LR  Amazing Blonde Bartender

Roundy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey gents,

Obviously it’s been a different playing field lately as far as meeting women, so my successes post covid have been fewer and it’s taken a while to get back in the groove. However a few weeks ago I had the best pickup experience of my career, with the bittersweet caveat that it seems to be only a one time thing.

I met the girl, an HB9 blonde, skinny with slightly disheveled blonde hair and blue eyes, at my favourite bar. Me and my friend were in the smoking area and went to get some drinks. When we came back this girl was sitting in our spot. So I said to her “Looks like you’ve taken our spot.” Which she responds warmly to. The three of us get in a conversation and I find out that she is the manager of the bar, my age and I thought she said in a relationship. Because of this I act fairly platonic and make polite conversation. However she continually shows a lot of interest (giving investment, complimenting my confidence etc.). Eventually I find out that she is actually single and she says “dating is hard as a bartender” so it’s game on. She has to be up early so I say “it’d be nice to see you sometime, outside of this place” (as she says she’ll see me behind the bar if I’m a regular) and then she says “Well that’s up to you!” And I thought, I guess my attainability is a bit off.

Anyway we text a bit but it sort of goes nowhere for a few weeks. I go to the bar most weekends so I see her there a bit, and one night she comes out to hang out with me. Apparently a lot of people in the bar know me and girls were talking to her about me and how I look the same as her ex. I say I guess it’s just her type ‍♀️ When the bar shuts she says “what will you do now” and I just say let’s go have a smoke out the front. We do and she basically invites me back to her place. We go there and smoke some weed and she puts on sexy music. She tells me she always thinks John Mayer is baby making music. Eventually I just decide to go in a for a kiss and she is very submissive. Like she just sort of mimics my kissing movements. We go to bed after a while of taking and making out. While we’re kissing and grinding on each other she kind of stops and looks at me. And I say “you don’t do this much do you, you seem tentative.” And she replies “I don’t know, I’m nervous.” Then I say, “it’s okay, I’m nervous too but I’m just going with the moment.” We’re kissing in her bed and I tell her I want to know what she tastes like. She goes “I’m not really very groomed down there” and I tell her I don’t care and I actually like it”. So I eat her out for a while and then she sort of pulls me up, takes my dick out of my underwear and puts it inside her. We have probably the best sex of my life for the next couple hours. Her body felt so good and she looked amazing during the act. It’s one of those things where your body reacts so strongly to someone else’s chemistry. I told her I was going to cum so she took it in her mouth. Then we both fell asleep.

And she basically ghosted me ever since. I have no idea why, I saw her again at the bar and she ambiguously said one of the other staff had done something horrible to her and so she quit her job. But she hasn’t been in contact with me at all. So yeah, bittersweet but in my top three lays of my life and nice to have the experience with a really great gal.

Until next time, peace boys
Roundeee

PalmaSailor

Space Monkey
space monkey
You thought she said she was in a relationship- she might have - could have had a row with her BF or just wanted to fuck you.
If she’s gone cold it could be she’s worried her cover will be blown.
Don’t make a big deal of it or mention it to anyone, continue like nothing has happened and she may be up for it again, but you gotta keep it secret.

>