Online & Apps  Andrew Tate

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Simple discussion here. Thoughts on Andrew Tate?

Who Andrew Tate is: A very wealthy controversial figure living in Romania whose blown on social media in recent months and spits red pill philosophies left and right.

My Thoughts: He's blown up quite a bit recently, marketing genius. Spits red pill philosophies left and right, although I believe he lacks that love for women taught on GC.

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think he puts on a big persona that isn’t really him.

I like him because he’s the opposite of politically correct wimpy bullshit that you see everywhere.

I don’t really take what he says too seriously though. But he’s done well for himself and stands for masculine Badassness.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Spits red pill philosophies left and right, although I believe he lacks that love for women taught on GC.

Careful.

We talking about
- missing in translation
- missing in transition
- what he actually means

I think he puts on a big persona that isn’t really him.

J Wick's comment here, reinforced my point above.

z@c+

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Who Andrew Tate is: A very wealthy controversial figure living in Romania whose blown on social media in recent months and spits red pill philosophies left and right.

My Thoughts: He's blown up quite a bit recently, marketing genius. Spits red pill philosophies left and right, although I believe he lacks that love for women taught on GC.
Not ideal role model huge maddona whore coplex and a lot of his retoric is trolling as a way to marketing which is working if your goal us to get laid, advice not really replicable and actually make csuse more harm having frame battles with women you have not fucked... field test his advice to see if it works for you. I doubt it when it come to seduction, the water is wet advice about biz and working out common sense

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Within the Manosphere - He's getting his 15 minutes right now, but he's been saying a lot of this stuff for years.

He's also the biggest evil for Bread Tube -

Social media/gender wars/culture war always needs a bad guy. He's playing his part.

As far as his ideas - it's nothing we haven't heard before in the pickup community.

"Be a real man and you'll get chicks.".

It's one those philosophies that is hardwired into human culture - so it always sounds good.

Most of us understand the limitations of that type of thinking.

WIA

Chad Tyrone

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Personally I think he knows Gc though he tries to fake it that he had all his knowledge by himself.He once talked of operant conditioning by Chase and yet he feigned that he didn't know the term.His advice was basically what operant conditioning involves but he played cool not knowing the term.

Sounds weak if you go telling people you read a seduction site .haha.
He also says he doesn't read books yet he does.The advice he gives that "follow ur passion is bullshit" is straight from Cal Newport's book So Good They Can't Ignore You.

I have watched the guy since his childhood days and some of the advice I come across that he says are basically from some books I have read.Actually there is a video by him"Andrew Tate was once a geek" on YouTube shows the life he had when he was broke and he says once he was promised the red pill would change him he took it.

Anyway not knocking him here but I can say he is the man he is today cause all of the effort he put in.He knows the shit he's been through to become who he is.Makes sense that a guy like him didn't go to university yet he is still smart mainly because he self educated himself.All his courses are things you can find online for free for a guy without the cash .

To get attention maybe he has to exaggerate his advice and for a well read man you really can relate with what he says.He calls us geeks or puas here for guys who go approaching girls now and then.So I would advice taking his advice with a grain of salt.Says his lay count is 600+ while John Anthony Lifestyle is at 1500+ .Think about that ...it's hard to beat a guy who is out here every single fucking day approaching lovely women,introspecting later on and maximizing his ability to get women.Yet he was always boxing at his teenage and twenties...

Get called a PUA but know deep down that most guys are exaggerating their lay counts...A skilled seducer is able to close most deals at a rate of roughly 15%-40% based on an newsletter by Chase.
Anyway my thoughts ,I maybe wrong I maybe right.Who cares?Im living the life I want and can live like a millionaire thanks to Tim Feriss .

Focus on yourself and give a fuck less about the life of others.Stop comparing yourself to great media personalities it really can be a downer.You were great than you were yesterday be more greater tomorrow.Andrew still has to brush his teeth,wash his underwear and work on his physique.Again not knocking him but just to emphasize that he is human just like us .
~ChadTyrone

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Love the guy. An excellent orator, incredibly skillful at communication and frame control, effortlessly takes over and controls every environment he's in. Lot that anyone can learn from him if they know how. Many will find it too hard to relate, or avoid the pressure to judge his words and actions.

As far as his views on seduction, they are not very sophisticated, and he will disparage daygame and 'running around the mall trying to find a 10'. Even though daygame is my preferred way to meet women, there's a lot of truth behind his words, and it certainly makes sense from his point of view.

His mentality with women in general, again, isn't very sophisticated. But he does some very important things very well that enable him to get away with all kinds of things red pillers and even guys on here would typically frown upon.

Overall, he's the sort of guy you can learn more from by studying and observing than listening directly to his words. His general mentality and outlook on life is great, and I'd rather listen to him talk any day than any of the rest of the 'red pill' crowd.

Some will like him, some will hate him, people will see all sorts of things when they look at him. The man is a force of nature.

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Some very interesting perspectives here but everyone seems to be i agreement that you can learn more from him by observing than listening to what he says. I personally think hes a bit extreme but maybe that’s what some people out there needed ;)

JollyRoger

Space Monkey
space monkey
Has anyone watched this 'date'. I'm 20 minutes in and he definitely has a strong frame but is there anything interesting to learn from it?

His game seems to rely on beating people into submission with a strong frame and 'facts and logic'.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Has anyone watched this 'date'. I'm 20 minutes in and he definitely has a strong frame but is there anything interesting to learn from it?

His game seems to rely on beating people into submission with a strong frame and 'facts and logic'.

you don't want to do any of that, he was trolling for marketing, this is an awful way to conduct a date... The only part he did right was when he was talking about why he does not like social media, everything else was horrible... i break it down in detail here, look at my last entry:

JollyRoger

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks, yeah it's not my style at all but I was just wondering if there was something to learn from it.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks, yeah it's not my style at all but I was just wondering if there was something to learn from it.
yeah the way he handled something about social media, was awesome, super good, everything else was pupu, also look at my entries on the link i gave you, i told you look at the last i was off, look at my responses...

>