am i being weak? overreacting? stop me!

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
yo

need some viewpoints on this situation cuz my emotions are getting in the way and its a moment of weakness for me.

i have a huge circular scrape on chin, a couple inches below my lips. i got it from shaving. it is turning into an icky, crusty scab. and im insecure about it, especially the fact that its on an awkward part of my face. its not sexy and im worried ill be judged for it. i dont want to take off my mask in public or show anyone, cuz its so gross at the moment.

on the other hand, im missing out on women-related opportunities because of it. i slept with a new girl for the first time 2 weeks ago. we made plans to fuck again this past weekend. i ended up flaking on her for an indefinite amount of time (my attainability is good, so i could afford to do this) - with the reason being, my chin is scraped.

my internal reasoning was ...what if she comes over, sees it, catches a whiff of a lack of confidence in my vibe, and loses attraction for me? it would generally be an unpleasant experience to see the look of disgust from her, and then to never see her again.

Questions

im curious. is this reasoning wimpy? am i making mountains over molehills? would a high value guy flake because of this? act like this?

what if the general behavior of flaking due to a gross facial scrape made her lose attraction for me? on the other hand, what if meeting her in person and displaying confidence despite the scrape, increases attraction?

should i take a risk and meet her anyway?

Flake Text Records

below, i provide the text records of my flake. i tried to avoid showing any weakness, let me know if you think i did. where i said "be gentle when you kiss me" , i was thinking about saying "you'll probably be scared to kiss me" but decided against it. one direction i considered taking it was baiting her into saying she wanted to see me despite the scrape; but i got lazy and didnt figure out how.

fog: i want to see you today but i scrape my chin and upper lip very bad -.-
girl: what were you doing?
fog: i climb a tree, and the bark scrape me.
girl: that's new, i didnt think of you climbing trees (hitting on me)
fog: one time i climb on a roof of a school and got stuck
girl: you were trying to rescue a kitten?
fog: ;)
*NEXT DAY*
girl: did you feel better?
fog: yes i feel better. but it is sensitive and looks scary. be gentle when you kiss me, alright?
girl: no
girl: im going to bite you
girl: you must put ice

PalmaSailor

Space Monkey
space monkey
im curious. is this reasoning wimpy?

yes it is

am i making mountains over molehills?

yes you are

would a high value guy flake because of this? act like this?

no he wouldnt

what if the general behavior of flaking due to a gross facial scrape made her lose attraction for me?

it could easily

on the other hand, what if meeting her in person and displaying confidence despite the scrape, increases attraction?

confidence would have won the day all day long

should i take a risk and meet her anyway?

get it together, get hold of her and own the situation

so what you got a scrape on your chin. Own it, grow a pair and go get her.

alleniverson

Space Monkey
space monkey
Judging by the texts this girl seems very down, compliant, understanding. I wouldn't worry about it. If it's, like, really nasty and pussing then you could put a bandaid on it possibly. But yeah, judging on those texts I'd proceed as normal. And no need to mention it anymore to her.

Elwa

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I wouldn't even think about it, just make fun of it if the girl comments on it. If you think it's disgusting and can subconsciously put her at unease then just cover it with a bandaid and forget about it.

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I got bald patches on my facial hair a few years ago and still have them. They came out of nowhere. Shaving the rest of my hair couldn't make them disappear completely, and probably it made it worse. When I was being treated and got ugly side effects - rash, itching and swelling lasting a few days each time I had to get a treatment - I still fucked my ex and my side chick silly meanwhile. And my face looked so blown up hahaha! They were both curious what had happened first time they noticed. But they both ended the conversation along the lines of "who cares about it, you're so confident anyway". And I have slept with other girls since then too.

Honestly, when people know you have some visible skin defects, and you show that you're one hell of a bad ass anyway, nobody cares about it. And yeah yeah, there will always be the odd case who thinks you are the ugliest thing that ever existed. But the majority don't give a shit. It's all in your head.

If I can fuck girls looking like a blow up doll on my face, you can fuck girls with a little scrape on your chin

>