Altair's story

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
The 21 year old virgin who had it all but was still a virgin.

Well what can I say. I have posted more than enough threads about my terrible situation on the main section of Girlschase that I decided it is about time that I started my own journal and shared my thoughts.

The feeling of having it all but being terrible with women is one that will tear a man in half. You see guys who are inferior to you and total dorks with hot girls while you are forced to stand back and watch. Overall you just keep asking yourself what it is. You want to be that guy, you envision that bright and sunny day you are holding hands with this good looking bombshell as society watches but you somehow feel deep down that it is a fantasy which cannot be achieved. In my situation, I guess life handed me a darker than average tan and foreign facial features which the Southern Belles of Tennessee seem to hate. You almost wonder how women who have been gifted with such beauty can be such terrible human beings.

What's worse is that as a man you are expected to suck it up. It is your fault. It is your fault for wanting to date hot girls, it is your fault for wanting to date cute girls, and it if your fault that you don't go way below your league.

Society has no mercy on a man that is doing poorly with women. Women will laugh at him for it and try to hook him up with their ugliest friend, other men who have been gifted with more in life will pick on him for it, and he is going to be nothing but a joke. There is no sympathy and the guys I meet in real life who are trying to offer "help" are just looking for an ego boost so they can look at the man who is doing poorly in life and say to themselves "at least I am not this guy".

There is no light to the end of this tunnel is what I feel somedays. I feel that maybe I am doing more harm than good to this community.

Franco, Wisefool, Chase, and so many others have tried to offer me help and advice but I feel bad for bringing this negativity here. I feel like I have lived the kind of experience which is almost impossible to mentally recover from.

All I really want is my hard work to pay off.

That one day when I have the group of cool friends who I can hang out with. We talk about our lives, consistently pull average to above average girls and occasionally hot girls too, and then we live it out like that for a few years. Yet I feel as if no amount of hard work in the world will get me that. I am constantly being judged by cool guys and hot girls based on how I look ethnically......

I just want to be happy but I fear that my standards are too high. Yet at the same time I fear that if I lower my standards significantly I will never be happy.

Franco and Chase, why could I have not met you guys earlier in my life as friends...

>