Also, they are "strong and independent".

I feel the purity gambit deals more with feminine girls, or as I see it, women who want to follow a more traditional female life plan including boyfriend->husband->kids with high priority. Hence the emphasis on purity (holdover from madonna/whore). Also, they are looking to be valued as long term partners and committed too, less so than the strong and independent women.

This is just my read of the two gambits, and because I like feminine women better anyway, I've taken the purity gambit as something to try to apply with vigor, while just looking at the principles of the submission for what I can learn from it (for instance flipping submit from submit to men, to submit to passion, and the roller coaster of something that sounds stereotypically misogynistic to empowering to women).

Lucky Teevster gave us both.

Pitcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
What kind of girls do you like Pitcher?

I feel that the submission gambit deals more with masculine girls, or as I see it, women who have been masculinized by feminism (socialized to adopt more masculine traits as they set out on more traditionally male life plans). I also imagine that these women are less concerned with "purity". Also, they are "strong and independent".

I feel the purity gambit deals more with feminine girls, or as I see it, women who want to follow a more traditional female life plan including boyfriend->husband->kids with high priority. Hence the emphasis on purity (holdover from madonna/whore). Also, they are looking to be valued as long term partners and committed too, less so than the strong and independent women.

This is just my read of the two gambits, and because I like feminine women better anyway, I've taken the purity gambit as something to try to apply with vigor, while just looking at the principles of the submission for what I can learn from it (for instance flipping submit from submit to men, to submit to passion, and the roller coaster of something that sounds stereotypically misogynistic to empowering to women).

Lucky Teevster gave us both.

I would argue that the submission gambit works for both kinds of girls. The more traditionally feminine girls IME have less sexual experience and more guards up around casual sex. Stepping into that nonjudgmental frame fully and opening them up to submit to their dormant desires is a potent cocktail. That’s what my intention is behind prioritizing the submission gambit.

I like more feminine girls, softer, curvier, more graceful and radiant, ready to care for my battle wounds. Girls with beautiful eyes, a charming smile, and a butt that it better than mine (as a pitcher this is the most challenging part ;)). I hunt for girls with slim waists and wide hips. And of course sparkling personalities to go with their aesthetic luster.

Watts

Modern Human
Modern Human
I like more feminine girls, softer, curvier, more graceful and radiant, ready to care for my battle wounds. Girls with beautiful eyes, a charming smile, and a butt that it better than mine (as a pitcher this is the most challenging part ;)). I hunt for girls with slim waists and wide hips. And of course sparkling personalities to go with their aesthetic luster.

I think you misunderstood me. I meant mentally and emotionally, not physically.

I hope you like women who look like women... otherwise you might have come to the wrong place.

I would argue that the submission gambit works for both kinds of girls. The more traditionally feminine girls IME have less sexual experience and more guards up around casual sex. Stepping into that nonjudgmental frame fully and opening them up to submit to their dormant desires is a potent cocktail. That’s what my intention is behind prioritizing the submission gambit.

So it's not that either wouldn't work on either type. Or for that matter, that the stereotyping I'm doing is going to completely match her mental models as I separated them (for instance a catholic school girl who is now an executive).

Both gambits are non-judgemental about sex, but the point is what reoccurring objection or anti-seductive belief they are addressing.

And of course, go try out both or whichever you feel is most congruent to you personally for best results.

I was just giving you an idea to think about what types of girls you like (again, mentally and emotionally), and also who you will see (daygaming around an office, submission, social circle yoga class, purity. Again, just my opinion.).

Also, lets not derail this great thread. I actually wanted to respond to Teevster's stuff too here.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I feel that the submission gambit deals more with masculine girls, or as I see it, women who have been masculinized by feminism (socialized to adopt more masculine traits as they set out on more traditionally male life plans)

No. It works for submissive girls. Dominant women will obviously not fall for any ideas of submission.

Being masculinized on a social level will very rarely affect one's biological behavior. Hence she is still submissive but experience a cognitive dissonance between her nature and the social norms. Yes this works very well on those women, but equally well on those 100% submissive women, because submitting to one's passion is something they think, or at least feel they can relate to.

This won't work on masculine/dominant women, but they make up only a small % of the female population anyway.

Edit: biologically dominant women, and also those who are "true believers" socially will have zero ASD or FSC (FSC is mostly a feminine trait). So none of these routines are necessary. What you need with those masculine women is AROUSAL... arousal... and more arousal.

Last edited:

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I feel the purity gambit deals more with feminine girls, or as I see it, women who want to follow a more traditional female life plan including boyfriend->husband->kids with high priority

Most women are by nature feminine, unless they have an unnatural level of testosterone. There is no such thing as "feminine" women. Women are by default feminine and that's the norm. Masculine women are those that fall outside the norm.

Socialization does not change one's nature.

Most women seek deep inside this plan. Although many do not want to admit it and some are into that whole "I am a strong independent woman". But that's just something they say, not something they act upon.

Even the most "I am free, independent and I don't care what other's say" type of girl will eventually display "purity" towards men, because even though the feminist tells her "it is ok to be dirty" most men still express a desire for "purity" (as in a-sexual women). Hence understand the strategic nature of female reproductive strategies - they want to calibrate to the men, no to some ideals. Ideals are mostly male virtues.

Best,

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
most western women seem "masculine" specially in the usa, most make more money than men, most are hardened, a lot are head of households, a lot have guys working under them etc... But you can bring via influence the feminine out of them, via influence... At first i witness this in a tony robbin seminar.... There are high testosterone women that are a bit masculine (but they are the best as well cause they are sexual freak typically and as horny as a dude) ... the only ones that i see being the small % is masculine lesbian type (and trust me they look like dudes you will not want to seduce them, they are nasty)

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
most western women seem "masculine" specially in the usa, most make more money than men, most are hardened, a lot are head of households, a lot have guys working under them etc... But you can bring via influence the feminine out of them, via influence... At first i witness this in a tony robbin seminar.... There are high testosterone women that are a bit masculine (but they are the best as well cause they are sexual freak typically and as horny as a dude) ... the only ones that i see being the small % is masculine lesbian type (and trust me they look like dudes you will not want to seduce them, they are nasty)

Haha. I care little about that small % of women.

Watts

Modern Human
Modern Human
No. It works for submissive girls. Dominant women will obviously not fall for any ideas of submission.

Being masculinized on a social level will very rarely affect one's biological behavior. Hence she is still submissive but experience a cognitive dissonance between her nature and the social norms. Yes this works very well on those women, but equally well on those 100% submissive women, because submitting to one's passion is something they think, or at least feel they can relate to.

This won't work on masculine/dominant women, but they make up only a small % of the female population anyway.

Edit: biologically dominant women, and also those who are "true believers" socially will have zero ASD or FSC (FSC is mostly a feminine trait). So none of these routines are necessary. What you need with those masculine women is AROUSAL... arousal... and more arousal.

I saw it the same way, as returning her to her natural submissive nature that modern feminism had divorced her from.

I was actually going to follow up with almost exactly this, but I didn't want to further complicate it.

And I thought the connection to submissive women, with the term submit was clear, and again, was going to add the same thing.

I re-read my post to double check I didn't use the word dominant, only masculine. There is no disagreement here Teevster.

In truth, the discussion probably should have been on the gambit itself.

My mistake.

Edit: And we agree on those extreme masculine, or high testosterone women, you me and Skills together.

Last edited:

Watts

Modern Human
Modern Human
Most women are by nature feminine, unless they have an unnatural level of testosterone. There is no such thing as "feminine" women. Women are by default feminine and that's the norm. Masculine women are those that fall outside the norm.

Socialization does not change one's nature.

Most women seek deep inside this plan. Although many do not want to admit it and some are into that whole "I am a strong independent woman". But that's just something they say, not something they act upon.

Even the most "I am free, independent and I don't care what other's say" type of girl will eventually display "purity" towards men, because even though the feminist tells her "it is ok to be dirty" most men still express a desire for "purity" (as in a-sexual women). Hence understand the strategic nature of female reproductive strategies - they want to calibrate to the men, no to some ideals. Ideals are mostly male virtues.

Best,

I clearly took this whole discussion into a highly theoretical place, which wasn't my intention.

There's lots of definitions and ideas being put out.

I'll just go run the purity gambit on ten women, and come back and tell you what I find (in the appropriate thread).

Thanks for all the material and feedback.

>