Online & Apps  Aloof tinder queens

Darius

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey everyone,

I'm recently visiting a country in Eastern Europe, and I noticed a weird behaviour change in my online game.

Previously I did not use to get a lot of matches. I'm trying to use online as a supplement only, so I never bothered to experiment with different pics and bios etc. In addition to that, I'll be the first to admit my texting kinda sucks.

The girls that I did normally match with however tended to be friendly and nice, and generally feminine and accomodating (you could have a 3-4 interesting text exchange with them before shooting for a date).

Here, however, I'm getting tons of matches for my photos. I'm talking 3-4 times the usual amount at least.

BUT, all the girls that I'm matching with are just really fucking dry. Like they answer the most boring, low-effort answers that I can imagine. I find myself trying (in vain) to carry conversations a bit to see if there's actually some level of interest before dumping them. Other times I just give dry responses back and that's it, it never goes anywhere. It's gotten to the point where it's frustrating as it's becoming a time sink.

I've experimented a bit and I can't seem to find any method of going anywhere with a dry girl. For the experienced online gamers out there, what's your normal way of reacting to this kind of girl?

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
In my experience, those types are never into you, and nothing you can say can make them more interested or invest more.

Your best bet is to improve your profile (your photos) so you can get even more matches, and higher odds you’ll match with girls that are actually into you.

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yep, some (most?) girls are there just to waste your time, or for IG followers, money, whatever...

There was one that I super liked like 3 times in a row (you know how those girls keep resetting their profiles to get more views and get away with it because, well, they are women on Tinder, if you're a guy you get banned/shadowbanned pretty quick), eventually she started responding, she gave me her number, but then... She kept texting me shit that seemed like she was mass messaging all her "suitors", she would send photoshopped selfies she said she took that day, stupid shit like that. I tried getting sexual and getting her on a date, and when she wasn't responding like a bot, she was like "you think is this easy to get sex with me?", then she was trying to get me to help pay for her breast implants... I was like, noooope, she just disappeared then.

About the dull response girls, those also really bug my mind, like why tf do you even bother typing this useless shit? I know some girls use Tinder just as some silly passtime to text randoms, but I can't imagine how this type of shitty conversation is any enternaining. I suppose there are some clowns out there that must keep texting them on a super elaborate way and they like this type of stuff, but they themselves never put any effort, that's my only theory that makes some sense. Regardless, they really are just timewasters. My Tinder profile bio now is like "I don't want anything serious, if you don't wanna hang out than don't even bother swiping right", I found it to give me warmer leads.

Last edited:

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Agree with what the guys have already said.

Especially @ElderPrice

Personally I deploy a maximum 2 strikes & you’re out for anything girl related.

Low investment response twice in a row? Cool you’ll be ignored until you fix up

You’ve flaked twice? Okay cool number deleted and you have to hit me up 1st.

Hell nowadays my patience is even thinner and sometimes I move on from girls after the 1st non compliance.

Will I miss out on some girls? Probably

Is my dating life more enjoyable? Absolutely

P.S Only exception to the rule is when girls are blunt but they allow you to move the interaction. E.G. give their no., agree to the date, show up

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
There is a quite interesting experience I had running online ads for my business.

The “common wisdom” is that flashy ads have better performance than dull/professional ads because they attract more attention.
Basically, the more colorful, noise, exciting and polarizing you can make an ad, the better results you should have.

So I did that for a time and found that indeed, flashy ads bring more leads per dollar.
The curious thing is that while the number of leads increased, the quality decreased too.

Now I was reaching distracted people, poor people, reactionaries, opinionated folks… and they weren’t buying.
The ending sales were not that different… but some of my time got consumed dealing with unqualified leads.

I think the principle applies to many things in life.

The more “accesible” you make yourself, the lower the quality of people who gets to reach you.
You need to experiment and strike your own balance. Make people work at least a little to get you… even if you force them to just read your bio to make a decision… that’s compliance.

People who have made no effort to reach you, don’t value you. They haven’t complied at all.

That sexy girl who swiped right after seeing one and just one amazing picture has already forgotten about you ten seconds later.

>